Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: Would you "BELIEVE" in Light if You Could Not See It...? [Re: Sinbad]
    #3835938 - 02/26/05 06:25 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Would "surrendering" be the more the appropriate term to use Mr. SinBad....?    :grin:

And yes, begginer as it were....  But not a begginer at life....  :smirk:  And since I seemingly just met God, I wouldn't presume to know him by more than just an "old friend" or family member that I have known about, but not necissarily "known"....  For our relationship has only yet begun....  I am however eager to get to know my new/old friend....    :smile:

And "KNOWING" is half the battle....  J.I. JOE......!!!    :rotfl:

:heart:

I AM....
(GOD)
ME

Edited by PhanTomCat (02/26/05 06:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

Loc: Under The Bodhi Tree
Re: Would you "BELIEVE" in Light if You Could Not See It...? [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3835953 - 02/26/05 06:38 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Notions of an external God, are like turning God into an imaginary friend for grown-ups.

Work on your relationship with you and your relationship with God will take care of itself.

Once 'you' know 'you', then your attention begins to focus soley on others, thats when progress can be made, thats when God becomes manifest as you.

Surrendering to an external saviour is like surrendering your capcity to know God. Their is no need to surrender anything, as the notion of an external God is just another limiting concept to overcome. Go beyond your limitations, God lies beyond concept.

--------------------

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3835960 - 02/26/05 06:43 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sinbad said:
Notions of an external God, are like turning God into an imaginary friend for grown-ups.
Work on your relationship with you and your relationship with God will take care of itself.
Once 'you' know 'you', then your attention begins to focus soley on others, thats when progress can be made, thats when God becomes manifest as you.
Surrendering to an external saviour is like surrendering your capcity to know God. Their is no need to surrender anything, as the notion of an external God is just another limiting concept to overcome. Go beyond your limitations, God lies beyond concept.

Never was it external until you suggested it....  :wink:    Distinction for you to find otherwise, as a challenge from me to you....  :grin:

I AM....
(GOD)
ME

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

#3835967 - 02/26/05 06:48 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

"Those who know dont say, thats God's mysterious way"

--------------------

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3835983 - 02/26/05 06:58 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sinbad said:
"Those who know dont say, thats God's mysterious way"

Hhhhhhmmmmm....    Those that know would not be ashamed or afraid to proclaim that knowledge, as knowledge is a gift to be shared....  As mysterious as it may be....

I AM....
(GOD)
Within ME....
Without ME....

--------------------

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3835998 - 02/26/05 07:10 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

For those who wish to feed upon it, the word will not be inhibited....  As it was not for me when I searched for it's meaning....  I searched very diligently, and I was directed in the right direction --- Within....  Once I searched within every nook, cranny, and corner of shadow filled doubt, it was my surrenderment to this doubt in very CLEAR and precise realization that what I have searched for was hidden behind that very cloud of doubt....    And the light shown....  And the darkness of clouds were lifted from my very being....    To show a friend within me that I had know was there all along from the begining of my time....    :grin:

I Am....
(GOD)
WithinME,
Without ME....

--------------------

>^;;^<

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

#3836001 - 02/26/05 07:13 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

There is no shame, but if one grasps at God, he slips through ones fingers like a wet bar of soap and become just another manifestation of ego, whereby you proudly proclaim to have discovered God, when in fact as soon as 'you' were involved, God had already left the building  :grin:.

Show the way but never proclaim to be at the destination. Remember  your beginners mind is essential always.

"Those who know, dont say, but only point the way, and thats Gods mysterious way."

--------------------

Edited by Sinbad (02/26/05 07:39 AM)

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3836028 - 02/26/05 07:39 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sinbad said:
There is no shame, but if one grasps at God, he slips through ones fingers like a wet bar of soap and become just another manifestation of ego, whereby you proudly proclaim to have discovered God, when in fact as soon as 'you' were involved, God had already left the building  :grin:.
Show the way but never proclaim to be at the destination. Remember  your beginners mind is essential always.
Those who know dont say, but only point the way, and thats Gods mysterious way.

The only grasp would be that of a warm embrace, but as the notion is seemingly unphysical....  The existance of that friend was still acknowledged from within, and embraced just as strongly as anything physical.... 

How could I NOT proclaim to be at a destination that resides within myself....?    As I would most definately suggest to any eager beginner mind to search from within  ---- and ask to be shown the way, then TRULY pay attention for those signs that may or may not come....  It is up to your intents as to what you would find once you discover what it is you are looking for.... 

Where else would you presume to begin a search for the truth besides from within....?    :shrug:

I AM....
(GOD)
Within, Without, ME

You sure *seem* to be *trying* to "zip my zing".....!  :wink:
But the good thing about that is, while I effortlessly walk on my toes,
my head is breathing this newfound fresh air amongst the clouds....  :grin:

:::::Deeeeeep  Breeeeeath::::::

<<COUGH>>    :lol:

--------------------

>^;;^<

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

#3836048 - 02/26/05 07:54 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

At the destination, one realizes that even the destination was an illusion, we were always at the beginning and never left.

The true wisdom of God, is that in each step of the way we reach the other shore, but the other shore is where we have always been.

We never left.

Proclaimation is just the ego grasping or 'embracing' the experience. there is nothing to embrace, nothing to grasp.

Everyone is looking for the same thing, Happiness. That is found in letting go, not proclaimation. Acceptance is a healthy tool up until a point where even that limitation has to be overcome, becuase it is still conceptual.

There is no truth other than this naked present moment.

--------------------

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3836079 - 02/26/05 08:12 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sinbad said:
At the destination, one realizes that even the destination was an illusion, we were always at the beginning and never left.
The true wisdom of God, is that in each step of the way we reach the other shore, but the other shore is where we have always been.
We never left.
Proclaimation is just the ego grasping or 'embracing' the experience. there is nothing to embrace, nothing to grasp.

Everyone is looking for the same thing, Happiness. That is found in letting go, not proclaimation. Acceptance is a healthy tool up until a point where even that limitation has to be overcome, becuase it is still conceptual.

There is no truth other than this naked present moment.

I agreed 100%, down to the line I have drawn....^ ^ ***** ^ ^.....  I have been naked and egoless thru this entire journey tonight - again to which I challenge you to find where I have displayed an ounce or speckle of ego within any of my words....  :grin:

And as I must again state, I was searching for truth to which that light was shown....  There was no "grasping", there was clarity to see the truth - not knowing what that truth actually was till I did accept to see it for exactly what it was....    Naked....

I AM this naked moment, as truth is naked....   

I AM....
(GOD)

--------------------

>^;;^<

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

#3836094 - 02/26/05 08:22 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

All of your last post wreaked of ego! Stunk to the high heavens of egocentricity. Why challenge me to do anything? That in itself is a manifestation of ego. As is said before

"Those who know dont say, only point the way, thats Gods mysterious way"

What i mean by that is that when you realize God, it is beyond concept, which has no need for proclamation, there is no need for ego gratification becuase there is no ego left to gratify, all your attention is focused on pointing others toward God, not proclaiming that you have found it. That in itself is an indication that you havent disovered the nature of God at all.

God is not your ego!

There is no 'I' in GOD

To say 'I AM GOD' is 100% egocentric.

--------------------

Edited by Sinbad (02/26/05 08:42 AM)

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3836189 - 02/26/05 09:16 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I AM....
(GOD)

P.S.  when I say "I AM....  (GOD)", the words "I AM" is the shortest full sentence in the English language, and it's meaning is "GOD".... 

By this display of text, I am not proclaiming that "I AM GOD", that would have a totally different meaning if you mis-took my intents out of my actual intent in context....  Was this for you a means of misunderstanding in my intents thru my words....?    I just wanted to clear that up, as I am not presuming that you misunderstood me....  As you never asked....    :wink:

So, "I AM" = (GOD)....    I myself am not the "word + definition" relation that is being displayed....

It would be NO different than me stating:  "A Grasshopper" = (BUG)....  I myself am not the "word + definition" relation that is being displayed....

Perhaps you have misunderstood my intents of the actual text...?  I am asking....?

--------------------

>^;;^<

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3836217 - 02/26/05 09:27 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sinbad said:
All of your last post wreaked of ego! Stunk to the high heavens of egocentricity. Why challenge me to do anything? That in itself is a manifestation of ego. 

Challenging you to find proof in your statements is not egocentric....  But I *think* we are miscommunicating on the "I AM.... (GOD)" actual meaning....  And I ask.....?

--------------------

>^;;^<

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

#3836230 - 02/26/05 09:30 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Challenging me in that way, is like saying 'Look and see how enligthened i am, i have no ego" When in reality this points to the very fact that ego is at play here.

--------------------

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3836279 - 02/26/05 09:48 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

EGADS....    :lol:  :shake:  :rotfl:

I am heartless filled with ego and contempt, my ego is very clear in my strife filled words....    And sometime may that point be acurately noted when you read thru this in the future and grasp the full intended light of my words....  :sun:

BZZzzzzzzzzzzT*~.......

So, do you believe in LIGHT....?  For one is not able to perceive light until it is actually altered and perceived that way by an obsever....  Egocentric or not....    :wink:

:hug:

--------------------

>^;;^<

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

#3836315 - 02/26/05 10:02 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Intended light or not, it could be the light from the flame that burns the moth.

--------------------

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3836360 - 02/26/05 10:22 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Moth....?    :confused:

One question....  Would you "BELIEVE" in Light if You Could Not See It...?

--------------------

>^;;^<

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

#3836373 - 02/26/05 10:26 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I would not 'believe' in the light, even if i could see it. Seeing is'nt nessaserily believing.

--------------------

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3836386 - 02/26/05 10:30 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Exactly my point....!!!!!!!!      Wwwhhheeeewwww....   

All this way to have the same conclusion....   

:::::deep breath:::::

--------------------

>^;;^<

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

#3836406 - 02/26/05 10:35 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Im glad you are satisfied.

Peace

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags