Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJuggles
old hand
Loc: Massachusetts
Trippin On 3.5gs
    #380976 - 08/28/01 06:43 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

What level trip could one expect if they tripped on 3.5grams (an eigth) of Thai KS Cubensis?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know the muffin man?
The muffin man?
The muffin man!
Yes, I know the muffin man... Who lives on strawberry lane?

--------------------
---
If sometimes you feel yourself little, useless, and depressed, always remember that you were once the fastest and most victorious sperm out of hundreds of millions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomel
Re: Trippin On 3.5gs [Re: Juggles]
    #381034 - 08/28/01 08:14 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

From my exp about a level 3 or 4.

The world isnt a planet its a stone tossed into space.

--------------------
Hows my driven man?
We are still parked.
-Cheech&Chong

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#381210 - 08/29/01 12:50 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

ya that'd be pretty fuckin nice

We're all MADD here...

Offlineshaggy101
Male

Loc: ..still waiting for godot
    #381212 - 08/29/01 12:56 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

whoaa! prepare yourself for this trip. I know some shrommers have eaten half oz and even more .. but dude an 8ter will fuck you.(in a good way:D) I had a 4 and a half or a 5 off 5.5 grams and always get about a 4 off an eighth. have fun

" the wise man wears a helmet, the horny man..................fuck!" Confuckcios 2001 ad

Offlinemoxjet20
Loc: santa cruz, magical land ...
    #381230 - 08/29/01 02:05 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

yah like those before me said, a pretty good trip, medium to strong. you sound like it is your first time, is it? if so, i would seriously consider takin less. course, i did that much for my first time and was fine, but other times i've taken that much and for some reason it was far too much to handle

seems like i've been here before
seems so familiar
seems like i'm slipping
into a dream within a dream

--------------------
Free Spore Ring
what became of subtlety?

OfflineOdd_Snail
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #381236 - 08/29/01 02:19 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, lev 3 or 4 but if it is your first time take less.

*I said no to drugs, but they didn't listen.*
*If you are not wasted, then the day is.*

--------------------
Darlene: "Ted, I got you this new nose plug to stop you from snoring at night."
Ted: "Uh yeah, and I got you this paper bag to stop you from looking like James Brown in the Morning."
Darlene: "Oh come now, I don't look anything like James Brown."
Ted: "Hey kids, who does your mom look like in the morning?"
Kids... in unison: "James Brown!"
Darlene, "All right, thats enough... It's poison spaghetti for dinner tonight."

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#381372 - 08/29/01 10:51 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

here is what I think about trippin the first time and almost always having a great time and then tripping again on the same dose and freaking out.

The first time, you really don't know what to expect, so you pretty much can't possibly be too scared of having a bad trip.  So the dose you take isn't really as important the first time as the second.  Though I would advise against a first time dose of an eighth, it would be hypocritical because my first trip ever was on two strong hits of aCid pEz (greatest time of my life!).  Thinking back it was so much fun, but now I finally realize how intense it was and how I am not sure if I could handle it again.

My second acid trip was on 3 1/2 hits of aCid pEz, and since I didn't even think of the possibility of a bad trip (I was too goddam excited) i had another amazing trip.

So don't worry about having a bad trip, or you are more likely to have one.  Just get into the groove of the vibes, and it will all be good.

And if you do take an eighth, wear a helmet and your safety belt :wink:

We're all MADD here...

OfflineJuggles
old hand
Loc: Massachusetts
Re: Trippin On 3.5gs [Re: HB]
    #381479 - 08/29/01 01:50 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

This will be my second time. My first time was on 2grams. Not too intense but it was enjoyable. For my second time I'm looking to up the dosage and make it more of a classic mind blowing wall melting fear and loathing in las vegas style trip.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know the muffin man?
The muffin man?
The muffin man!
Yes, I know the muffin man... Who lives on strawberry lane?

--------------------
---
If sometimes you feel yourself little, useless, and depressed, always remember that you were once the fastest and most victorious sperm out of hundreds of millions.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#381591 - 08/29/01 04:47 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

i don't know about anybody else, but no matter what dose I take of shrooms I NEVER get any wall melting/breathing. at least for me, this only happens on acid, maybe that's what you are looking for. 2 hits and my wall was just flowing.

as well as mind blowing, yes, your mind will be gone. within the first hour such heavy confusion and insanity will take over your mind and you really will forget what a remote control is. when i was tripping on a full eighth, not only were my visuals nothing but haunting faces and extremely thick detailed walls (not fun or enjoyable at all, however) but i was trying to "play" tony hawk but i forgot what the controller was so i just stared blankly at the screen for an hour not knowing what was going on.

if this is what you desire (heck many people enjoy this -- just not me) then go for it. if i were you i'd go for 2.75 g's this time. i've tripped a lot more than you have (acid and shrooms and DXM and ecstacy) and 3.5 gs is still too much for me. don't try to act cool just so you can have bragging rights "i did a full eighth." this will fuck you over.

if you do it, I'd love to hear how it goes, good

best of luck

We're all MADD here...

InvisibleNDK
    #382006 - 08/30/01 08:37 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I tend to take about that amount and, for me, it is just about right. I get things flowing if I look at them and during the peak the air starts to thicken with fractal geometry - if you know what I mean. I'm certainly not confused.

I think that individual variation of the effects of shrooms is so great that it is hard to give advice. I'd be tempted just to take 2 grams, wait an couple of hours and take more if you think you can handle it. I often find myself doing this. I've started on 3 gs very carefully measured and ended up picking my cakes clean and wolfing down handfuls of raw shrooms! I.e. at least doubling the dose.

If I tried to take that amount to start with, I'd find the come-up distressing and it might put me on a downer to start with.

Offlineoptikal_trip
enthusiast

Loc: Toronto
Re: Trippin On 3.5gs [Re: NDK]
    #382137 - 08/30/01 01:27 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I usually do 4 grams. Its nice.. the last time i did it my walls were waving. What I want to go for is a large dose.. like 8 or more grams.. I really want to experience complete ego loss and the whole center of conciousness thing.. I'm pretty experienced with high doses of 5meo-dmt (20-30mg) so i can probably handle it.

"Sa Da Tai"
"I Dabe A Samie"
"Nay No. Wadatah!"
"Cammie Towns A Bittie"
"Yall Get Clammy"
"Sepa Town"
--Pootie Tang

--------------------
They chopped her goddam head off right there in the parking lot. Then they cut all kinds of holes in her head and sucked the blood out. I think they were after the pineal gland.

OfflineTrauM
Poker Player

Loc: North America
Re: Trippin On 3.5gs [Re: optikal_trip]
    #382175 - 08/30/01 02:27 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

That would be nice ;)
Enjoy your trip

--- Catch me @ http://codered.xs3.com ---
kastro@marijuana.com

--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

Offlinehomebrew

Re: Trippin On 3.5gs [Re: NDK]
    #382247 - 08/30/01 05:00 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I definately agree with NDK. The dose and wait to see how it is hitting you philosophy works. I hit a level 4/5 trip once (on blotter acid) by doing two hits, waiting to peak, following it with 2 more, waiting to peak again, and topping it off with 1 last one. By the time they were all in me I was a complete pile of mush having the best time of my life. But if it had all came on in one sudden wave I would have freaked big time. Remember, you can always add more, but once you've eaten them you are committed. On a side note this will also extend the peak of your trip for a while (IMHO a good thing)

Offlinemoxjet20
Loc: santa cruz, magical land ...
    #382558 - 08/31/01 02:06 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

heavenly, you really never see wall melting? i get it every time, they usually decide to bleed a little too : )

and yeah like everyone else said i would just take 2/3 an eighth or something then just finish it when i felt comfortable .. when i take just 1 dose seems like i either wish i had taken a lot more, or WAY overshoot what i am comfortable with. a lot of times it depends on how good the shrooms are (i don't grow my own so i gotta rely on other people's skill- probably not a problem with a lot of people here) so again it helps to get a feel for them first before commiting to a large dose.

seems like i've been here before
seems so familiar
seems like i'm slipping
into a dream within a dream

--------------------
Free Spore Ring
what became of subtlety?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate