Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
my roll last night
    #3804488 - 02/19/05 07:51 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

oh god, what a wonderful little pill!

the night started out with a little walk. at first i didnt really want to go, but im glad i changed my mind. it had been raining all day. the rain had settled to a little more than a drizzle, but it was cold and wet and wasnt really that appealing at first glance. our destination was a gas station not too far away.

the come up was fast but subtle at the same time. the rain felt refreshing as the raindrops hit the skin on my hands and face. the sweatshirt i was wearing kept me just warm enough to stay comfortable, while still allowing the coldness to penetrate my senses. along the way, i unknowingly stepped into a couple fairly deep puddles. and soon after, my shoes and socks being completely soaked, my feet began to glow with coldness.

by the time we arrived to our destination, i was deep into a come up that reassured me the night was going to be one to remember. we walked and talked, strolling through the dark and gloomy night. rain falling on our heads as we try to light cigarettes in the constant fall of water.

im not sure if it was on the way to or from the store, but the timing was a bit irrelevant. during our little stroll through the cold, devcatz pointed to a street light. she asked, isnt that beautiful? it wasnt a very bright light, and being so fit right into the mood of the night. as the raindrops fell through that beam of light, they reflected a little bit of it back at me, creating a sort of haze that seemed to hover over us like a lost spirit. i lost myself in this lonely being for a brief moment. and in this moment i projected myself into this gloomy light, into this lost spirit. no longer was i admiring a street light on a rainy night. i had become these faint rays of light. shining alone, i patiently wait for someone to walk by if only so i could help them see, to bring them out of the dark if only for a moment. being nothing more than a dim glow on the asphalt beneath me, i couldnt offer much. but i eagerly awaited the opportunity.

yes devcatz, that is a very beautiful street light.

later on in the walk, getting closer and closer to home, i started thinking again. our little walk was coming to an end, and looking back behind me seeing the road we traveled, the street light, the rain...a sense of happiness fell over me. and to think, i didnt want to go. i put myself in the same situation, but with different circumstances.

my truck had broke down on the side of the road. same cold, dark, rainy night, on my way to the same store. but instead of going to go buy bubblegum and cigs, i carry a gas can walking alone on the side of the road. i step in the same puddles, my feet get cold once again. i pass the same street light. given this new set of circumstances, would i take the time to stop and thank the street light for lighting my path? its kind of funny how the same situation can be both a pleasurable stroll through the rain and the cold, or a miserable trek through the rain filled with frustration. as i look back on our little walk, i cant help but ask myself....why the two drastically different mindsets on pretty much the same situation? now, i understand that i was under the influence of one wonderful little pill, and that i was with some very good friends and the over all mindset was carefree and playful. and im sure that had alot to do with it. but shouldnt i be able to find the same state of happiness, the same piece of mind while walking through the rain to get some gas for my truck? the only one awake, i sit here at the keyboard basking in the afterglow, pondering such thoughts.

so we get back to the house, and im wet and cold, though enjoyable during our walk i was ready to get warm and cozy once again. todcasil gets this great idea of putting our clothes, shoes and all, in the dryer. so i change out of my wet clothes into a nice dry change of clothes that i brought with me. i put them in the dryer, and forget about them for a while wile smoking some pot out on the porch.

by this time the i was well into my roll. when i first started coming up, i felt a little bit speedy. i thought it was gonna be a very energetic roll, but that soon passed and left me with a mellow glow. i felt my body pulse as my nerves shot electricity back and forth between them. the muscles in my face started to get sore from the grin that wouldnt leave my face the whole night. this roll was going so smooth. the peaks and valleys of the roll were working like clock work, like they were plotted onto a sine curve.

sometime during the night, there was a phone being passed around from person to person. the phone came to me, and on the other end was none other than 40. im not sure how long he talked to us, but it had to be for quite a while. we would each talk to him for a bit, and pass the phone to the next person. at one point i remember holding up the phone asking who wanted to talk to 40 next. there was about 3 or 4 people who eagerly responded. i then got the idea of pimping out my good cali friend. it seems that he was a high commodity tonight, so i figured i would try to cash in by charging my fellow rollers $5.99 a minute to talk to the famous 40. they didnt seem as fond of the idea as i was, but we all had a good laugh and carried on with what ever it was we were doing.

this was my new friend 0xYg3ns first time rolling. he was pretty quiet throughout the night, though i kept trying to get him to talk. he just sat there, with a smile you couldnt slap off of his face no matter how hard you tried. sitting at the table, there was a chess board. taco and i had played a game earlier before the walk in the rain, and 0xYg3n asked me if i wanted to play.

now we were both rolling pretty hard, so i didnt know quite how this was gonna work out. ive never actually tried to use my brain in that fashion while rolling before. i had tried to play chess while on mushrooms once before, but that game didnt last too long as every time i reached to move my knight it would give me a growl and try to bite my fingers.

about 5 moves into our first game i realized that i was going to spend a significant amount of time playing this game. i was playing surprisingly well, as was he. im not sure how long we actually played, but im sure it was at least an hour or so. maybe longer. we only finished one game to the end. we did play two more games, or at least attempt to. our second game we were playing along, very into the game when i realized.....hey man, youre in check! how long he was in check for was not known by either of us as we were having difficulty backtracking our moves. so we decided to start over. but damn it, the same thing happened again! after the second game where this happened, we realized that we were no longer capable o paying attention long enough to keep track of our moves. so we decided to call it quits on the chess, but it had to be one of the highlights of my roll. i never would have guessed that such a game would be so much fun being as scatterbrained as i was. and this also gave me the opportunity to interact a little more with my new friend. when playing chess, you dont really need to talk much (even though i did....surprise surprise) but yet, in a way, we were having our conversation through the chess pieces.

by this time i remembered the clothes i had in the dryer. the dryer had stopped, but the clothes were still pretty warm. i took the clothes out of the dryer and went to the bathroom to change. as i put on the toasty clothes, i remembered the walk in the rain during the come up. when i was once enjoying my feet freezing from the rain that had soaked through my shoes, i am now enjoying the warmth that surrounded my feet like they were in a mini oven of sorts. i layed on the couch felling like a piece of bread in the toaster, i started to zone out. not sleeping, but not fully awake either i closed my eyes and enjoyed some very nice CEVs. spiraling fractals of all different colors and shapes melting together like only CEVs can do. i thought to myself, this would be a really cool visualization for win amp or something of the like, but i soon realized that the colors and shapes i was seeing are far too complicated for any computer program.

the night slowly wound down. with back rubs from todcasil, hugs all around, people were beginning to come to a rest. we smoked a few cigarettes, and i played a couple more games of chess....one with todcasil and one with devcatz and then we were on our way out the door after saying our goodbyes to the people who were still awake. :grin:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: my roll last night [Re: wrestler_az]
    #3804507 - 02/19/05 07:56 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds pretty fucking nice. Glad you had a good time. I haven't played chess in a long time, but I'll bet that was fun as hell. I can see getting into the zone big time, especially if you are feeling confident. I'll bet confidence goes a long fucking way in a game of chess.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: my roll last night [Re: freddurgan]
    #3804605 - 02/19/05 08:20 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds great. I :heart: chess. :grin:

Edited by x_TYLER_x (02/19/05 08:20 PM)

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: my roll last night [Re: TYL3R]
    #3804662 - 02/19/05 08:32 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:heart:

always good times

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #3804676 - 02/19/05 08:36 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I might roll sometime, but I like shrooming, always like the feeling of of shrooms, the feeling is intence on them alone!...

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: my roll last night [Re: Todcasil]
    #3804678 - 02/19/05 08:36 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

what a wonderful time we had...
theres not much i could add to your trip report, even though i spent the majority of the time outside listening to the rain while you played chess :smile:

it was a wonderful pill.  its good to know i have such good friends sometimes that i can experience that with.  and quite a few werent rolling... but it was such a good time, and i could tell everyone was enjoying themselves, regardless of substances :heart:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#3804690 - 02/19/05 08:40 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

good times with good people.....the drugs were just a bonus :heart:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlinedigitalworld
would you likesome dolphinsafe tuna

Loc: la
    #3804695 - 02/19/05 08:41 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

x almost made me go crazy

--------------------

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

#3804713 - 02/19/05 08:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

yes, i had a wonderful time with the E. tod ur my sweet sexi!

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: my roll last night [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #3804787 - 02/19/05 09:07 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

no way, youll have to fight with MndFreeze, you know im his boi.

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Offlinemushroom_lout
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: my roll last night [Re: digitalworld]
    #3804812 - 02/19/05 09:14 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

digitalworld said:
x almost made me go crazy

Pills are a right headfuck if your use gets a bit out of hand, been there before  :crazy2:

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

#3804846 - 02/19/05 09:23 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Awesome.  :thumbup:

--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

Edited by Dankman (02/19/05 09:24 PM)

OfflineIrijes
Dankwoman
 User Gallery

Loc: Happy Trails
Re: my roll last night [Re: Dankman]
    #3804851 - 02/19/05 09:25 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Dankman said:
Awesome.  :thumbup: 

:heart: :heart: :heart:

--------------------
"Apparently there is a great discovery or insight which our culture is deliberately designed to supress, distort and ignore. That is that Nature is some kind of minded entity. That Nature is not simply the random flight of atoms through electromagnetic fields. Nature is not the empty, despiritualized lumpen matter that we inherit from modern physics. But it is instead a kind of intelligence, a kind of mind."

-Terence McKenna

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: my roll last night [Re: Irijes]
    #3804870 - 02/19/05 09:29 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

where the hell weere you guys last night? i thought you guys were gonna come by.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#3804880 - 02/19/05 09:32 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

yeah no shit i would have had rolls for you too!

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

#3805403 - 02/20/05 12:10 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

tod think bigger ;-)

3's

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#3805423 - 02/20/05 12:14 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

now im just plain confused man.

are you mocking my grammer or making a homo erotic reference?

either way you should be ashamed of yourself!

:blush:

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

#3805440 - 02/20/05 12:18 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

LOL, i luv u

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#3805460 - 02/20/05 12:22 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

aww shucks man, you barely even know me.

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

#3805499 - 02/20/05 12:31 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

lol

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag