Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineiudexk
Loc: UK
S. divinorum and lucid dreaming
    #381572 - 08/29/01 04:26 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Does anyone else find that once you manage to control s. divinorum experiences it is a wonderful tool for lucid dreaming?

http://www.magickherbs.co.uk/

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDazedSol
old hand

Re: S. divinorum and lucid dreaming [Re: iudexk]
    #381597 - 08/29/01 04:59 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I have yet to get anything from salvia at all.....i dont doubt it but i must have a weak strain or something....

Adam,
-=Dazed Sol Productions=-

--------------------
Peace,
Adam

OfflinePhyl
old hand
Loc: United Kingdom
    #381959 - 08/30/01 04:47 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Only having experienced one lucid dream quitea while ago, it's difficult to comment, but from what I remember the experiences were of a very similar nature.

Take care

InvisibleAIRDOG
Male User Gallery

Loc: world's shroom capital
    #382063 - 08/30/01 10:22 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

dont claim to control a plant... because it can get pissed and kick your butt

Offlineiudexk
Loc: UK
Re: S. divinorum and lucid dreaming [Re: AIRDOG]
    #382196 - 08/30/01 03:12 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I said control the experience, not the plant. I could have said work better with the experience, but its all the same thing.

--------------------

OfflineMonkah
abreactionsynchronicity
Loc: location? i exist somwher...
    #382197 - 08/30/01 03:20 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

i smoked my first dose of salvia a week ago.. that night i woke up in a sort of panic.. i felt as though a million thoughts where trying to squeeze through my little head at the same time . as if i was a genious and empty headed at the same time.. all i know is it hurt.
but im lactose n tolerant . so my stomachs always acting up from diferent foods.
i do not blame that dream totaly on salvia but as well i awoke with a stomach ache (wich causes me to have bad dreams) i just think the salvia made it 100x stronger.
I have no clue what i dreamed. but it wasnt so bad after i calmed down and stoped contemplating smashing my head into a brick. i actualy gained alot of insight on my life from the following thoughts afterwards.
just rambles ;D

-monkah

the following sentence is true.
the previous sentence is false.

--------------------
*NEW!* from Monkah Inc.The "Silence game" hold an exhilerating game between you and a friend,see who finds silence first! (warning:M. Inc. patented silence-in-its-self,failure to pay up will result in sending satan after you! err,we mean our laywer!)

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #384590 - 09/03/01 11:00 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Lucid ? Lucid of what?
I've smoke alot of salvia and i found i'm very sensitive to it. My first time was alone outside my house at night. Using that "lucid" word, yes i was lucid, i opened my eyes and the stars made an "?" mark, weird isn't it? Then some words came out of my mind, i said "now i understand", after that, i said something that i can't remember, but i think i just explained the meaning of my existence to the universe, then the "?" mark made of stars vanished. I was sitting at the end of the stairs and after my last drag i put my elbow sitting on my knee and they were one, my body junctions were all messed up, i was feeling like "gelatin man",,,,,, boy ... it was great... and it still is, i love that plant. Now i control ,y salvia experience very well as i know it's effects, but believe me, it's not for kids if you want to abuse it a little more.

Peace,
MAIA

"Houston, we have a problem... shrooms are over "
=)Free&Spread the Spores(=
Support the FSR

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: S. divinorum and lucid dreaming [Re: Monkah]
    #384907 - 09/03/01 07:17 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

The first time I got anything from salvia I stayed up all night rambling about the things I've fucked up in my life. It was kind of enlightening 'cuz before that I didn't really take any blame for anything that I had done. I also realized the things that weren't my fault, but before those realizations I too wanted to just bash in my brains with a brick.

I don't know if I'de ever want to use an outside substance to facilitate Lucid dreaming. I find that I can control my dreams perfectly given the right set and setting. Afternoon cat naps are usually when I do my lucid dreaming. I'm much too tired at night when I sleep to do it.

Dr Bluethumb

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order