Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSjekk
Pussy Commando

Loc: North Jersey
Jail Stories?
    #3807582 - 02/20/05 04:38 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

From some of the threads I've read about various shroomery members getting arrested, I was wondering if any of you who have (unfortunately) been incarcerated, have any interesting Stories to tell?

:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

-Carlin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: Jail Stories? [Re: Sjekk]
    #3807615 - 02/20/05 04:47 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sjekk said:
From some of the threads I've read about various shroomery members getting arrested, I was wondering if any of you who have (unfortunately) been incarcerated, have any interesting Stories to tell?

Yeah...but they were too painful to write about.

:wink:

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleWoodsCall
own it
 User Gallery

Loc: eye of the beerholder
    #3807619 - 02/20/05 04:47 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I don't, but some very good reads, tho simply and poorly written and edited, are about Leon Whitey Thompson.  Last Train to Alcatraz and The Merry Go Round:thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------
Live free or die.

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #3807717 - 02/20/05 05:10 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I was in Kid jail a few times. It was awsome. Got to sit around, watch T.V. all day. Play vollyball, order pizza. Fun stuff.
I also spent 8 months incarcerated in a Kid boot camp. That wasn't very fun.
Stories... lets see. It was pussie shit, so i never saw anybody get shanked, or raped or anything...
Well, if you wanted to fight, you had to be real sly about it. Because assault would atomaticly get you sent to Kidy Prison. So they'd have us marching in lines everywher, and you'd have to wait till you were around a corner and out of eye sight. Than trade hits real fast.
Or they'r were a few drills who would let you fight. If two people agreed to fight, they would wait till the night shift, when all the cool drills were on, and put you in a room together and let you box.
Drugs were easily available. But you couldn't do anything that staid in your system for more than a week, because they drug tested you every sunday.
They had us get counseling from a drug couneler, untill he was convicted of molesting one of his 15 year old patients...
This one time before piss tests, my friend told me he was about to go to prison, because he had been doing coke all week. So while we were standing in line, waiting to get our cups processed, i switched piss with him, and dropped the dirty cup on the floor. Saved his ass.
The worst part was taking showers. 24 dudes showering together. *shudders*

One of the staff was this skinny old black dude named Mr. Cromedy. He was a really hard core guy. He had like 9 brothers, and all of them were in prison, or had died in prison. He used to do special Ops recon shit in the Marines. He hardly ever took his shades off, even at night, because his eyes had been trained to see in the dark... Because when he did take them off, his eyes were dead looking. He had the 100 yard stare. He could bore a hole in you from a hundred yards away with that creepy stare. His memory was the best i'v ever seen. He remembered what YOU had for brekfast 2 weeks ago.
He could also hear like a bat. We were never allowed to talk to eachother, so we learned to whisper very quietly, but he could hear your conversation, or read you lips from accross the gym. One scary dude.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order