Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemxdrk
searching forsomething
 User Gallery
Loc: Louisiana, USA
Growing in general
    #3813401 - 02/21/05 08:06 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I wanted to discuss the wonders of growing. I remember that the first time i became interested in growing plants was in the third grade when the class put the lima beans in wet paper towel and then in a Styrofoam cup. Then in middle school I tried growing marijuana outdoors. I then grew poppies in high school.(never did get opium from them) I am starting the growing of mushrooms now. I am very interested in growing Salvia and Cati. I just wanted to discuss the wonders and joys of growing with others. I also grew normal house hold plants along this time. I had several banana trees/plants that were my extreme joy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejben
Don't panic, it's organic
 User Gallery
Re: Growing in general [Re: mxdrk]
    #3813450 - 02/21/05 08:16 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

well my friend. my parents own a plant nursury. and let me tell you. i have grown up on a farm all my life seeing all the wonderful plants and animals. and i must say nature is the most beautiful and wonderous being in the universe. but yeah, i grew all those lima bean type things out of jus like paper towel and shit. its so fun to watch the shit grow. and my favorite part of growing is you are the creator of the plant, you are the parent of it. you can make it big/strong and whateevr else.

--------------------
Don't panic, it's organic!

Offlinemxdrk
searching forsomething
 User Gallery
Loc: Louisiana, USA
Re: Growing in general [Re: jben]
    #3813472 - 02/21/05 08:21 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah. I still love the thought that just s small little seed or spore will become something special with your help. I guess i have always liked stuff like that creating things. I always enjoyed the video games where you built up your car or character. I guess I just like growing or watching something so insignificant become something so great.

Offlinejben
Don't panic, it's organic
 User Gallery
Re: Growing in general [Re: mxdrk]
    #3813529 - 02/21/05 08:38 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

exactly.

anyone else have any imput on this?!

im super pumped for spring and summer and all the magical plants i can grow! :smile:

--------------------
Don't panic, it's organic!

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: Growing in general [Re: jben]
    #3813549 - 02/21/05 08:42 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

im the same way. it was peas with us but that is my most memorable, or good memorable, experience in school. loved doing that stuff!

i hear ya on creating things, i was a diablo addict for the longest time....still have my fix every now and then.

i kept and bred reptiles for about 10 years, and did the same with plants my entire life. nature truely is the best this planet has to offer.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: Growing in general [Re: kadakuda]
    #3813861 - 02/21/05 09:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hey all, I found my love for gardening after growing my first cannabis plants indoors with my bro about two years ago, Im now 22. Then from there we wanted to grow anything, tomatoes, other veggies and such. I love to grow any kind of flowers and especially medicinal herbs. I have plans on one day starting a small rural farm growing veggies and fruit and some herbs.
As to growing psychoactives, I have tried some Syrian rue with only getting two to germinate and then having them damp off out of no where, those suckers like it dry. I have tried mushrooms once and got a decent cake but never got any pins. Last summer I grew out some N.rustica and N.tabacum and cured a small amount. I had one good batch in which it dried quite nicely and the smoke was very smooth and definitely active. The other batch was subjected to some drafts and dried very green. Smoked it anyway with some herb and although it was quite harsh, it was very stimulating. Also this past summer, I grew out some Heavenly Blue and Flying Saucer Morning glories, but the problem was the LSA active varieties got mixed altogether with the non active ones, so in the end I couldn't really tell which dried seed pod contained the goodies. But oh well, this year I wont let em get away from me as easily. For this season I have some big plans, lots of Cannabis, I would love to get some San Pedro seeds, more Tobacco for sure, Phalaris arundinacea, some Poppies, who knows what this year will bring, but I am very excited. If anyone is looking for some N.rustica and N.tabacum seeds, I have many, maybe we can make a trade. Talk to all later

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Edited by RyanKerr (02/21/05 09:30 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals