Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Tacos

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
mini gathering...
    #3809579 - 02/21/05 03:58 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

so i knew that suffer and ifallapart were going to be at vamps on friday night.... i imidiatly make plans to be there or be... polygonal.

soon it comes to my attention that i would really like to roll... so i make some pms to a few people, and i get one good message, A MAYBE!! well i dont know if you know this, but a myabe is pretty much shit in my book, so i dismiss it and drive myself to the little shindig.

SHROOMERY CENTRAL:

the party was thumpin!  well... not really everyone was outside smokin and drinking, no one would have even heard me if doobs hadnt be taken a pee inside. 

he graciously let me in and we stumbled together outback, where i met SUFFER and IFALLAPART for the very first time!

...one akward hug and firm handshake later, i sit down and am offered a beer... i politly say yes though i havnt drank a beer since maybe november, i dont want to appear snobbish in front of my new friends, though i am pretty damn snobbish when it comes down to it.

lalala, anyways, taco calbha senordoobie vamp suffer ifallapart phase and oxyg3n, the new feller are there and things start to get hazy as i had been drinkin that brew and took a few soma (which im pretty used to the soma, but the beer hit me for bit of a surprise, as i will describe the pain soon).

i then begin  to talk to vamp, for really the first time, as he sits on the sofa next to me... he is nicely sedated as well, and our conversations float around the shroomerites about MIRC, didjeridos and tshirts.  then i remember my plan needed to get rolling...

so i make arrangements to get the pills (a special thanks to dealer man for comin through on such short notice) and i am BOMBARDED suddenly with a massive migraine headache! i take some advil and have oxyg3n come with me to go get the schtuff, so i dont headache myself of the road in the pouring rain...

i felt really bad because i was such a grump on the way there, my head was severly killing me... i was okay to drive, but the pain... godamn that pain.  we get to the meet-up and i pace around in the rain for what seems like hours as my head throbbed (10 minutes later) the gentleman shows up and i pay him his cash and were off!!

i put on some American Analog Set to sooth my nerves and i begin to feel SOOO much better driving home... thank god for advil.  i got to know oxyg3n a little better as we got lost on the way back, took some detours i tell ya, but made a new friend :smile:

so oxyg3n bought his own and i bought five for my centralized shroomerites, and it wasnt long after we got back that mndfreeze catz and wrestler Az arrive, right on schedule (3 hours after they said they woudl :wink: )...

so without further ado, i doll out the deliscious blue little tree pills to taco calbha myself dev and wrestler... my gift to some amazing friends ( we cant forget oxyg3n who goblled his up with us as well).

the next thing i know calbha needs something to chew on!!  and we get this amazing idea to go to convience store.... GREAT FUCKIN IDEA!  no really, the walk up there was amazing... as the pill begin to come up inside me (sounds sexy!) the raindrops were falling on my head like little bullets of pleasure... plop plop... i walked arm to arm with most everybody who came and we bought some gum and some water (which was left outside on a trash can in our stupor).

the walk back i spent nuzzled next to catz as she went on about the beauty of the rain and the lights and how she really had a love for her boy, my friend mndfreeze, and i realized then that this girl was absolutly amazing...  how lucky was i to have her as my friend?  all the times i have spent with her i felt had been stepping stones to what i realized we had...  i felt a true sister/brotherhood with this girl.  i realized just how similar mine and mndfreezes life paths had went, we were so different yet so much the same... i had come to see this before on NYeve with them,  but i dont think they, or i understood how deep my friendship for them was traveling. 

tonight they would know!

we got home and it was outside to do the socializing!  we loaded and passed around bowls and i played musical chairs to get to know ifal and suffer, and also to chill with wrestler and freezy....

eventually the party moved inside to shroomery central where everyone talked about going live during the radio broadcast...  phase put on some amazing music (of course, he has impecable taste in electronic music) and were rolling aorund the bed and the floor talking and enjoying everyones company. 

40oz called for i dont know HOW long and he was whored around to everyone to chat at.

it was about that time freezy needed my help.  you see, earlier i had procured some oxcycontins for him, and they were of a HIGH milligram, 80 mg to be exact.  and he was severly in no need for that.  so i busted out my l33t opiate skills and broke up the pill into 8 little piles of dusty pleasure.  his offer to me was a lick of a pile, and then everything gets HAZIER THAN EVEN NOW.

here is my recollection of events now...

i had senordoobie listen to Primus "sailing the seas of Cheeze" for his first time, awesome.

cahlba and i listened to some bogdan raczkynski, my fav electronic artist.

i spent some tiem listening to the rain oustide with phase and taco and misc people ( cant even picture the other faces heh)

wrestler and I surfed the web listening to phases trance choices :thumbup:

had superb conversations about EVERYTHING with freezy and catz outside... in between spurts of non stop talking we would oooh and ahhhh at the rain :heart:

eventually i ended up sooo tired outside on the couch just listening to oxyg3n and eveyrone talk....  soon it was morning, and time to go home.

it was such a short time to be with my friends, but we all knew it had to happen.... we would see each other soon! we always do :heart:

this is to everybody who was there and to everyone who missed out, the shroomery love was alive that night.  everyone was loved and missed and loved some more!

i end this now because its sooooo long :smile:

:heart:

Casil

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: mini gathering... [Re: Todcasil]
    #3809652 - 02/21/05 04:35 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Aww, so much love!

Sounds like a really great night, way to go guys!

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: mini gathering... [Re: CherryBom]
    #3809654 - 02/21/05 04:35 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

i can tell you this...

we sure as hell tried!

(and succeeded :heart: )

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #3809660 - 02/21/05 04:38 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

$5.99 x 120min = $718.80

who do i bill to?

:heart:

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: mini gathering... [Re: 40oz]
    #3809665 - 02/21/05 04:41 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

go ahead and send that one to wrestler :smirk:

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: mini gathering... [Re: 40oz]
    #3809666 - 02/21/05 04:41 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I'll take it.

--------------------

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Re: mini gathering... [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #3809673 - 02/21/05 04:46 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

You can go on ahead and send the bill to Paris Hilton's dad. His phone # is 1-310-871-7848, he won't mind. I swear.

--------------------

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
    #3809704 - 02/21/05 05:03 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

i'd have gone if i wasn't broke as shit... 5 hour drive.. aint too bad

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: mini gathering... [Re: BrAiN]
    #3809716 - 02/21/05 05:17 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

not TOO bad i guess :wink:

being broke as shit gives you a chance to save money for the april gathering.

i wish more people wrote "reports" about gatherings like wrestler and forty and all.  there always a shit ton of fun to read.

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

#3809725 - 02/21/05 05:22 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

A shit-ton, eh?  :lol:

I'm all for gathering reports... the west coast Canadians used to post reports for us every so often, but I haven't seen one in some time.

The americans are having more fun then us.  What gives?

--------------------

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
    #3809748 - 02/21/05 05:35 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

april gathering? where's that

imma try to save up for the Ohio gathering in June

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: mini gathering... [Re: BrAiN]
    #3810227 - 02/21/05 11:26 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

peruse the gathering forum man.

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

#3810450 - 02/21/05 12:31 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Arizona Shroomery Wedding!  Two shroomerites are getting hitched and Vamp is officiating as far as I know.

Sounds like craziness.

Brain, you should definetly come out to ohio in June.  That will also be craziness.  :grin:  I can hardley wait for this one.  I don't think I've ever been so pumped up for a gathering before.

Maybe ESC.

--------------------

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
    #3822347 - 02/23/05 03:10 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

i had such a great time meeting everyone and hanging out.  from what I remember at least...things got kinda hazy at the end there.  :confused:    All of the pics are available to look at...some are in my gallery, some are in suffer's gallery, under arizona.  good times :heart:

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Tacos

Community >> The Pub