Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Making an order from IAmShaman : Suggestions?
    #3826587 - 02/24/05 08:54 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Alright, I'd like to try and experiment with some other plants besides the one that we're all so familar with. So far I'm going to order

Blue Lotus Stamens

Passion Flower

But I need some suggestions? What else should I get? This stuff is incredibly inexpensive so I'd like to stock up on a variety of options. The other ones that I know about are

Kratom
Betel Nut
Amanita Muscaria
Dream Herb

Are those worth it? Any experiences from these plants? I'd like to hear about any of these that people have taken, what they were like, positive effects, negative effects (please mention them), DOSAGE (so I know how much to order), etc.

I'm not looking to order Salvia or HBWR at the moment, I've been there and I'm looking for something a little less potent. Any suggestions about the above listed plants would be great, however.

Thanks!

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Making an order from IAmShaman : Suggestions? [Re: freddurgan]
    #3826689 - 02/24/05 09:36 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Definitely try out Kratom, either resin or leaf, I've always ordered resin. It's very nice, speedy in lower dosages, definitely opiate-like in higher dosages, but be careful because if you take too much you will get opiate nausea. Amanitas are risky and definitely not usually a pleasant trip, although very powerfully enthegenic. Syrian Rue synergizes well with a plethora of different plants. Other than that...well I'll post if I can think of anything else.

EDIT: Also Kava is really nice. Wild Lettuce Opium is alright I suppose, though very weak, but on the plus side it is nice and affordable.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Edited by dblaney18 (02/24/05 09:53 AM)

OfflinePsiloman
Male
Loc: Europe
Re: Making an order from IAmShaman : Suggestions? [Re: dblaney]
    #3826788 - 02/24/05 10:04 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

By the way,cant you find passionflower at a herbs shop at a better price?

The notion why im saying this : Buying Passionflower from a vendor that seells psychoactives you buy it as a "psychoactive" (inflated price).Buying it from a herbshop you are just byuying a herb usually at much lower prices....The same holds true for sacred cacti...Buy them from a nursery as cactuses and you pay little money...Buy them form a vendor of ethnobotanicals as a "mescaline carrier" and you get slightly ripped...

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: Making an order from IAmShaman : Suggestions? [Re: Psiloman]
    #3827325 - 02/24/05 12:31 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah I probably could, but I don't know where an herb shop is, and I can get it for like $2.50 anyway which is satisfactory by all means.

--------------------
Ishmael

Ron Paul 2008!

Offlinechrisb
Stranger
    #3827346 - 02/24/05 12:39 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i ordered amanita muscaria from this place. They promised nothing but caps in their bags, but i got a lot of stems. They didn't do anything for me either. Total waste of money!

Offlinepassitbobbie
Stranger

#3827681 - 02/24/05 01:56 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You will have a good time with the stamens. From your list I would also order their cheapest bag of amanitas. I was able to get 4 doses out of a bag... a typical dose being 5-15 grams ground up and steeped in water that was boiling (but isn't now) with some cutup oranges to catalyze the hallucinogenic property. The trip is very delirious but good. Some CEVs, followed by crazy amounts of energy... it is very easy to rip bong hits and smoke cigarrettes while in this state.

You should also try an extraction on skullcap... its one of their cheaper herbs and I've found it to be more similar to MJ than blue lotus (but not more potent).

I will vouch for iamshaman.com as thats where I recently spent $100 on different herbs. That is also where I got the blue lotus stamens.

Offlinetheocean06
Yeah, I've donefour already...

#3827745 - 02/24/05 02:07 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Check out Blue Lotus (I would try both the resin and stamens), Kava Kava, Kratom (try the leaf, not the resin), and Dream Herb. With the Dream Herb, some people think it does nothing, others say if gives them very vivid dreams - I guess it depends on the person. You can give the Amanita a try, but definitely treat them with respect, they are nothing to joke about.

--------------------

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3827799 - 02/24/05 02:17 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Kratom leaf.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Re: Making an order from IAmShaman : Suggestions? [Re: gdman]
    #3827941 - 02/24/05 02:45 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I've only tried Kratom resin, are the leaves very different?

--------------------

- John Mayer

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3827985 - 02/24/05 02:53 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I find the leaves more satisfying for some reason.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3828011 - 02/24/05 02:57 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Betel nut is kind of a disgusting habbit, you chew it and spit like tobacco.

--------------------

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

#3828149 - 02/24/05 03:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Interesting...theoretically they should be just about the same though, I would think. Do you think that something happens in the preparation of it that changes the chemical makeup, or do you think it's just your perception of it?

--------------------

- John Mayer

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3828187 - 02/24/05 03:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Not sure, I always get some nice nod action with leaf, with resin I was always disappointed.

Of course, YMMV.

--------------------

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

#3833368 - 02/25/05 02:20 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Do you guys know how much stamen one needs to ingest, and how to do so? I'd like to smoke them, and since they are the most potent part of the flower I would assume that would work?

Anyone know dosage amounts for Blue Lotus Stamen? I don't want to smoke a large joint only to realize later that I smoked far, far too much.

--------------------
Ishmael

Ron Paul 2008!

Invisiblephalloidin

#3835618 - 02/26/05 01:16 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Kratom is definitely worth a try. I used leaf and was very pleased with the results. I've had varying success with the dream herb. I didn't become lucid, but had a bunch of false awakenings when using this stuff.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order