Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRazman
Stranger

PAXIL: not sure what to think..
    #3818540 - 02/22/05 06:42 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

well since valentines day ive been a real mess.. not only did i see my gf loving another guy, but she pushed me away even after i told her i still loved her. i was close to suicide. after posting on here i parked my truck, climbed in the back seat and tied a plastic bag around my head.. i would start breathing heavy, and then i'd chicken out. i'd drive back home, change my mind and go out to try again..

my doc perscribed me Paxil..
i've been on it for a week..
it's wierd though, i cant tell if its good or bad -- its definately SOMETHING. it's as though the emotional pain is 10 times more horrible, but it drains faster. this morning i was pounding my fists against my bed frame, but now i feel alright, and now im listening to some Rage against the Machine.. i rather have a rollercoaster affect then have the same feeling drag on throughout the day..

alcohol makes it feel really good.. i had a couple shots of vodka just to experiment. usually alcohol just makes me feel dizzy and fucked up, but with paxil it makes me feel emotionally high (off only 2 shots!!). well my gf is a fucking cold hearted piece of shit, i hope she gets her heart broken by whatever happiness she has found. when she crawls back to me, im gonna be a new man, one she wants to be with. know what im gonna say if she ever walks past me and stops to talk to me? "you know what i think? it would have been a better idea to keep walking". fuckin hurt her like the bitch hurt me.

i want her to see me happy. i want to spit in her face. that fucking slut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: PAXIL: not sure what to think.. [Re: Razman]
    #3818601 - 02/22/05 06:50 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Here's what's happening:
Within yourself you have said, "I have been wronged and I shall hate in return."

This is not the Way.
The Way asks us to forgive each other, even as we would want to be forgiven (and certainly all of us need forgiveness).

You must forgive the past.
Forgive people.
Forgive yourself if it becomes necessary.

Move on as best as you can.
Abstain from anger.
Abstain from feeling bummed.

Work out a lot with the energy you have.
Purchase a home weight lifting system or at least some free weights.

Don't be afraid to discuss this with Someone.

:heart:

OfflineRazman
Stranger

Re: PAXIL: not sure what to think.. [Re: World Spirit]
    #3818660 - 02/22/05 06:59 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

oh fuck im gonna go to the gym and do high intensity training. eating massive amounts of protein im gonna get fuckin ripped, get some tattoo's , look sexy, fuck she's gonna want me. that fuckin whore im gonna rip her fuckin heart apart like she did mine..

and holy shit this paxil does something with my social behavior.. i just phoned this chick and i sounded like a totally different person than im used to being.. usually im not really good with a conversation but i came across really well.. i think this paxil does something with my communication ability..

OfflinekronnyQ
SuperstudExtraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Anytown USA
    #3818726 - 02/22/05 07:12 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Don't get all depressed and suicidal over some loser bitch...I've been there too it's very hard being rejected and getting out of a long relationship but getting depressed about it won't do anything for you.

Just pretend like you don't even care and she will probably still come crawling back, I wouldn't get back with her even then though.

Theres 2 billion other women in this world, and if she doesn't want you who gives a fuck! Theres plenty of other women out there, a lot better than her.

The Paxil may good be a good start also, I take an SSRI and I've been a lot better since.

Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: kronnyQ]
    #3819892 - 02/22/05 10:22 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

OfflinekronnyQ
SuperstudExtraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Anytown USA
Re: PAXIL: not sure what to think.. [Re: dr_gonz]
    #3820875 - 02/23/05 02:20 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yes I forgot about that with Paxil, I had the same problem, my jimmy couldn't do nothin!

I switched to Zoloft and it sort of happened again but only for a little while then I just basically forced myself back into being able to ejaculate again!

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3821059 - 02/23/05 06:04 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

actually dude, you really don't feel the effects of paxil until you're a few weeks in, at the soonest. usually it takes like 4-6 weeks for antidepressants to start affecting you. ive been on paxil as a lot of other people have, some in this thread.. and yes it may have some pretty bad effects, but everyone's different and you may not get them.. so try this out.. wait it out.. talk to your doctor if things go wrong.. and try something else if this doesnt work out.. like the kid above this post. i wish you the best.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlinebugfungii24
Stranger
Re: PAXIL: not sure what to think.. [Re: Locus]
    #3821173 - 02/23/05 07:29 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Locus, I and others have found the opposite to be true - that the best effects are felt within the first weeks, and also immediatly after stopping. But that's the exception and not the rule, and what you state is the usual. :smile:

It boils down to this: if your fucked up or otherwise unhappy and this isn't improving...then you can either do nothing or do something.
If you hate the effects when you first try them and you come off them, and find that life isn't getting any better, then you can always go back to them.

I don't like them myself, but sometimes you've got to shake things up.

I wouldn't mind trying nootropics, melatonin and 5HTP.

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: PAXIL: not sure what to think.. [Re: bugfungii24]
    #3822883 - 02/23/05 03:12 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

also immediatly after stopping

I was on Lexapro, another SSRI, and I felt AWESOME immediately after I stopped. I posted a thread here about how triumphant I felt and how great things were going to be. Maybe two days later a few threads started showing up where I bitched in a panick about how fucked up I was from those stupid meds and how I had woken up in a rage and punched holes in walls. I personally hate SSRI's, and I would definately try St. John's Wort before I do Paxil, razman. But the choice is yours.

Also, you obviously are not over this girl. You're showing that you are going to get your revenge by "living well", but you sound like you won't be living well because the thoughts of this girl will encompass your mind and control your actions. I'd hold out on the tatoos and other descisions which could perfectly affect you. Instead maybe you should do things which will take your mind COMPLETELY off of her, and/or talk to someone like a psychologist who can help you think through the situation logically.

I hope my advice helps.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: PAXIL: not sure what to think.. [Re: bugfungii24]
    #3826064 - 02/24/05 02:08 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

ok, that's unusual. this could also be a placebo effect, the mind is very strong. but im not going to get into debating this so whatever :smile:

S.R.'s advice of seeing a psychologist might be a good idea because you really do have some issues with this girl and you know exactly what they are so you can get right into it. antidepressants may help, but talking about what is specifically causing your pain might help more.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom