Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
The Gods Are Calling Me
    #3824725 - 02/23/05 11:20 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

i now feel that it is time to indulge in mushrooms. this upcoming weekend i plan on upping my dosage to 5g. i have tripped around 30 times all ranging from 1.5g - 4.2g trips. i haven't tripped on mushrooms since jan. 14 where i only ingested 2g and half a pill. it has been over 3 months since i have eaten more than 2g of mushrooms and i feel the time is right to eat 5g finally. i will start planning for my trip tomorrow as it will be on saturday. i plan on ingesting the mushrooms as a tea around 10 AM, so i would like to know how long i should expect to be tripping off 5g? i'll be listening to mostly shpongle and a little of some oldies like the dead and jefferson airplane to keep my trip alive. i have this park close to my house with lots of beautiful trees and plants, and also some lakes. i have tripped there over 10 times so i am comfortable with the environment. my question is though, will it be hard to control myself on 5g walking around a park (you have to pay to get in and there is some people, but not a lot) with my headphones on? i will be with 3 other friends probably who are not as experienced as i am, but have tripped and enjoy it also. one will be eating 5g with me, the other 4g, and not sure about the last person. i just would like to know how different it is from a 3.5g - 4g trip? what are some things i should bring to the park with me that would help me out in case of emergency and what are some things i should bring for the trip in general? i was thinking of bringing my music, a beach towel, an apple, 2 bottles of water, a notepad and pen, a camera, some bread for the ducks, and am still trying to find other things i could bring. any tips and comments will be greatly appreciated. i am very excited about this trip as i have good vibes that i will bring back something with me.  :sun: :mushroom2:

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: The Gods Are Calling Me [Re: mushiemountain]
    #3826905 - 02/24/05 12:35 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Hey mushiemountain, my last dream was with five grams (The Heroic Dose) in a comfortable indoor setting. IMHO anything over 3 or say 3.5 grams is a definite stay home dosage. I find that with an eight, I am better able to communicate with my friends and the direction is very extroverted. When I dreamt of the five grams I was not in any mood to run around, play in the park or even converse with friends, I was in another world. This was my first high dosage dream and was filled with many more CEV's than an eight dosage. With an eighth I find that I have unlimited energy and power, makes me want to explore things.
Here is a link to my dream report.
Mike Hubbards Bud Journal

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
Re: The Gods Are Calling Me [Re: Kerr]
    #3826997 - 02/24/05 12:54 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I suggest no friends, no public places, only home alone and perhaps sober sitter you trust. You can be different but I would only eat 5g in very safe, comfortable environment, with as little possible distractions/things that may go wrong as possible.

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: The Gods Are Calling Me [Re: Psiledehysp]
    #3827551 - 02/24/05 03:34 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, you may not want to move at all. It is better to start out somewhere safe and then if you feel up to it, then embark on the real world. Don't worry about bringing anything back, just bask in the light of our miraculous universe.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: The Gods Are Calling Me [Re: mecreateme]
    #3828465 - 02/24/05 06:34 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

i have eaten 4g at the same place that i was planning on eating this 5g (i might actually only eat 4.5). i will be with 3 very close friends and most will be eating a half 8th. on 5g is it easier to start having a bad trip? i might roll a little joint to smoke while tripping, would i even need it on 4.5 - 5g? there's not many people in this park and the ones who are mostly just mind their own business and are doing their own thing. so it isn't a good idea to eat 5g in a beautiful park outdoors? i really love nature when tripping and said the only way i would eat 5g is if i was with the nature, but now i am having 2nd thoughts.

--------------------
----------primussucks

Offlinewharfrat12
Stronger thanDirt

Loc: Sinking beneath the water...
    #3828546 - 02/24/05 06:54 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

i also plan on upping my dosage this weekend to 4-5 grams. i plan on spending it alone tho cuz thats jsut wat i dig. darkness and good tunes, maybe a lil bit of herb for the comedown

--------------------

"Tell me the cost, I can pay let me go, tell me love is not lost.
Sell everything, without love day to day insanity's king."

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: The Gods Are Calling Me [Re: wharfrat12]
    #3828864 - 02/24/05 08:08 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Nature is king. It is the best setting, IMHO. But, nature doesn't make things easy for you. You must bring anything you want out there. You could stumble into people who you don't want to see when tripping, etc. The thing is, nature is a less controlled environment than your room while tripping. You seem not to have the most experience when it comes to tripping. Since, that is the way the situation seems, I would only eat the five grams in a controlled place, like your room or whatever. Not to say you wouldn't have a good time out in nature, but nature is for more experienced trippers. You become everything that you see, truly a marvelous experience. Things are just more intense and you seem more connected to the planet while tripping in nature. If you are up to it, I say go for it. But you are already questioning yourself. That is the beginning of trouble, my friend.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: The Gods Are Calling Me [Re: mecreateme]
    #3829027 - 02/24/05 08:39 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
But you are already questioning yourself. That is the beginning of trouble, my friend.

:thumbup:

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: The Gods Are Calling Me [Re: dblaney]
    #3829748 - 02/24/05 10:18 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

i'm not really worried about seeing people i wouldn't want to see. i am just worried about having a complete ego loss in a public park. i have no idea if i will have an ego loss or not since i have never eaten 5g. i consider myself an experienced tripper and feel like i understand the mushroom now, but i will say i am not as experienced as i would like to be. i might just take 4.3g and see how that goes, just to be on the safer side of things. would 4.3g be a big difference from 5g?

--------------------
----------primussucks

Offline88mustanggt

#3831371 - 02/25/05 03:14 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

imo its not always the amount you eat its your mindset and mood and setting that makes a trip intense, so i dont think you would notice much of a diffrance from 4.3 to 5gs both are alot both can blow you away.

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: The Gods Are Calling Me [Re: Kerr]
    #3841321 - 02/27/05 03:09 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

RyanKerr said:
Hey mushiemountain, my last dream was with five grams (The Heroic Dose) in a comfortable indoor setting. IMHO anything over 3 or say 3.5 grams is a definite stay home dosage. I find that with an eight, I am better able to communicate with my friends and the direction is very extroverted. When I dreamt of the five grams I was not in any mood to run around, play in the park or even converse with friends, I was in another world. This was my first high dosage dream and was filled with many more CEV's than an eight dosage. With an eighth I find that I have unlimited energy and power, makes me want to explore things.
Here is a link to my dream report.
Mike Hubbards Bud Journal

Personally, I always want to be outside when I'm tripping.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: The Gods Are Calling Me [Re: MeThoD]
    #3844922 - 02/28/05 01:43 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

well i ended up eating 4-4.5g and had a blast outside in the nature. i was tripping for 5 hours and felt like i was the nature. it was incredible.

--------------------
----------primussucks

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience