Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Melatonin, St. John's Wort

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Bad moods.
    #3819820 - 02/23/05 12:12 AM (12 years, 6 days ago)

These are not problems of mine, but they become mine through association.

Moodiness. Tendancy to cry. Lethargy. Sense that nobody cares about you. Reluntance to go to class. Tendancy to oversleep. Avoidance of conflicts. Boredom.

This sounds like depression to me, but the supposed causes are...

Doing poorly in school. Dreading the shameful, but necessary, experience of confronting the teachers. PMS. Medication might not be as effective. And it would seem from her responses that I'm a cause too. I try not to be a cause, but I can't tell if I'm actually failing at this... or if it's just a negative minds perception of my actions. It's probably both. Weather conditions. Self medications such as dxm, marijuana, alcohol, and extacy.

Today was spent in loneliness. Completely board, but not capable of going out side on even though on such a nice day. Put off homework for have free time and fell further behind. Did research on, and shopped for, legal mood regulating herbal dietary supplements 4 hours. After $40, starting regiment of pills for 2 weeks. It might work. Lets just hope. Got any advice?

SAM-e, 400mg once a day
Ginkgo Biloba, 120mg once a day
St. John's Wort, 300mg three times a day
Ginseng complex, three times a day Centrum vitamin

concerta
prilosec
melatonin
tylonol
glass of wine

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBoom
Supervisor
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: Bad moods. [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #3819885 - 02/23/05 12:22 AM (12 years, 6 days ago)

Thats quite a little cocktail you have planned for your mood fix.  :grin:

Excuse me if I sound like a DEA agent when I say this - but taking more drugs to fill the (void?) left by too many other drugs can't be a good idea.

I'd say take it easy for a little while with DXM and X...

Just take a break.  Also, working meditation and/or excercise into a daily routine can help you feel more alive and cleansed.

Do that for a solid month, you'll definetly feel better (and hopefully continue!) 

:sun:

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: Bad moods. [Re: Boom]
    #3819911 - 02/23/05 12:26 AM (12 years, 6 days ago)

In my experience, staying sober is the best way to deal with your problems. If you know what your problems are, work at overcoming them. That's the only way that you'll truly feel better. Drugs only get in the way of being productive. Don't put off your life. If you don't fix it now, you're just putting it off until later. Get sober and get going.

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
Re: Bad moods. [Re: Boom]
    #3819944 - 02/23/05 12:30 AM (12 years, 6 days ago)

just like most problems theres a way out. you shouldnt use drugs to cheat your way through. doing it naturally is the key in my opinion. you have to learn how to reprogram your thoughts. a mind is like a computer and when you have a computer virus (or depression) you have to program it out/reformat.

read this its helped me in my life-
http://vitalcoaching.com/mindpower/how_to_reprogram_your_mind.htm

InvisibleLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ny/europe/other
Re: Bad moods. [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #3821051 - 02/23/05 07:56 AM (12 years, 6 days ago)

yeah, looks like depression. drugs are only going to make it worse. you should help this person now before it get's out fo control. those natural supplements could help and i would certainly try those. if that doesn't work then keep trying with other things, you may have to use stuff other than natural, but hopefully not. Diet also plays a part on the mood, so this person should eat healthier if they don't already, if they can.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflinekronnyQ
SuperstudExtraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Anytown USA
Re: Bad moods. [Re: Locus]
    #3821217 - 02/23/05 09:53 AM (12 years, 6 days ago)

Here's something I like to do.

I like to look at my problems as something I really hate, e.g. a stupid fucking annoying wigger that won't get the fuck out of my face. Why would I let some stupid annoying wigger cockfuck take control of my life and ruin it? I wouldn't. I just grab that dumb fucking wigger by the throat and bash his fucking head in.

Thats all you need to do man, look at your problems in a different light. If you have the right attitude Hitler with a goddamn bazooka couldn't get in your way. I always like to think of this Deftones song called 'Headup', where the main chorus is "Walk into this world with your head up high".

You can take control of your problems, or you can let them take control of you, it's your choice.

P.S. Ecstasy is the #1 seratonin depletion drug, don't do it. Leave it for the e-tards.

OfflineEarthAngel
Tripper

Loc: New Zealand
Re: Bad moods. [Re: kronnyQ]
    #3824486 - 02/23/05 10:43 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Excuse my pharmacuetical ignorance, but if any of those last few are anti depressants, then do not take St.J's, but im sure your research told you that, better to be safe though!
Try to add Omega 3 to your diet aswell, eat salmon once a week:)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Melatonin, St. John's Wort

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being