Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda.. thank you! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3805392 - 02/20/05 12:08 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

there is a plus side to all of this. some equally twisted broadcasting company could take advantage of your family and make a killing showing it to just as retarded millions on the tube. look at the trash that is on now...you guys could profit then split ways.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda.. thank you! [Re: kadakuda]
    #3805438 - 02/20/05 12:17 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Update, my dad and step mom have agreed that since our family is not working out well, Both tom and i are ofically kicked out of the house. which leaves me nowhere to sleep tonight.....
i was kicked out of my moms house back inthe day so im not welcome to sleep there, although she is letting me use her computer :smile: and hang here for a few hours....

fucking bullshit. apparently my step mom told her whole family about this and they all think im a fucking looney, and probably have it out for me. i know my step bro does....

i dont know what im going to do... imi fighiting the urge to jerk my car off of the road and into a fucking tree.... oh well that is life right? im thinking of heading down to florida where its warm and camping for a few months or somthing.... which means dropping out of school.

my dad did offer me some money to get an appartment with on a month to month basis as long as im still in school. while he was kicking me out he was getting all choked up....
man i reallly hate shit like this.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda.. thank you! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3805532 - 02/20/05 12:38 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i feel for you man. sucks shit, sounds liek your dad doesnt want to but it happens.

finishing school would probably be the better thing to do, but if its not for you then enjoy florida! whichever road i sincerely wish you the best. personally i think sits for the best, get away from that before your relationship with your dad goes sour.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

InvisibleMarioNett
Stranger
Re: I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda.. thank you! [Re: kadakuda]
    #3805563 - 02/20/05 12:47 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I suggest you accept your dad's offer.

After all, you want to stay on good terms with him at least, so you'll get some cash when he kicks off :P

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #3806463 - 02/20/05 11:26 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Man, I hate to hear about you getting the boot, but maybe it is for the best. I think that you finishing your school is the best idea. Your dad said that he would pay for your apt, as long as you stayed in school and you are actually unhappy about that?! Come on, Zippoz, you will be better off in your own place and it will give you more freedom to live your own life, without interference from bitch-assed step-brothers, you know? I hope that you find your way and things work out for the best and may the winds be always at your back, my friend. :heart: :sun:

--------------------

:murray:

Invisibledjfrog
omgws!!!1!

Re: I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda.. thank you! [Re: blissedout]
    #3807149 - 02/20/05 03:08 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:frown:

Its sad dude.  I feel bad for your dad too, but not as much.  You're going to have to be the bigger person, and you'll be stronger for it.  Living on your own is a lot of fun, though it sounds like you're going to have to find more income.

Odds are though, as soon as you're out of the house, the wife will figure out how to get her son moved back in.  Don't be surprised or shocked when this happens.  You're dad married the manipulative type.  Some guys need that, it may be whats best for him and in the end he's got to do what makes him happy.  You need to get your kharma away from theirs, so the stepwife doesn't drag yours down.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda.. thank you! [Re: djfrog]
    #3807333 - 02/20/05 03:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

get this he is going to be giving me some money to get an appartment

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineSunshineSuperman
Mad Hatter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shangri La
Re: a sick little game, from my family to the shroomery [Re: ZippoZ]
    #7002071 - 06/03/07 01:10 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Brilliant!

OfflineOracle Of Delphi
I, Phantom
Female

Loc: State of Disrepair
    #7002322 - 06/03/07 05:49 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Capatalistc nomad said:
thats the spirit :smile:

dude im starting a bitching about my step family thread...
nahh ill jsut do it here...

the other day i walked up to the kitchen for some juice and ran into my step mom. she said to me

" i know youre just going to deny it but ill ask you anyways, did you break this bird?"

it was some stupid clay bird that she got as a wedding present or somthing, anyways i told her i did not break it which i didnt.

" well i knew that you would just deny it... i know that you broke those trees too"

on HAloween 2 trees in our front yard got broken in half they were saplings. now i live nature and certainly wouldnt kill a tree to prove a point. so we got into  a big fighting match and i was swearing about how it was such bullshit.

so TOM had to come into the mix and get all big and mighty about how he was goingn to beat me down or some stupid shit if i ever talked to his omm like that again.

i told him that she had called me a liar and a killer and that i wasnt going to stand for it..

his response "oh yeah, we all know that you killed those trees and broke the bird..."

theyre funny sometimes. i have a tape recorder with me most of the time now so i can record the random bullshit. when i get around to writing a book ill be sure to use them as characters, theyre so origonally un-origonal

sounds like it is time to move out of step moms house.
seriously.:thumbdown:that shit is toxic to your system.
OoD

--------------------

http://dictionary.reference.com/

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: a sick little game, from my family to the shroomery [Re: Oracle Of Delphi]
    #7002339 - 06/03/07 06:00 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

this thread is more than 2yrs old... I think he was murdered by tom

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: a sick little game, from my family to the shroomery [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #7002342 - 06/03/07 06:04 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Burke Dennings said:
Tom, you're a fucking pussy.

:snub: What'd i do

--------------------

OfflineOracle Of Delphi
I, Phantom
Female

Loc: State of Disrepair
Re: a sick little game, from my family to the shroomery [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7002348 - 06/03/07 06:07 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:

what, you expect me to actually read the dates on posts now?!?

really, 2 years....?

huh.
<puff> wow

--------------------

http://dictionary.reference.com/

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
    #7002359 - 06/03/07 06:15 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

An update from zippoz would be nice though.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #7002461 - 06/03/07 07:21 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Oracle Of Delphi said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:

what, you expect me to actually read the dates on posts now?!?

no Mr.Bond, I expect you to die

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: a sick little game, from my family to the shroomery [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7002723 - 06/03/07 10:08 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

jeez, we both got kicked out, that was a long time ago...

i slummed around for a while, then i started my own realestate development company, now i work for my self, and travel the country as much as i would like. :smile:

life is good.

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleGrizzyCappy
Explorer of Mind and Matter

Loc: TX - USA
    #7002773 - 06/03/07 10:32 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

You go from "slumming" to a real estate developer? I call bullshit.

You skipped a hundred steps, like getting a job at McDonals to make enough to study real estate, then getting a real estate licsence, then broker licsence, then capitol, then growing, and on and on.

See ya, Joke. I think they need you over at OTD.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: a sick little game, from my family to the shroomery [Re: GrizzyCappy]
    #7002811 - 06/03/07 10:49 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

haha, go ahead and think what you will,
i dont sell houses, done need licenses.

capital was easy once i created a solid business plan, plus 3 years of straight up business school.

--------------------
PEACE

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: a sick little game, from my family to the shroomery [Re: GrizzyCappy]
    #7083417 - 06/23/07 12:11 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

well, i'm glad tom didnt kill you in your sleep zippoz.

havent seen you around in awhile though, hope all is well

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order