Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemxdrk
searching forsomething
 User Gallery
Loc: Louisiana, USA
Re: Quarter Shrooms Trip Report (Long) [Re: Help on the Way]
    #3838659 - 02/26/05 07:24 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Wow is all I have to say. That is best trip report ever, I can relate to your time loop thing. You get 5 shrooms for that trip report.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNOS4A2
This is the way

Loc: -tite Flag
Re: Quarter Shrooms Trip Report (Long) [Re: mxdrk]
    #3839618 - 02/26/05 11:33 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Very good writing!I enjoyed your story.
Maybe the biggest thing that screamed out to me is the fact that you were not in a good environment, which amazingly was not true. Your friends seemed to care enough to take care of you, and did the right thing when you asked to leave. That's one of the best things about the end of the trip is realizing how much you care for your friends and family.
Now you know how good/bad it can get. And how important it is not to fight it. Like I used to.
Thanks
NOS

--------------------

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

Re: Quarter Shrooms Trip Report (Long) [Re: NOS4A2]
    #3839814 - 02/27/05 12:44 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Best Report Ever. :yesnod: :bow: :yesnod:

--------------------

OfflineTadpole
Stranger

Re: Quarter Shrooms Trip Report (Long) [Re: SHiZNO]
    #3840475 - 02/27/05 08:14 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

^^^ Yeah. A truly amazing story. Thanks for sharing it.

Offlineerags
Get the most outof your gourd
 User Gallery

Re: Quarter Shrooms Trip Report (LONG) [Re: Help on the Way]
    #3842637 - 02/27/05 05:31 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I had a similar trip. It was cathartic to read your detailed and impressive report and knowing I wasn't alone. It changed my whole perspective on mushrooms and I regard them with alot more apprehension if not anxiety. Slipknot,do you find that after a bad trip like this, subsequent trips evoke the same feelings of mortality , poisoning, and loss of control? Or is every trip unique?

I'd like to think that when Im finally ready to try a trip again it will be in a pristinge natural setting with  only a few close friends. However, I doubt that I can regain the goofy wonder that my first trips gave me.

Being locked in a cycle of disembodiment and reincarnation as you described was more than I could handle. As you point out, losing control of one's toughts and actions convinced me that mushrooms are not as harmless as I once thought. I also liked how the people rolling  on E, while you tripped were the most kind and understanding, that was beautiful.

:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
http://www.bumwine.com/

Edited by erags (02/27/05 05:44 PM)

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Quarter Shrooms Trip Report (Long) [Re: Tadpole]
    #3842694 - 02/27/05 05:49 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Best report I ever read, hands down! I actually felt emotional while reading it because I know exactly what you went through.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: Quarter Shrooms Trip Report (Long) [Re: holio1]
    #3850058 - 03/01/05 12:25 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

holio1 said:
well been there somewhat, my question is, in later trips how did you make it easier on yourself to just let go?
the times i have tripped since taking a bit less then a quarter i have gotten really anxious once i start tripping but then i pretty much stay in reality and just think man this shit is fucking with my head and making me retarded. i want to go back to that other dimension but that anxiousness is killer! next time i am going to try and throw on some relaxational tunes and get 'in the zone'. i probably need a bit higher dose also, ive only had <3g
solo trip do you think?

well i havent taken higher than an 8th since that dose. I didn't find the need to let go as much those times because it wasnt such an egoshattering dose like the quarter, and so i didn't really have too much anxiety

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Re: Quarter Shrooms Trip Report (LONG) [Re: erags]
    #3850076 - 03/01/05 12:28 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

erags said:
I had a similar trip. It was cathartic to read your detailed and impressive report and knowing I wasn't alone. It changed my whole perspective on mushrooms and I regard them with alot more apprehension if not anxiety. Slipknot,do you find that after a bad trip like this, subsequent trips evoke the same feelings of mortality , poisoning, and loss of control? Or is every trip unique?

for me personally, my trips afterwards didn't really give me the same anzxiety and loss of control. Sometimes the questioning of the nature of life and death come back and that can mess with me, but its never been as ridiculous. I think every trip is unique. However i bet if i ate another quarter those feelings would all be back with a vengeance.

--------------------

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineBlashpherion05
Stranger
    #3851282 - 03/01/05 09:53 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

that sounds like a pretty crazy trip.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Re: Quarter Shrooms Trip Report (LONG) [Re: Blashpherion05]
    #3859517 - 03/02/05 08:03 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

i think the thing that i didnt like was that with other strong psychedelic journeys it feels like i slowly come back from a far away place

with this when i came down it felt like i suddenly just snapped out of it

made me question the validity of the experience more

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #3859555 - 03/02/05 08:10 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

I know what you mean. Once, when I ate alot of shrooms I passed out during the peak and just woke up to a missing friend and Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back on the TV and no pants on! Needless to say, I was a little alarmed and wondered just what the fuck had happened. Complete amnesia at first. Only later did the memories start coming back to me and still to this day, trip happened two years ago, I can remember things from it.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineMoxemerald
Executive

Loc: NJ
Re: Quarter Shrooms Trip Report (LONG) [Re: mecreateme]
    #3859743 - 03/02/05 08:50 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Best trip report i've ever read.

I TOO have gotten the feeling of guilt when thinking about the mushrooms i was growing.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Quarter Shrooms Trip Report (LONG) [Re: Moxemerald]
    #3860792 - 03/03/05 12:41 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Damn man, you are a great writer, you should be bustin out stories like this all the time!  If you read that in my creative writing class, people would praise the hell out of it in workshop.  Fucking descriptive man, engrosing.  I just read through that thing effortlessly, you draw the reader along real well.

I'm turning into an english teacher  :tongue: :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Re: Quarter Shrooms Trip Report (LONG) [Re: Moxemerald]
    #3864023 - 03/03/05 05:53 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

damn i wonder why so many people feel guilty about growin shrooms when they are tripping

maybe the mushrooms dont like us raising them and then killing them and eating them

:lol:

--------------------

Offlinesoundwaves311
Stranger
    #3967343 - 03/24/05 11:58 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

main props to my friend on his trip report. This is the first time I've read what he has written on this experience. I was actually one of the friends that was there when he ate the shrooms, and so I had the pleasure of seeing his trip unfold. I must say it was a very descriptive and interesting read. I can't remember if i was sober or not that night; probably not. I do remember him lying on that couch in pure terror, and he had the craziest expression on his face. It was a strange mixture of insanity, laughter, confusion, and fear. He had this evil-looking maniacal grin on his face that I have never seen before that night, and I have never seen that expression on his face since. He layed on the couch for a long time curled up in to a little ball. I also remember him picking up a chair and throwing it down as hard as he could for no particular reason at all, with that strange expression on his face. He clearly had no conception of gravity or reality. My other two friends were rolling on some yellow smileys and hanging from the ceiling like monkeys. I'm sure they must have provided some comfort for my tripped out friend. I have also eaten mushrooms a few times in my life. Ironically, one of those times was last week. I had nowhere near the intensity of this trip report, but I can relate. I have a question for any exprienced mushroom trippers out there about what I experienced. When you're shrooming, do any of you feel like your brain and nervous system are being influenced by outside forces or energy systems? I felt kind of disembodied at one point, and felt as though all my thought-patterns were just some reactionary reflex to these cosmic energy flows that exist beyond physical reality. And that perhaps certain individuals and/or beings could harness this energy to control or influence human thought. When tripping, the entire idea of controlling your thoughts seemed ridiculous and silly. All I could do was sit back, let go, and see where it took me. Any input on this?

Offlineefrog
Ecstatic,Electric,Eclectic
Female User Gallery

Loc: Near the River... Flag
Re: Quarter Shrooms Trip Report (LONG) [Re: soundwaves311]
    #3967572 - 03/25/05 02:12 AM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Remember, just because you were on mushrooms when you saw those things doesn't mean they were delusions. People actually dying, or near death, and in deep meditation experience many of the same things.

Yes!

Also: I have had a VERY similar experience. Not the setting and people, as I was with just one friend on the big comfy couch with a comfy blanket, but the "answers to all" the "Circle of Life" and how "it all fits together PERFECTLY" and the "soul is infinite" thing and the "am I real?" thing and the "time loop" thing all totally resonate with me (Because we ARE all one of course! :laugh:).

I did not write a trip report yet, but you have inspired me, so maybe I will. I do remember really EVERYTHING. I had a LOT of the same feelings you had and it's so nice to know others have been there too!

5 for the story and 5 for you EXCELLENT writing, EXCELLENT!!!

:laugh:
~Kimberly

--------------------
This is a whole new path. You cannot use your old map on this new path and if you try you'll only end up lost in the woods. Get a new map.

Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: Quarter Shrooms Trip Report (LONG) [Re: efrog]
    #3967871 - 03/25/05 08:21 AM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Why have i read this exact story elsewhere on a forum weeks and weeks ago?

Edit: Sorry i see you did it many years ago!
I'm sure i've seen it elsewhere... ?!  :confused:

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Edited by mikeyboy (03/25/05 08:24 AM)

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Re: Quarter Shrooms Trip Report (LONG) [Re: mikeyboy]
    #3968503 - 03/25/05 11:51 AM (19 years, 7 days ago)

probably saw it here, i posted this a while ago

--------------------

OfflineRiggidy
Stranger
    #3970992 - 03/25/05 11:30 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

There was once trip where I felt a presance. It must have been the effects but i can not be sure?

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Re: Quarter Shrooms Trip Report (LONG) [Re: Riggidy]
    #3976292 - 03/27/05 02:31 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

i think this whole entire trip was like the first 15 seconds of my experience with DMT  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck