Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewillmafingerdo
the noob
Male User Gallery

what is so speical about all those spore syringe kits..???
    #3806682 - 02/20/05 12:52 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

ive been looking into starting another set of mushrooms and been researching diff methods ect.. and i see these things like:

"Multiply Spore Syringe up to 40x. for mushroom spores" & "This is a method for multiplying spore syringes by growing in a clear nutritional liquid. Inject 1 cc of spore solution into each vial"

is the stuff in the vials realy some nutes for shrooms/syringes or is it just distilled water?? just wondering cuz all the stuff ive read about making syringes is just distilled steralized water and spore print..

sorry if this dosent make much sence im pertty baked from parting last night.. ask any further questions u might have to help this make sence:).

l8r all, TY!!:)

--------------------
:scaryshroom: :shitstorm: :mattz: :bongload: :gethigh: :scaryshroom:

I am not lost.. i am going there looking for it.. and when i get there and find it, i will know what it is..

"The way to stop violence is not to go out and let your head be beaten in but to say, you want to take my life risk yours!"

"are you sure u want to eat all them shrooms??"  "yes i want to hear what my mind has to say..."

remember opions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: what is so speical about all those spore syringe kits..??? [Re: willmafingerdo]
    #3806699 - 02/20/05 01:01 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Did you find this on a web site?

Address of this web site?

Sounds like the Keepers Brew...just a another rip off from Shane.

You can get the same results from Karo or the Honey water Tek.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlineshroommachine
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Florida
Re: what is so speical about all those spore syringe kits..??? [Re: Roadkill]
    #3806711 - 02/20/05 01:07 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

someone send me a link to this keeper site, sounds funny.

--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

InvisibleNeedMoreSleep
OCD = 100%Sterility :-)

Loc: One Inch ↑
Re: what is so speical about all those spore syringe kits..??? [Re: shroommachine]
    #3806718 - 02/20/05 01:09 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Here's one of many, all the same site...

--------------------

"Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil,
which we must fear most. And that is... the indifference of good men."
-Boondock Saints

InvisibleNeedMoreSleep
OCD = 100%Sterility :-)

Loc: One Inch ↑
Re: what is so speical about all those spore syringe kits..??? [Re: NeedMoreSleep]
    #3806728 - 02/20/05 01:12 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

BTW, what the fuck is that "Mushroom Eco System" crap he has on there???  Looks like he gutted a humidifier, stuck in a pvc tube, and then sells it for $195!!! :nonono:

edit: actually i'll bet he just stuck in that disc thing that makes the fog on those fog machine things...

--------------------

"Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil,
which we must fear most. And that is... the indifference of good men."
-Boondock Saints

Edited by NeedMoreSleep (02/20/05 01:14 PM)

OfflineDiMiTriSouljah
No left turn unstoned
 User Gallery

Loc: ked in a Skin Pinata
Re: what is so speical about all those spore syringe kits..??? [Re: NeedMoreSleep]
    #3806731 - 02/20/05 01:13 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

That guy is a fucking pirate.

--------------------
In the end, my friend, we will all be together again.

Offlineshroommachine
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Florida
Re: what is so speical about all those spore syringe kits..??? [Re: DiMiTriSouljah]
    #3806789 - 02/20/05 01:33 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

" Automated Humidity & Gas Exchange Unit
Only Available at MSC."

Sounds like a cool mist for the amazing low price of $195!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: what is so speical about all those spore syringe kits..??? [Re: DiMiTriSouljah]
    #3806815 - 02/20/05 01:43 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DiMiTriSouljah said:
That guy is a fucking pirate.

Yeah he really is.

He would sell his own Mother to make a buck.

Anyone that preys on Newbies the way he does...has got to have some serious bad karma coming his way.

I remember seeing his old ads in High Times for his STP(Spore Trading Post) web site...he did that for years.
And those ads don't come cheap.

Now he has 4 or more web sites to lure Newbies in.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #3806846 - 02/20/05 01:53 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Arr,that varment should be hung from the yardarm. Then keelhauled.This planet is to small to have a black heart like his around.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.

:sun:

OfflineDiMiTriSouljah
No left turn unstoned
 User Gallery

Loc: ked in a Skin Pinata
Re: what is so speical about all those spore syringe kits..??? [Re: KaptKid]
    #3806888 - 02/20/05 02:02 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry, KaptKid...I meant no offence to pirates in my above post...please don't hang me from the yardarm.

--------------------
In the end, my friend, we will all be together again.

Offlinewillmafingerdo
the noob
Male User Gallery

#3807628 - 02/20/05 04:50 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

the info from my first post is not from the keepers brew.. but i have seen it and wondered what it realy was.. it was a action on ebay that said it would increase ur spore syringe by 40x..  the link is

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2033&item=4357753782&rd=1

so using honey/cornsyrp and what just add some water to it to thin it out some..?? can u use spores in the honey/cornsyurp or only mycelium? 

so there is no special mixture that increases ur stuff??  how about those self healing vials (like the ones the doctors use that they stick the needle in the bottle and it seals back up so no contam gets in) anyone know were to get some of those??

--------------------

I am not lost.. i am going there looking for it.. and when i get there and find it, i will know what it is..

"The way to stop violence is not to go out and let your head be beaten in but to say, you want to take my life risk yours!"

"are you sure u want to eat all them shrooms??"  "yes i want to hear what my mind has to say..."

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: what is so speical about all those spore syringe kits..??? [Re: willmafingerdo]
    #3807738 - 02/20/05 05:16 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

no idea what the guy is selling on Ebay.

but you can get the same results using Karo or Honey water.

Read this Tek:
Club99's Honeywater Mycelium Tek

Karo is corn syrup...you can use that instead of Honey.

4cc's of Karo - per 96cc's of water...works wonderful in a 1/2 pint jar.

----

Yes you inject 1 to 2cc of spores into the Karo or Honey Water.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Brainiac said:

Offlinebrewwhaha1
Stranger thanmost
    #3809887 - 02/21/05 06:55 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

my foaf was ripped off. Got scammed into buying a mushroom growing kit. got everything he needed for the cheap sum of 150 bucks. Learned his lesten though. He could get his own cardboard box pc some grain and grow it himself after buying a 30$syringe

Offlinewillmafingerdo
the noob
Male User Gallery

#3809900 - 02/21/05 07:02 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

kewl ty roadkill for the link and the info!!:) anyone know were thy get those lil vials with the self healing lids on them?? (the ones like the doctors use)

--------------------

Offlines360
Strange

#3813508 - 02/21/05 08:33 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

If it?s just empty vials you want, PM me.

And yes, it is karo based with additional nutrients to stimulate and speed growth.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #3815196 - 02/22/05 01:28 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

YW

you can get them on Ebay.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Brainiac said:

Offlines360
Strange

#3817267 - 02/22/05 02:39 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You can use those blood collection tubs from eBay, but you would be pretty damn lucky to find any that are over 15ml. I?m just saying, I have the exact vials he?s asking for in 40ml and 60ml. These vials aren?t available by singles anywhere, and a case of 72 will set you back about $130 for the 40ml, and $180 for 60ml. I have cases of these and I?m willing to let a few singles go at cost. I?m not trying to turn a profit on empty vials. I was just trying to help. Even the full vials don?t turn much profit. The vials are expensive plus time/cost pouring, sterilizing, packaging and packing, I?m just providing a service based on an idea I had with these vials. I?m not trying to take advantage of a newbie, just providing a service. I?m defiantly not sitting on a mountain of money from them. If I just wanted to make money, I would sell spore syringes. Do the math. 15 cents ea for the syringes, spores are basically free and DH2O is pretty cheap. Then turn around and sell them for $15 each. That?s not why I?m doing it. I?m all for someone doing it for them self.
That?s why I?m offering the empty vials at cost.

Anyway, most people prolly have enough stuff just lying around to make a self healing injection site jar your self. One idea I have is:

moved here

Edited by s360 (02/22/05 08:30 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck