Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHahzist
Surfing theWaves of Chaos

Just broke up with the g/f..Should I trip?
    #3806571 - 02/20/05 12:11 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hey everybody, I need some good advice. My g/f and I had a really strong 2 yr relationship. Ill talk a little bit about it, just bc maybe some info will help. I had cheated on her a couple of times bc of a phase where I needed to get out and meet girls blah blah. Then i stopped being nice to her and went on a break. We ended up getting back together bc i realized i really wanted to be with her. But bc of everything I put her through she left me.

Now I hadnt experienced that kind of pain in my life. It was for about a week that i couldnt eat or sleep. Im just now starting to get over it and feel better about my future with out her. Now I have been sitting on a bag of shrooms for a few months now, and theyre starting to lose some potency. These need to be done ASAP!

My friends are pretty supportive and are willing to do them with me whenever i am ready. But I can imagine they really want to do them soon. Has anyone ever tripped after being heartbroken? Did u have a bad trip? What was it like?

A few things im worried about:
1. She recently went to a party and made out w. some guy which got me upset, I dont want that shit popping up even though I feel like im over it
2. I dont want to start thinking im a bad person for everything ive done and how i handled my relationship and go on a guilt trip.
3. I dont want to get feelings of despair and somehow come to the realization that i lost the love of my life.

I really feel like im getting over her. I went to a party the other night and hooked up a little bit with someone. That helps me get my ex off my mind. But I just dont want this shit to come up randomly and have to relive all the shit ive been through. How long should i wait? One of my friends who had the exact situation as me said he tripped for the first time after 6 months and his g/f popped in his head but he was able to push it out and not worry about it. But that was 6 months :/

Edited by Hahzist (02/20/05 01:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
Re: Just broke up with the g/f..Should I trip? [Re: Hahzist]
    #3806613 - 02/20/05 12:24 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

If your still hurting and still have feelings for her, i strongly advice you don't trip, i stupidly eat 30g of mushies a few days after i broke up with someone which i had very strong feelings for, i ended up forcing my self to puke up as i was coming up (realizing what a stupid idea it was to take them, and how my feelings just got worse and worse). It's took me months to be able to trip without thinking of her, or making my heart bleed in the process, you'll just realize how much you miss her and feel for her. It wouldn't be easy to not think about her, sometimes i can have a whole trip just going in circles in my head. There's alot more to be said on the matter, but i think i have give you a good idea about what you might be letting yourself in for. If you love/loved her, be careful.

Remember:
Mushrooms =  :heart:Emotion x 1000:heart:

Peace,
Mushie Man :mushroom2:

--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Just broke up with the g/f..Should I trip? [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #3806640 - 02/20/05 12:36 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, you might want to wait. The shrooms will only lose a little potency. You might lose a lot of potency by taking the shrooms at the wrong time in your life...

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineHahzist

#3806642 - 02/20/05 12:37 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Wow. I cant imagine how awful that would be. That probably would happen. I have an idea though. If I were able to find a new g/f who i really liked or something, would that help? It probably would I think. But there is no telling when something like that would happen. But then maybe I would realize how much i feel for this new person and how I am better off? :/

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
    #3806702 - 02/20/05 01:01 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Hahzist said:
maybe I would realize how much i feel for this new person and how I am better off? :/

OR you could just realize how little this new person means to you compared to your last relationship, and how better you was in that one.

There's so many corners you could turn, each one to a very steep hill. The mushrooms only take the breaks away. Like i said, i have been going round in circles in my mind while tripping. "What if i had done this?" "What if i hadn't don't that?" "Why did i do this..?"

It would be better to give it a few months, unless your certain you know whats going on in your head.

--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#3806760 - 02/20/05 01:23 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I tripped with three friends once, and one of them had just gone through a breakup... he didn't have a good time and kept saying he shoudln't have tripped.  Good luck buddy, I've gone through a similar breakup and its really tough.  But God closes one door and opens another, you've got a whole world of possibilities now that you don't have to worry about making time for another person for a while.  Getting out and picking up a new activity makes thigns easier.  Every morning you wake up feeling a little better, until the pain just sort of dissapates.  Sorry that had to happen, but things happen for a reason. :sun:

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Just broke up with the g/f..Should I trip? [Re: Noviseer]
    #3806780 - 02/20/05 01:29 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It is just a girl. There are plenty others. Once you realize this... trip. There is plenty of time for tripping too. No need to rush things.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
    #3806816 - 02/20/05 01:43 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You are in complete control regardless, but it sounds like you should waite untill YOU think you are ready.

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

Re: Just broke up with the g/f..Should I trip? [Re: psikooz]
    #3806839 - 02/20/05 01:51 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

no

--------------------

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Just broke up with the g/f..Should I trip? [Re: SHiZNO]
    #3806905 - 02/20/05 02:07 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i would advise against it.

unless you are totally over it. myself i might do it just becasue i have a morbid curiosity like that.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflineCPT_InSaNo
Just anotherfreak in thefreak kingdom

Re: Just broke up with the g/f..Should I trip? [Re: Vulture]
    #3812996 - 02/21/05 06:59 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i went through a similar experience, dated a girl for almost 2 years, then she started fucking around on me. im not sure how long it was after that when i tripped, but it was still on my mind and honestly the trip helped me find my true feelings about the whole situation, and I have basically become a better person out of it.

Its up to you bro, i wouldnt reccomend tripping with other people though, i think a dose of 3-3.5 grams by yourself might just help you.

keep in mind this is based on my experience, and i cant tell you how yours will be.

--------------------
"We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been. Spiral out. Keep going, going..."
Tool, Lateralus

Anything in my above post is 100% fictional.

R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

#3813116 - 02/21/05 07:20 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

If u feel like your ready to trip then trip, i dont think that randomly your gf is going to pop up into your mind during the trip, just make sure your in a good mood, and u never know if she did you might go through your entire relationship with her while ur tripping and come out with a new POSOTIVE outlook on it. i say go for it.

--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

OfflineDeadHeadNotLed
Stranger
Re: Just broke up with the g/f..Should I trip? [Re: LilShank]
    #3813142 - 02/21/05 07:25 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I got dumped by a girl once and tripped about 2 months later. My relationship wasn't real deep or anything either. We went out for about 3 months. When she dumped me I wasn't really disappointed. I really didn't think about her at all. Then I took the shrooms and I realized that I missed her. I felt sad for about 5 minutes, but then I turned it around.

It's your call.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Just broke up with the g/f..Should I trip? [Re: DeadHeadNotLed]
    #3816842 - 02/22/05 12:44 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I say you munch and plan a date within like 2 weeks and have it set.  Start preparing, eat right, be positive, trust that everyting is good.

Remember set and setting are key.  Make sure that it is one where you feel comfortable with yourself.

So i Say pop the shrooms in like a couple weeks, take time off for it and make sure you have a very friendly and calm setting.  If you make sure you don't freak out unecessarily you should be fine.  Your break up WILL enter the trip whether you like it or not, simply because you are asking about it.  If it were not to, you would KNOW it wouldn't.  Pop the shrooms and go with it.  Remember everyting will be o.k. and that you aren't gonna die because of a result of popping shrooms.  Just prepare for the trip mentally.  Meditate, eat right, work out, listen to some good music, read, and SMILE  :smile::sun: :laugh: :sun: :heart: :smile: :laugh: :sun:.

Everything will be o.k. in the end, there's nothing to worry about (y).

The trip may get hairy at parts, but don't worry my friend, it is all part of the healing process, if everything goes well and you go into the trip willing to learn new things, you will come out stronger, and even better.  You will have an amazing new out look, and everyone here will be sending you good vibes.  Also, don't think about the trip as a mission to sort out the break up with your girlfriend, think about it as a way to experience your life at that very moment, and see yourself and how you stand.  Many influences effect who you are, not just one event.

Be safe, and have fun.

Everything will be ok if you just take it easy and know that you are only human. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Invisibleidiotek
 User Gallery

#3816905 - 02/22/05 01:05 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

My best guess is that you're still quite young, probably a peer of mine, and I can promise you that while you may be bummed about this girl now.. that you'll get over it.

The shrooms could be a tool that helps you to do so, and it can also hinder that process. It's entirely up to your mind. If you eat them, don't eat too many.. maybe 1.5 or 2 grams. You'll have fun, and on an empty stomach you should trip quite nicely.

Have some good upbeat music, whatever floats your boat, and good friends around.

you just have to remember that you need to be happy alone before you can be happy with someone else and truly be fulfilled.

this means that you have to realize that your life will go on without your ex just as it did before, and you'll meet other people, and you'll experience things.. think of this as a fresh start and an opportunity to make new connections.

that's how i see it, anyway.. i don't know about you.

it's all your choice, bro. good luck to you either way..

OfflineHahzist

Re: Just broke up with the g/f..Should I trip? [Re: idiotek]
    #3817350 - 02/22/05 02:55 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Its been about a week and I am already feeling better about it. There were times in the relationship when I wanted out but was too afraid to bc of her reaction. Now that the heartbreak, sleeplessnes, etc. is over, I know I am better off meeting new people and getting on with my life.

Ive even been able to drink lately and not get all emotional (which happened a few times). Many of you are right though, she WILL come into my trip and its up to me how I deal with that. Its a lot easier to say I am ready to move on with my life awake and sober. Which brings me to a new concern.... I have been having a lot of dreams lately about us being together/getting back together. And I always find these dreams to be really happy and nice...Although at the same time im no longer waking up feeling miserable about it. So that is an improvement.

So with that said, I think i have healed as far as my conciousness goes. But on a deeper level I think I'll take some of the advice in waiting a little while. I guess it would be worth mentioning that I have tripped about 5 times before but have never actually eaten a whole eighth. Usually I have between 1.75g and 2.5g. And even at these low doses I have had some very mystical/strange/mind blowing times after smoking. In other words my will isnt very strong. I hardly ever have control of whats going on in my head. Sometimes that means a lot of fun and craziness. Other times it means I turn into an idiot and cant comprehend anything going on for more than a second. And my next trip will be basically all that I have right now, which is a whole eighth. So yah, Ill wait a little while until Im completely over her dreaming, awake, or on any drugs. Thanks for the replies, most of you hit the situation on the nose.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag