Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSyncmaster951
Stranger
My first trip, good and bad.
    #3806223 - 02/20/05 11:41 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

It started off at a friends house... we had our mushrooms and we were trying to find a place with no parents around. 2 of my friends ate theres at my buddies house when his mom was upstairs. I decided to wait until we got somewhere so i wouldnt feel paranoid. My 2 friends didnt start trippin till we left really, about an hour later.

We found some chick that was having a party and me and my buddy decided to take our shrooms. My friend had an entire 8th he ate and i only had half a 8th. I ate my down and so did he. This is around 9:30. We are at this party just hanging out and stuff, nothing really kicking in at all. I'd say about 10 i started to feel some good affects.. i went outside to have a few cigarettes, found that spacing and smoking my square was extremley enjoyable. Around 11 my buddies and i decided the party wasnt cutting it and it just wasnt enjoyable.. we find a friend who isnt fucked up and decided to go for a drive. AMAZING! Just the lights and the whole experience, what a fucking great experience. We switch cars, me, and 2 other trippers along with one straight kid. My buddy that took the whole 8ter was having a blast with me... talking real loud just laughing histeraclly.. and my other friend was laughing and having a good time but much more chill.

We drive to a local party spot where theres bars and stuff just to see lights and stuff... again one of the best times of my life.. i felt SOO good. I had not a care in the world and i felt like god. 12 o clock comes around we go back tot he party to take pisses and meet antoher friend to see if he is still awake. We get there i got in piss in this bathroom with some crazy wallpaper that just amazed me. My friends want to smoke and i dont feel comfortable being around it cuz i'm tripping and i'm not probation so i felt really sketch. They left me at the party for like 15 minutes, i agreed and was just gonna hang out. As soon as they left i felt very out of place and extremley uncomfortable. I started talking to a few ppl... all fun and and trying to have a good time, something just wasnt right tho. I then am standing in the kitchen talking to a kid i sorta know... he's telling me this long story and i'm really not listening. Out of nowhere i feel this weird feeling in my head and i just black out and fall down, smash my head on the hard floor. Kid say i kinda shook like 2 times then woke up.

I immediatley want to find my friends who are trippin... they are gone and i feel so outta place... 5 minutes later ppl are talking to me and i just dont feel like talking, but i figured i must so i would say as little as possible. About now i am still tripping really hard, having good visuals through the carpet and just a strong body high. I am sitting on the couch and i just am not even sure if that just happend... someone talks about it and i am releived to know i'm not just making random things up. I start sweating pretty bad and just chill out for a while.. My friends were gone for no more then 15 minutes but it seemed like hours and i was so upset being at this place by myself.. i felt alone and scared. One of the most upsetting feelings of my life. They finally show up and i'm just so relieved... we leave and i am going to sleep at my friends house but i'm really having a bad bad bad time... scared and unsure of myself. I decided going home would be the ONLY way i might feel comfortable, in my own bed at my own house. I do and i talked to my parents which went well but was very close to not going well, i managed to pull some words out when i didnt think i could.

I went to my room and for the next 2 hours i had nothing but thoughts of fear and regret. I was so afraid i might black out agian or at one point i couldnt tell if i was breathing or not, i was thought. Everytime i would start to wig out i would stand up and focus. I was in such fear of something medically happening to me out of my control. THose 2 hours were the scariest feelings of my life and i'm just puzzled as to what i think about a lot now.

My real question is what caused me to black out and did i have a seziure or something? Does that happen? What causes it... should i worry?

None of my friends had bad trips but me.

Edited by Syncmaster951 (02/20/05 11:46 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineChingChong
Non-OffensiveTalker

Loc: Where the buffalo roam
Re: My first trip, good and bad. [Re: Syncmaster951]
    #3807358 - 02/20/05 05:50 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

idk, could've been a seizure, You fell down and shook 2 times.

--------------------
How can one murder enormously if one is microscopic.

OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

Re: My first trip, good and bad. [Re: Syncmaster951]
    #3807477 - 02/20/05 06:14 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

no one cares

--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

Offlinediscoabe
Stranger

Loc: Nevada
Re: My first trip, good and bad. [Re: LilShank]
    #3807518 - 02/20/05 06:20 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I had a similar experience one times. My roommate was tripping for the first time and just talking his head off and I decided I was gonna get up and leave and the next thing I know I'm on the floor in the bathroom. It's the only time it's ever happened.

Offlinecformaldehyde
Stranger

Re: My first trip, good and bad. [Re: discoabe]
    #3807646 - 02/20/05 06:54 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

screw you lilshank, if you dont care dont post. as for you syncmaster, i had a similar experience my first and only time. it was all good until i was around a bunch of people, and it was the worst feeling ever for 2 hours. but its all good you just gotta think about what happend. i wouldnt worry about it, what kind of mushrooms did you take? i had azures and had a half eighth straight.

Offlineilikeeggs
Stranger
Re: My first trip, good and bad. [Re: cformaldehyde]
    #3810471 - 02/21/05 12:36 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

It sounds like u were just in a sketch place dude, next time do it in a chill atmosphere and not at a party with a buncha drunk kids.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience