Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibleshroom-girlie
addict
Loc: California
Re: Does it really matter??? [Re: oneoverzero]
    #339612 - 06/13/01 12:53 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

No Oneoverzero, this superficial world only exsists to those who allow it to exsist. If you believe it is true then it is. People may judge me for how I look, but I can't do the same, so in a way you are right, it does exsist for those that want it too. But in a world full of ignorance, what else can you expect. People only judge others because they are insecure about themselves. Once you have truely learned to believe in yourself and accept your own beauty, then you will understand that those material things do not matter. I am not saying that I don't like the way that people look at me, I am saying that I wish that they would take the time to see through this shell of a body and see what really matters.

--------------------

"Express yourself completely then become quiet."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepsilocybe cubensis
Blood, guts, andbroken teeth.

Loc: Lost Angels
Re: Does it really matter??? *DELETED* [Re: shroom-girlie]
    #339622 - 06/13/01 12:58 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by psilocybe cubensis

Invisibleshroom-girlie
addict
Loc: California
Re: Does it really matter??? [Re: psilocybe cubensis]
    #339627 - 06/13/01 01:06 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

thanks =) PC

--------------------

"Express yourself completely then become quiet."

Offlineoneoverzero
veteran
Loc: Cyber Space
Re: Does it really matter??? [Re: shroom-girlie]
    #345602 - 06/20/01 10:35 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

shroom-girlie, Keep your wish alive.

Ken Keyes says that when people are judgemental or pointing out things to you - they are trying to help you with your growth into higher consciousness. Give them what they want - let them help (even if done so unskillfully). And perhaps most importantly recognize them as also beings growing into higher consciousness.

Beautiful people never have to crash a party because they'll always be at the top of the guest list. :wink:

Get to the Heart of Soul

--------------------
[red]0011 0001 0010 1111 0011 0000[/red]

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: Does it really matter??? [Re: psilocybe cubensis]
    #382312 - 08/30/01 06:15 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Of course, this entire post makes the huge assumption of free will. Which slightly (okay, greatly) contrasts the common philosophy (most people in here side with eastern philosophy) of this particular forum. Eastern philosophy tells us that the free will vs. determinism debate is really a false dilemma. The aforementioned assumption of free will implies a decidedly Western perspective. Also, this whole issue of absolutism (only one way to do something) is quite the opposite of eastern tradition's relativistic stance.

Not that I'm trying to pick at anybody in particular, it's just that inconsistencies aren't always easily seen.

peace

I think I like the green better.

Edited by Sclorch on 08/30/01 07:19 PM.

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
Re: Does it really matter??? [Re: Beatnik]
    #382477 - 08/30/01 10:48 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Just live for christ's sake. (and no, I don't believe in Christ, so please, don't bother)
And you know what else I hate. The Ideals against being judged. Like that slipknot song "fuck everything that you stand for...don't ever judge me"
People in America spend more money trying NOT to be trendy than the people in gap do... So you dyed your hair, big fuckin' deal. you wear all black because you don't want to conform? Too late, you just did... ITs all over before it even began.. Just live, and forget whatever clique or niche you fall into... Plant a tree instead of worrying or somethin'...

"In a minute, we'll get to some salad recipes, but first Joann, I'm going to fly down your throat into the universe that exists in all of us"
:http://www.sporelab.com/

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale