Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
suicide
    #3832922 - 02/25/05 12:13 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hey everyone... well first thing I hear when I wake up this morning is that a long time friend and almost like family member killed herself 2 days ago... She just had a baby like 3 months ago and has 2 other kids one of them is like 12. I grewup with this girl... it seems so weird to me because she always her whole life seemed really happy. she had a great husband a good job loving family ... I just dont get it...... She is the last person I know that would do something like this.. her family said that she was going through serious post-pardom-depression... I know that is very real because I had it a little after having my daughter but I know that Before I had her I didnt have a reason to live and was constantly thinking of suicide but once I had her it never entered my mind because I had to live for her! .....The funeral is tomarro...I know Im going to go I just am really hurt and kinda mad at her right now.... I feel like she is very elfish which is wrong of me because she just past I shouldnt have such harsh feeling towards her..... but all I can think about is her family that use to be like my family... her mom and dad and sister were all like my second familyh growing up I spent everyday of every summer with them from the ages of 4 till 16.... i just dont know how to feel it really hurts.......

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: suicide [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #3832931 - 02/25/05 12:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

there is no easy way out... even of your feelings.

peace.  :heart:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: suicide [Re: Todcasil]
    #3832935 - 02/25/05 12:16 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Geez.

I'm sorry.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Invisiblealakona
I threw my slippers at the beast
Female User Gallery

Loc: ville.
    #3832939 - 02/25/05 12:17 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:heart: :hug:

--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 

TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3832947 - 02/25/05 12:18 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hey honey  :hug:

I know we've already talked but I just want to say again that I'm so sorry for your loss. :frown:

You have every right to feel angry at her.  There is no "right" or "wrong" way to feel about death and especially suicide...everyone reacts differently.  I'd probably feel angry too. 

Take the time you need to digest this. 

:heart:

OfflinePsiliPharmer
Stranger
Re: suicide [Re: MOTH]
    #3833002 - 02/25/05 12:30 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Wow, that's horrible. I'm sorry. I feel for the family

--------------------
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." -Dr. Johnson-

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #3833056 - 02/25/05 12:40 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I'm sorry Kristi.  :sad:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#3833094 - 02/25/05 12:49 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It sure is weird how it happens.  I am sorry for your loss.  A friend of mine did himself in over the weekend, leaving his 2 children and all of us behind.  Just remeber the good times.    :heart: :peace:

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
    #3833099 - 02/25/05 12:49 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:sad: Those poor kids

--------------------

Offlinecamelsmoker
smoke up
 User Gallery

Loc: The Dirty Dirty
Re: suicide [Re: zahudulallah]
    #3833168 - 02/25/05 01:03 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i hate when bad shit happens...but all u can do is move on and learn...most of love to ya kristi

--------------------
THE LUNATIC IS IN MY HEAD
<----(o)---->
Check out www.alexgrey.com! He does tools artwork from lateralus.
No harm can come from questioning. "Best" case scenerio: You prove it right without relying on the fact that it is widely accepted. Argument strengthened. "Worst" case scenerio: You realize you might have been wrong. The new answer might or might not be what you want to hear, but it beats defending yourself with bullshit.
Qoted from (Koala Koolio)

Edited by camelsmoker (02/25/05 01:04 PM)

OfflineNewAgeDiciple
Follower of One

#3833183 - 02/25/05 01:06 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I am sorry to hear about the unfortunate happenings. Like some have said before me "everyone handles death differently". Realize however that your friend probably thought about this for a long time-it is no easy decision. Just continue being a friend to her by comforting her family and doing what you can to make it easier on those it affects the most. I always like to make the family food so that they don't have to mess with it during this trying time, but I am sure you can figure something personal out.

--------------------
Smile, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle -philo of Alexandria

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: suicide [Re: NewAgeDiciple]
    #3835488 - 02/26/05 12:19 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Thank all of you for the support.... I really do love all of you here And I hold you deeep inside my heart!
Much love
Kristi

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #3835773 - 02/26/05 02:41 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

death sucks

i think the worst part (for me at least) is not worrying about the person who left, but about all the people they left behind who needed and cared about the one who left(parents family close friends etc)

i dunno, life and death really make no sense to me

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag