Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
""Law and Order""
    #3833224 - 02/25/05 03:18 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

After reading a post titled "Under What Conditions Would You Shit Your Pants" it brought a situation to mind that I would like some input from you guys on. I already posted it in the other topic but I figured I would start a topic here about the situation at hand.

A friends mother was recently exposed to police brutality.

The police came to her house after she repeatedly called the police station and all of the local hospital's trying to find her boyfriend who had threatened to commit suicide and was apprehended by police.

The police found her calls harrassing. (I live in a small town where everybody knows everybody and she isnt at the top of their good list. Neither am I for that matter hah.)

One male [I stress ONE MALE] :piggy: showed up at her house and knocked on her door. She was pretty cocked and yelled for him to go away. The cop went to the window looked inside and seen her sitting there. She waved at him and he proceeded to come inside her house without a warrant for arrest, put her down on her knees, cuffed her, and took her to the station.

While at the station she was cuffed to a bench and had to use the bathroom severely. She asked the officer if she could please use the bathroom. He refused saying "not right now S.". My friends mother then proceeded to tell him that if he did not uncuff her and let her use the bathroom that she was going to shit her pants. He laughed and said "well then that's how it is going to have to be now isnt it S.?".

As you can probably guess she shit her pants and was made to sit there in her own shit. After an hour of waiting she was then transported to the county jail. She was made to undress and they gave her clean clothes.. She refused to shower at the jail as she was already very embarassed and the woman who gave her the clean clothes was a friend of her recently deceased mother. She was bailed out soon after.

Needless to say her lawyer is eating this up.

I personally went over to her house and photographed bruises she has on her arms and wrists from the officer.

No warrant for arrest. Breaking and Entering. No reading of her rights. Human Rights abuse. Hmmmmm is this justice???????  :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

There is a kicker though. When she took her clothes off at the jail she had about 2 grams of greens in her pants pocket. She wrapped the baggie in her shitted underwear which they did not search.  :grin:

Law and order????

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: ""Law and Order"" [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #3833358 - 02/25/05 04:16 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Well, regarding the law and order of the situation. First, it wasn't right to do anything to any of the victims on one hand, as it breached her rights, and the cop should be fired imo. On the other hand, she did have pot on her, despite it being after the fact and she got away with it.

But as far as the grounds go for the incident, it wasn't justified, as apparently she was just attempting to look over the welfare of her boyfriend.

good read.

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: ""Law and Order"" [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #3834523 - 02/25/05 09:28 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

One more reason why I'll never live in a small town. Come to the city where cops are afraid to enter people's homes without a swat team.

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

InvisibleautomanM
blasted chipmunk
 User Gallery

Re: ""Law and Order"" [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #3835515 - 02/26/05 02:31 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

BONG BONG

--------------------
No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical. ~ Niels Bohr

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Loc: Gallifrey
Re: ""Law and Order"" [Re: automan]
    #3836655 - 02/26/05 01:43 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

There's no way the pot would have been admissable in court anyway. Worst they could do is impound it.

Anyway, just like any more or less random sampling of people, some cops are assholes.

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

InvisibleYidakiMan
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: ""Law and Order"" [Re: unbeliever]
    #3836732 - 02/26/05 02:00 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I think bad cops ought to be put into a federal registrar that permenanatly bans them from Police, government and elected positions. A national lifetime ban.

As far as I am concerned, a bad cop is worse than the dirtiest serial rapist, murderer, pedophile in the world.

They are just like the pedophile, they take trust of those less powerful and abuse it.

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: ""Law and Order"" [Re: YidakiMan]
    #3841277 - 02/27/05 03:03 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

YidakiMan said:
I think bad cops ought to be put into a federal registrar that permenanatly bans them from Police, government and elected positions.  A national lifetime ban. 

As far as I am concerned, a bad cop is worse than the dirtiest serial rapist, murderer, pedophile in the world. 

They are just like the pedophile, they take trust of those less powerful and abuse it.

:thumbup:

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Re: ""Law and Order"" [Re: YidakiMan]
    #3842505 - 02/27/05 07:02 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

That is a very true statement indeed.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion