Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedoo
addict -crazy as a shithouse rat
 User Gallery

Loc: Slingshit, China
Doo's Mystery shrooms Part deuce (pics)
    #381565 - 08/29/01 04:14 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

OK, I'm gonna try and post some more pics with this slow- ass computer. I've seen Etch-A-Sketches that were faster.

No matter how hard you try, you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

--------------------
- Arguing with a woman, is like trying to blow out a light bulb-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Re: Doo's Mystery shrooms Part deuce (pics) [Re: doo]
    #381778 - 08/29/01 09:26 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Those are magic Psilocybes, thats all there is to it :) Now if you want these things to keep fruiting for you, start using scissors and quit yanking them! Looks like you bring home half the mulch pile every time you pick :) You asked about milk thistle in that last thread and I forgot to respond. Taking a dose of milk thistle before ingesting a toxin will save your liver, or atleast help protect it. I hear its highly reccomended for those experimenting with A. muscaria. If for some reason someone eats your mystery mushrooms, it would be a very wise idea to take some milk thistle before hand. You can get it at any health food/vitamin house.

Hope you get these figured out soon! It'd be awesome if they are a new species.

--------------------

OfflineOJ
old hand
    #381796 - 08/29/01 09:56 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Nice hook up doo...

tell me, what kinda mushrooms are those? Are they P. cyans?

OfflineLevi7
old hand
    #381813 - 08/29/01 10:42 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I think we should name them Dooziis!
"Hell, I don't know what they were, but they sure were a Doozy!" Hehe!
Stay cool!-Levi7.

Offlinedoo
addict -crazy as a shithouse rat
 User Gallery

Loc: Slingshit, China
Re: Doo's Mystery shrooms Part deuce (pics) [Re: Levi7]
    #382014 - 08/30/01 08:56 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

LK , you have a good point about using the scissors.I've got plenty of mulch to spare , a tractor trailer load worth, but why mess up a good thing. I've been trying to replenish the areas with new mulch, but the scissors will keep me from disturbing the mycelium.
OJ, I don't think they are p. cyans., although they do somewhat resemble them. From my understanding, the cyans will show good bluing a majority of the time, while these have little, if any.P. cyans grow in the Pacific Northwest (and Kentucky), and these were found in the Southeastern U.S. As of now, these are an unidentified species.
But I like Levi7's name for these babies : ) I'm just gonna have to find out if they are doozy's are not.

doo

No matter how hard you try, you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

--------------------
- Arguing with a woman, is like trying to blow out a light bulb-

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies