Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Calico Kahlia
 User Gallery

Web Tryp Alert!
    #3822127 - 02/23/05 02:23 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

this was a message someone I know recieved on another "drug" message board via pm from a trust source.

I just spoke with a person who is an expert witness in the Operation Web Tryp case. Apparently the DEA has all the names, addresses and emails of people who purchased from these sites that were brought down. People who bought 5gms or more are being looked at for aiding and abetting in distribution of scheduled analogues.
They are also monitoring chat rooms.

so beware, or some such shit. I thought i'd give everyone a heads up. and to spread the word.

Calico Kahlia come tell me the news
Calamity's waiting for a way to get to her
Rosy red and electric blue
I bought you a paddle for your paper canoe

Say you'll come back when you can
Whenever your airplane happens to land
Maybe I'll be back here too
It all depends on what's with you

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: Web Tryp Alert! [Re: C20H25N3O]
    #3822262 - 02/23/05 02:58 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Web Tryp Alert! [Re: Vvellum]
    #3822284 - 02/23/05 03:00 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

what sites?

Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Re: Web Tryp Alert! [Re: Vulture]
    #3822431 - 02/23/05 03:26 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

since these sites are dead and gone, I think it is okay to post this. mods - if not, I'll edit.

from the DEA site:

April Curtis and Doug Thompson, website operators of WWW. RACRESEARCH.COM, were arrested yesterday, July 21, in Arizona and Georgia, respectively. The arrests are based on charges of conspiracy to distribute controlled substance analogues out of the Southern District of New York. WWW. RACRESEARCH.COM has so far been linked to non-fatal overdoses of two college students. This investigation by DEA New York and the New York Police Department also uncovered the illegal distribution of designer drugs on WWW. DUNCANLABPRODUCTS.COM . This site was operated by Raymond Duncan and supplied by April Curtis. Duncan was arrested yesterday, July 21, in California based on charges of conspiracy to distribute controlled substance analogues. Both websites were voluntarily terminated.

David Linder, website operator of WWW. PONDMAN.NU was arrested yesterday. This investigation was conducted by DEA and the Naval Criminal Investigative Service in Norfolk, VA. The above site, which purportedly sold landscape supplies, also sold designer drugs. Linder supplied these drugs to U.S.-based Navy personnel who later held rave-style parties to facilitate further distribution. To date, an overdose death of an 18-year-old male and three non-fatal overdoses causing serious bodily injuries have been linked to WWW. PONDMAN.NU. Linder is charged with conspiracy to distribute controlled substance analogues out of the Eastern District of Virginia. This website will be voluntarily terminated.

DEA Baton Rouge, LA initiated this investigation that resulted in yesterday?s arrest of Michael Burton, operator of WWW. AMERICANCHEMICALSUPPLY.COM. Charges against Burton and an unidentified coconspirator include illegal distribution with enhanced penalties for causing death, aiding and abetting, and forfeiture out of the Middle District of Louisiana. A restraining order will be issued to prevent use of this website.

DEA San Diego yesterday arrested Thomas Kasper, Joseph Kasper, Beth Badrak, and Elaine Villalobos, all California residents, on conspiracy charges to distribute controlled substance analogues, distribution of controlled substance analogues to individuals under the age of 21, and money laundering out of the Southern District of California. These four operated WWW. OMEGAFINECHEMICALS.COM. In addition to the arrests, DEA used warrants to search the Omega Business address, and the residence of Beth Badrak and Tom Kasper in Santa Barbara, CA. A seizure warrant will be served on the Omega website. Two bank accounts were also seized.

Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: Web Tryp Alert! [Re: Vvellum]
    #3822453 - 02/23/05 03:29 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

wow thats fucking crazy. didnt they bust these guys without even having most of their chemicals schedule 1. Be warned people big brother is watching every move you make and their is no anonomity even over the internet.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub