Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Do synthetic pheromones work?
    #3831127 - 02/24/05 11:54 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Pheromones are chemical smells that animals give off. Other animals of the opposite sex subconsciously smell them and are oftentimes influenced by them.

Some companies have taken pheromones from really attractive people and synthesized them. They mass-produced it, put in bottles, and are selling it. They say that your luck with the opposite sex increase by a shitload. Members of the opposite sex will be all over you, etc...

Does anybody have any experience with these? Do they work?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Do synthetic pheromones work? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3831146 - 02/24/05 11:59 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I'll sell you some of my pheromones if you'd like.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Do synthetic pheromones work? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3831161 - 02/25/05 12:02 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Smartass.  :smirk:

I am really curious to see if this shit works.

Not that I need the stuff or anything....

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #3831172 - 02/25/05 12:04 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

if it does work please keep it away from me!!! Thats the last thing I need :wink: :grin:

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Do synthetic pheromones work? [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #3831186 - 02/25/05 12:06 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:lol:

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

#3831192 - 02/25/05 12:07 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i was just playin

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Do synthetic pheromones work? [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #3831204 - 02/25/05 12:09 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Really? I think that really is the last thing you need. You should be selling pheromones to Randal.

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

#3831213 - 02/25/05 12:11 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

lol so true! giggles

--------------------

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
    #3831261 - 02/25/05 12:27 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i actually did an experiement with pheromones a few years ago just for the record. From my analysis with "Adresnostone, "Chikara", "Perception", "ALter Ego" and "Lure"---they did indeed work. ALphaAndrenostol and Androsterone in my experience were very effective. You will notice alot more girls eyeing you throughout the night, getting phone numbers, a subtly dancing chick with a drink in her hand slowly backs-up towards you and starts casually rubbing herself against you. (provoking you to dance with her). Alot of "hey you look familiar" bullshit broad pickup lines. I know acts like this are typical in a club-rave environment but I actaully made a chart with each pheromone and compared it with no pheromones at all and the results were quite conclusive. They do work to an extent. Havent worn them in years since not really in the market right now but I have tons of more info on it somewhere. www.Love-scent.com is a good place to start if you really want to get into it. Don't fuck with a girls chemistry If you find your perfect mix Love potion #9, expect girls to be pissed off when you blow them off or be prepared to be made one who desires to be conquered. (dont want to blow them out of proportion, but these things do work)

Edited by PsillyNilly (02/25/05 01:51 AM)

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Do synthetic pheromones work? [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3831309 - 02/25/05 12:49 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I've been reading that some pheromones inspire friendly feelings that make you "the life of the party" and others inspire pure sexual attraction. Can you give me a detailed rundown of all the ones you tried, any combinations you tried, what the effects were, etc...?

Edited by RandalFlagg (02/25/05 12:52 AM)

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
    #3831448 - 02/25/05 01:36 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I tried, Pheros, Perception, Scent of Eros, ALter EGo, Andrenostrone, Chikara and Lure. I found a combo of Alter Ego and Chikara or Perception and Chikara worked the best for me conclusively....but you really have to find your own mix. I also had a ampule of pure extracted 3 biggies (Androstenone, Androstenol, Androsterone) Had some comboes where I just mixed those in with cologne and had some good results. Man I have all the paper work somewhere...I did the research for a website actually---got the stuff for free as long as I gave them feedback. Lure was probably at the bottom of the list and wouldnt recommomend that. Alter Ego/Chikara/Perception were the best. With a hint of these 3 sprays and a touch of the extract, it was like you were casting 5 different hooks with different bait on them. I have whole essays on this stuff but basically in a nutcracker, Id say those 3 were the most effective if you dont want to get all into it. Some people live for this stuff. I found Chikara and Alter Ego to attract the girls that I liked moreso than the others. The Sweet shy brown eyed, warm, soft spoken exotic ones. If you overdue it and drench yourself with the shit, The powerful alpha male aura will usually scare away the virgin/subtle nice girls and attract the cock grabbing, red lipstick drunk college ones---gross. Less is more for the most part...blaa, I can go on and on but generally speaking those 3 were the best from my research and others alike. Just browse that forum, they can tell you alot more than I will be able too.

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
    #3831463 - 02/25/05 01:44 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

This stuff isnt gonna make a 300 pound slob look like brad pitt but overall, the friendlier the vibe is, the more the pheromoes are working. I learned alot about women during this experiment. (be prepared to get a bad vibe off some guys for attracting the women and good ones off others) I saw a really distint line with this as I did with the particular type of girls each pheromone was drawn too. I was paying really close attention to peoples reactions because everybody was a part of this experiment so some things could have just been the placebo or stuff that typically occurs without me usually noticing.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #3831531 - 02/25/05 02:09 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I just ordered "Primal Instinct"(Unscented). This is known as being a very powerful sexual attractant. Supposedly the chicks want your dick when you wear this. You only need to use one drop or so. If you use too many drops, it has been known for guys around you to get aggressive and want to fight you.

I ordered Chikara which is known as an all-around good liquid. It does induce some sexual attraction, but it also induces "friendliness, happiness, and feelings of being easy-going" in both men and women who are around you.

I ordered Scent of Euros as well. It is known as being a "friendly" liquid. It makes people want to approach you more.

This shit cost me $150. I better be knee-deep in pussy or I will be pissed.

Edited by RandalFlagg (02/25/05 02:11 AM)

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #3831555 - 02/25/05 02:22 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

in my experience, it is all in the confidence the pheremones give you...

my friend has some pheremone colgne, and all it seems to do is bolster his confidence in himself :smile: and yes, increasing his chances.

:heart:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
    #3831572 - 02/25/05 02:29 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

When I was doing this experiment, a partner posted a conclusion after the 6 month trial. It looks like you just want 1 night stands but here is a word of advice he posted: If you do find a woman that you want to settle down with, she will have to deal with you just as you are---no additional pheromones, no alpha hotshot so be careful. These will give you an edge but dont get too enthraled in it.

A little persoanl off subject story which confirms pheromones work. The girl who ended up becoming my fiance actually broke the ice when I was at the end of this research. The combo I was on was the cheap Androtestorone, a mix between the 3 extracts and a Dolce Gabbana colgne as well as a spray of Chikara. Well, we fell in love and were together all the way up till god started throwin lightin bolts down but thats a differnt story....as out relationship continued, she admitted that when I put on that combo, she would become strangly sexually aroused for an odd reason...which was great for those nights if you know whre Im comin from. This stuff can be great if you find your special mix

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #3831607 - 02/25/05 02:46 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

hmmm :strokebeard:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

InvisibleAmethyst_Acid
Digital Ruler
Female

Re: Do synthetic pheromones work? [Re: Todcasil]
    #3831991 - 02/25/05 07:41 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

lol i went to a sex toy party, it's like an avon or mary kay party, except they sell sex toys. anyways, my dumb friend bought some anal eze and some pheromone perfume junk. we used it when we went to the club twice, and we barely go thit on when we used that shit. lol probably a coincidence i think the stuff is worthless

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder