Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineelidel1
Stranger
 User Gallery
Jamaca and drugs, plz help
    #3829666 - 02/24/05 08:09 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

hey hey hey, im going to jamaca soon, and was wondering about what their drugg status was, i heard weed is legal and a bunch of stuff, but i was wondering what is really up, are stuff like weed, and shrooms legal in jamaca, plz helpm thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: Jamaca and drugs, plz help [Re: elidel1]
    #3829722 - 02/24/05 08:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

As far as I know Marijuana and mushrooms are illegal in Jamaica. Although they both may be widely accepted, or at least the Marijuana.

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #3829732 - 02/24/05 08:16 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Is Jamaca anywhere near Jamaica?

I'm not too sure about this Jamaca place, but it sounds pretty nifty. From what I've heard though, in Jamaica weed is illegal, but everyone still smokes, and everything is beyond cheap.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlineelidel1
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Jamaca and drugs, plz help [Re: dblaney]
    #3829757 - 02/24/05 08:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

yes i meant Jamaica, sry i can't spell

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #3829769 - 02/24/05 08:20 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:grin:

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineKenny7822
Kenny
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA, USA
    #3830008 - 02/24/05 08:53 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

A friend of a friend went to Jamaica and when he got off the plane in Jamaica some people offered to sell him some weed for super cheap so of course he bought a ton. Right after buying the weed the cops arrested him and his family had to pay $500 to bail him out of jail. The people who sold the weed weren't cops but the cops were watching them. So just watch out if you do end up buying weed in Jamaica, it IS illegal.

Offlinemxdrk
searching forsomething
 User Gallery
Loc: Louisiana, USA
Re: Jamaca and drugs, plz help [Re: Kenny7822]
    #3830204 - 02/24/05 09:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Well then my friend wasn't lying he claimed he saw someone buy weed then get arrested. And the cops gave the weed back to the dealers then. He claims that is is legal to sell weed in Jamaica but it is illegal to buy weed. I know it doesn't make much sense. This is just what I have heard from him.

Anonymous

Re: Jamaca and drugs, plz help [Re: mxdrk]
    #3830259 - 02/24/05 09:24 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, cops in jamaica target americans. state department put out a warning this year for there, and mexico for spring breakers. be very careful, and don't be a smartass and try to bribe yourself outta things if ya get caught. bad idea.

be careful. get situated, and let things settle. don't jump on the first deal you are offered.
when you do get offered shit, ask for better shit, though. you'll get better.

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

Re: Jamaca and drugs, plz help [Re: ]
    #3830332 - 02/24/05 09:34 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I hear people will ask you if you want weed right off the plane...probably a bad idea, find some in a less public spot. Someone also told me he got hooked up with a whole damn plant for like $60 or something crazy...so play it cool and you should be able to swim in some tropical weed.

OfflineBillyo450
SIR!
Loc: Woonsocket RI USA
Re: Jamaca and drugs, plz help [Re: rdnp2035]
    #3830732 - 02/24/05 10:35 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

about selling and buying weed, there is nowhere where it is legal to sell weed, you can grow weed to a limit, but making a profit in a no taxable field like drug-dealing is why it is illegal.

--------------------
Marijuana affects the memory.

OfflineFirstAvailable
enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: Jamaca and drugs, plz help [Re: ]
    #3831622 - 02/25/05 02:55 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jono1 said:
when you do get offered shit, ask for better shit, though. you'll get better.

My friend is from the area. He tells me the best shit is called "highgrade". When buying, ask for that.

InvisiblePissyBee
Dead Head

Re: Jamaca and drugs, plz help [Re: FirstAvailable]
    #3831738 - 02/25/05 04:44 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Ask for the lambsbread, or highgrade, never buy the first thing you see, unless it's unbelievable. Be discreet, it is illegal. Many places off the main tourist spots will even give you a properly tainted meal, for a few extra bucks. Many of my grower friends say they grow weed better than most of the shit you see in Jamaica but there are good strains, grown properly, just gotta be picky...

Offlinejonnyjonjonjon
CrackBadger
 User Gallery

Loc: The Pharm
Re: Jamaca and drugs, plz help [Re: PissyBee]
    #3832641 - 02/25/05 11:27 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Your saying resteraunts over there give you drugs with your food it you pay them? Im going to jamaica in march what would i say if i find a resteraunt like that obviously im not gonna say "gimme some drugs with that please"

Ill keep the word lambsbread in mind i woulda just asked for some ganja

--------------------
Mother goose said to the swan "Is that PCP your cooking?" and the swan replied "Yes, yes it is.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract