Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineiudexk
Loc: UK
S. divinorum and lucid dreaming
    #381572 - 08/29/01 04:26 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Does anyone else find that once you manage to control s. divinorum experiences it is a wonderful tool for lucid dreaming?

http://www.magickherbs.co.uk/

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDazedSol
old hand

Re: S. divinorum and lucid dreaming [Re: iudexk]
    #381597 - 08/29/01 04:59 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I have yet to get anything from salvia at all.....i dont doubt it but i must have a weak strain or something....

Adam,
-=Dazed Sol Productions=-

--------------------
Peace,
Adam

OfflinePhyl
old hand
Loc: United Kingdom
    #381959 - 08/30/01 04:47 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Only having experienced one lucid dream quitea while ago, it's difficult to comment, but from what I remember the experiences were of a very similar nature.

Take care

InvisibleAIRDOG
Male User Gallery

Loc: world's shroom capital
    #382063 - 08/30/01 10:22 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

dont claim to control a plant... because it can get pissed and kick your butt

Offlineiudexk
Loc: UK
Re: S. divinorum and lucid dreaming [Re: AIRDOG]
    #382196 - 08/30/01 03:12 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I said control the experience, not the plant. I could have said work better with the experience, but its all the same thing.

--------------------

OfflineMonkah
abreactionsynchronicity
Loc: location? i exist somwher...
    #382197 - 08/30/01 03:20 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

i smoked my first dose of salvia a week ago.. that night i woke up in a sort of panic.. i felt as though a million thoughts where trying to squeeze through my little head at the same time . as if i was a genious and empty headed at the same time.. all i know is it hurt.
but im lactose n tolerant . so my stomachs always acting up from diferent foods.
i do not blame that dream totaly on salvia but as well i awoke with a stomach ache (wich causes me to have bad dreams) i just think the salvia made it 100x stronger.
I have no clue what i dreamed. but it wasnt so bad after i calmed down and stoped contemplating smashing my head into a brick. i actualy gained alot of insight on my life from the following thoughts afterwards.
just rambles ;D

-monkah

the following sentence is true.
the previous sentence is false.

--------------------
*NEW!* from Monkah Inc.The "Silence game" hold an exhilerating game between you and a friend,see who finds silence first! (warning:M. Inc. patented silence-in-its-self,failure to pay up will result in sending satan after you! err,we mean our laywer!)

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #384590 - 09/03/01 11:00 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Lucid ? Lucid of what?
I've smoke alot of salvia and i found i'm very sensitive to it. My first time was alone outside my house at night. Using that "lucid" word, yes i was lucid, i opened my eyes and the stars made an "?" mark, weird isn't it? Then some words came out of my mind, i said "now i understand", after that, i said something that i can't remember, but i think i just explained the meaning of my existence to the universe, then the "?" mark made of stars vanished. I was sitting at the end of the stairs and after my last drag i put my elbow sitting on my knee and they were one, my body junctions were all messed up, i was feeling like "gelatin man",,,,,, boy ... it was great... and it still is, i love that plant. Now i control ,y salvia experience very well as i know it's effects, but believe me, it's not for kids if you want to abuse it a little more.

Peace,
MAIA

"Houston, we have a problem... shrooms are over "
=)Free&Spread the Spores(=
Support the FSR

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: S. divinorum and lucid dreaming [Re: Monkah]
    #384907 - 09/03/01 07:17 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

The first time I got anything from salvia I stayed up all night rambling about the things I've fucked up in my life. It was kind of enlightening 'cuz before that I didn't really take any blame for anything that I had done. I also realized the things that weren't my fault, but before those realizations I too wanted to just bash in my brains with a brick.

I don't know if I'de ever want to use an outside substance to facilitate Lucid dreaming. I find that I can control my dreams perfectly given the right set and setting. Afternoon cat naps are usually when I do my lucid dreaming. I'm much too tired at night when I sleep to do it.

Dr Bluethumb

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains