Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

M & M's
    #3804454 - 02/19/05 07:40 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Ok, So I have never eaten a big amount of shrooms without smoking some bud.

I have eaten shrooms and not smoked, but not enough shrooms to send me to another world.

Everytime I munch a nice amount of shrooms and have yet to smoke, I always feel like the trip is missing something. I will then proceed to smoke and as soon as the THC hits me, my trip skyrockets and I seem to get onto a whole other level.

This is the level of trip where my mind goes to a fascinating and mysterious place. I always come to crazy conclusions and experience very interesting thoughts.

It seems to me like Marijuana and Psilocibe Mushrooms are needed together so that the true power of the experience is made present.

I have never eating over 1.5 grams without smoking. I am wonder what eating 3.5 or 4 grams without pot is like. I just don't know!! I have not experienced a hefty dose on it's own and I am curious to see if the trip is different, but just as intense and amazing?

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: M & M's [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3804460 - 02/19/05 07:43 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You are in for a treat. :smile:

:mushroom2:

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlinejonnyjonjonjon
CrackBadger
 User Gallery

Loc: The Pharm
Re: M & M's [Re: dblaney]
    #3804647 - 02/19/05 08:28 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I always try to have a bit of weed when im on shrooms but its a kind of different buzz when you do mushrooms on their own without weed, the only way i can describe it is being more clear then when i smoke a joint it intensifies the trip but sometimes it puts me on a bit of a bad trip.

--------------------
Mother goose said to the swan "Is that PCP your cooking?" and the swan replied "Yes, yes it is.

InvisibleThe_Other_Chap
Shaman To The Gentry
Re: M & M's [Re: jonnyjonjonjon]
    #3804726 - 02/19/05 08:50 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yes, weed can be nice, and it does add a bit of "go" to the trip sometimes, but at higher shroom doses (2.5g+) I find it just adds muddle and confusion to the trip.
I like it with "social" shroom doses, but if I feel like a deeper trip, I leave the weed out.

InvisibleThumpaCap
Beer Taster

Loc: Shroomwhere Out There
Re: M & M's [Re: The_Other_Chap]
    #3804822 - 02/19/05 09:16 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

well when i eat the amount i like to eat, i find it hard to get things down in paper.... if i cant roll it.. do i really need it?.....

--------------------
:bongload: Look into my heyes !! :bongload:

Offlinejonnyjonjonjon
CrackBadger
 User Gallery

Loc: The Pharm
Re: M & M's [Re: ThumpaCap]
    #3806432 - 02/20/05 11:14 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

My friend timed me trying to roll a joint on shrooms and it took me 18 minutes.

--------------------
Mother goose said to the swan "Is that PCP your cooking?" and the swan replied "Yes, yes it is.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies