Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinelittlefriend420
Rafans Rule!
Male

Bartering
    #3822451 - 02/23/05 03:29 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

So, I'm just about ready to grow my first shrooms ever. My set up is ready to go, and I have an experienced grower standing by for tutoring and over-seeing my operation. Just waiting on my syringes. So I thought I'd see what you all think of bartering shrooms for weed. I got a weed guy who'll give me a QP of weed for an Oz. of shrooms. So I figure I'm all set. I can keep enough shrooms for me and my friends and sell the weed for suplimentary income. I like trading goods for services or other goods. I bartend, too, and I let my best friend drink for free for like 2 weeks cuz he hooked me up with a computer real cheap.

I think more people should barter. The whole scratch my back and I'll scratch yours thing is really under rated and under employed.

--------------------
"Great trespasses have been wrought against our liberties. The people are hungry for justice and peace, but do nothing. Everyday I see the signs of an empire in decline, but still, I do nothing. My apathy is not borne of deficiency of will - I know not what to do. Public education no longer teaches the majority of us the due processes of political action. Combined with the distractions of "modern life," pushed upon us by an economic machine with insatiable appetites, the future looks grim. Still, I hope. Still, I vote. Still, I dream..."
~ Some guy on digg

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinejoecrab
Moon Child

Loc: The Beautiful Suwannee Ri...
Re: Bartering [Re: littlefriend420]
    #3822473 - 02/23/05 03:33 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

bartering is my favorite because everyone ends up happy :thumbup: :sun: :mushroom2:

--------------------
and the moral of the story is, don't try to meditate on methamphetamines

InvisibleToolTroll
tourettic
Male User Gallery

Loc: N. Cack
Re: Bartering [Re: joecrab]
    #3823287 - 02/23/05 06:28 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Damn, a QP for an ounce! I'm gonna guess that this is brick weed. Well, if you're into that sort of thing, I say go for it! Bartering is way cool, and should be employed more. :smile:

--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

Offlinelittlefriend420
Rafans Rule!
Male

Re: Bartering [Re: ToolTroll]
    #3829346 - 02/24/05 09:25 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Nope, it's decent shit. It ain't Northern Lights, but it sure ain't brick. Got a pretty dry weed market where I am, and a very dry 'shroom market where my guy is. Everyone wins. :smile:

--------------------
"Great trespasses have been wrought against our liberties. The people are hungry for justice and peace, but do nothing. Everyday I see the signs of an empire in decline, but still, I do nothing. My apathy is not borne of deficiency of will - I know not what to do. Public education no longer teaches the majority of us the due processes of political action. Combined with the distractions of "modern life," pushed upon us by an economic machine with insatiable appetites, the future looks grim. Still, I hope. Still, I vote. Still, I dream..."
~ Some guy on digg

OfflinekronnyQ
SuperstudExtraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Anytown USA
Re: Bartering [Re: littlefriend420]
    #3830084 - 02/24/05 11:00 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Holy shit man that is the smokin trade of the century! I woouldn't be able to get anymore than probably half an OZ of nuggets for an OZ of shrooms.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub