Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands Flag
A Few Words On My Resignation
    #3803593 - 02/19/05 02:42 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

So it's been a few weeks since I stepped down, hopefully any drama which I caused has subsided. I didn't want to make a public statement until things were back to normal and I'd had a chance to chill out and reflect a bit. I've received a lot of PMs and e-mail which I haven't had a chance to respond to so I wanted to post a reply of some sort. I apologize to anyone I didn't get back to personally, if you still want to talk to me usually the best way is via IM (see my profile for contact info).

For those that don't know, I stepped down following a disagreement over what was essentially a policy decision. I created an unmoderated subforum for supporters but after extensive debate among mods and other admins it was voted to restrict the forum's contents. I was strongly against this. I felt that our supporters, who were paying for access and giving their explicit consent to enter a restricted forum, should be able to say whatever they want (if it's legal). I couldn't understand the desire to censor them and I felt it ran counter to the page's goals of facilitating the free and open exchange of information. I wrote thousands of words in dozens of posts trying to gain support for my position but ultimately the effort was in vain. It was in the wake of this decision that I tendered my resignation.

I should state that I didn't step down as a bargaining tool or as an attempt to influence the issue's outcome. I didn't mention it until after the vote was finalized, hell I even referred to some mods who were threatening resignation as "drama queens" (a statement which I came to regret). Anyway I think the other admins have backtracked somewhat on that decision. I also didn't do it to "save face" or try and prove a point, I'd like to think I'm above that pettiness. I resigned out of a sense of exhaustion and profound disillusionment with the direction this community is headed in.

When the current crop of admins came into power we resolved to do everything we could to avoid the problems which had plagued past administrations. Foremost on our list was the fair and even distribution of power, so that nobody would "hold all the cards" and the admins would all have an equal say in policy decisions. I think this move was essential for the site and I have no regrets but at times it can make it terribly hard to work, especially when it becomes clear that my views on the site's future are often at odds with the majority. Imagine instead of having a single boss you have seven bosses and the only way anything can get done is if they all agree. There's a lot debating, revisiting and second-guessing decisions.

I remember spending several long days prepping UBB 6.5 for release. Along with Anno and Seuss I put a ton of effort into migrating our old code modifications, updating and adding new features, testing every aspect and finally getting it ready for rollout. After soliciting feedback for several days, the changes went live without a hitch. Then I had to spend the next couple weeks defending the stupid post icons because some other mods and admins missed the old ones. It's exactly the same thing which happened this time, only instead of disagreeing about simple aesthetics we're disagreeing about some basic, fundamental issues like the site's role in promoting (or prohibiting) free speech.

Along with others, I put a ton of work into the supporter program. This didn't just mean coding features. I tried to help put in place procedures to streamline the administration, so we'd get more done in less time. I set up a help desk to offer improved support for our members and supporters. Basically what I'm saying is, a lot of time, a lot of energy. But it paled in comparison to the amount of time and energy I spent defending what I felt should be a basic tenet of this web page. This is really frustrating. I like computers and programming, not political bullshit. Instead of working to improve the page I have to keep other people from making it worse.

The Shroomery has always been a volunteer project for me. Thor once sent me $100 when I couldn't make rent, and Vamp bought my shares of Mind Media for $1.25 (so there would be a record of the sale), but other than that I've never gotten paid for my work here. I do it because of the satisfaction it brings me, it's nice to see something you created grow and thrive. It just feels like the effort to move the site in the "right" direction keeps increasing, and the amount of pleasure it brings me keeps going down. The site is in a very exciting position right now. The admins know what I'm talking about. There's a lot of untapped potential here, but in order to keep going forward it's going to take work, energy and commitment. I can't muster up that commitment when it feels like every move meets with opposition from someone or other. I knew it was time to resign when I woke up dreading having to get involved in another debate about site policy. This is supposed to be a hobby for me, if I want a source of aggravation I have a job which at least pays me money.

So that's why I stepped down and that's why I won't be back any time soon. The Shroomery takes a tremendous amount of my time and it isn't fun for me anymore. I wish the remaining admins the best of luck and I hope they stay motivated. There's a ton of talent there and I certainly know they won't have trouble picking up my slack.

If anybody has any questions or comments I'll do my best to respond but I tried to say everything in this post.

Peace,

-Y

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A Few Words On My Resignation [Re: Ythan]
    #3803805 - 02/19/05 03:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Ythan,

I don't know where you stand in regard to most things, but I do get a sense of goodness and fairness out of your posts. I think its abrupt to just leave after only really being back for a few months (unless there's anonymous profiles you admins use).
Please reconsider after a little time has passed.

Enter

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #3803810 - 02/19/05 03:48 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

thank you for all the time and effort you put into this site Ythan. it means so much to me. i hope you at least stick around a bit and pop in with a post every now and then or something....its nice having you around. though ive never been in your situation, i think i can try to understand where you are coming from. its always tough working so hard on something to only see in move in the opposite direction you intended. you will be back......eventually......wont you?

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
    #3803873 - 02/19/05 04:12 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

So that's why I stepped down and that's why I won't be back any time soon. The Shroomery takes a tremendous amount of my time and it isn't fun for me anymore.

Same here, maybe we both have time to enjoy the shroomery now :wink:

Good luck

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #3804016 - 02/19/05 05:13 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You were always one of my favorite admins. You'll truly be missed.

--------------------

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God Flag
    #3804224 - 02/19/05 06:33 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

please come back.

I'm personally begging you.

you ARE the shroomery.

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: A Few Words On My Resignation [Re: joe666]
    #3804240 - 02/19/05 06:44 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

>you ARE the shroomery.

And everyone needs a break.. I know i couldnt handle the forums BS and drama, its just not my cup of tea, I hope you see how nice It can be simply being a member.

InvisibleGijith
Daisy Chain Eater

Loc: New York
    #3804259 - 02/19/05 06:53 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

IMO, none of the admins held a candle to you.

You created the greatest site on the internet, giving an incredible gift to all of us. And you never seemed to want anything back.
As someone who's still pretty new to the community, I've sent you some very brief and ignorant PMs about some very insignificant issues. And you've always responded with long essays of thought out response. True class.

I hope you're at peace with all this. You seem to be. Much love to you, man. We're all in your debt.

PS: Fuck the admins who want to censor members who are helping to pay their bills.

--------------------
what's with neocons and the word 'ilk'?

Edited by Gijith (02/19/05 06:57 PM)

OfflineFungi_x
Firekeeper of OTD
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Michigan Flag
Re: A Few Words On My Resignation [Re: Gijith]
    #3804287 - 02/19/05 07:00 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Fuck the admins who want to censor members who are helping to pay their bills.

I second that. Sad sad times :nonono:

InvisibleStein
Stranger
 User Gallery

#3804388 - 02/19/05 07:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I've been hangin around here for several years beyond my reg date(so I don't know it's original creator). What I don't get is, why shouldn't the sole starter/owner/creator of this website not be able to say to the other adminiassholes "fuck you adminiassholes this is my website If you don't like it, get the fuck out."?

Fuckin traitors.

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: A Few Words On My Resignation [Re: Stein]
    #3804444 - 02/19/05 07:38 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

The same way that the green goblin got kicked out of his own company in the first spider man movie.  :wink:

Seriously Ythan, Ive been around a couple years took a break for a while came back and you were still here. the site has changed dramaticly, what with teh arcade, supporter stuff, graphics, everything, and you were still here.  I hope you stick around even if you arent running anything anymore.  The shroomery isnt the same without you.  Peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Offlinegoob
Sleepy

Re: A Few Words On My Resignation [Re: blaze2]
    #3805897 - 02/20/05 04:26 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

the comparison with god and creation is startling- create something and it develops a mind of it's own or is usurped and god backs away; so art does mimic life.

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #3806972 - 02/20/05 02:24 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:frown: see you... Good luck to your future endeavors.

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3808186 - 02/20/05 07:10 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

hope you have a great life man! you created something that gave literally thousands of people joy, not many poeple can do that. good job, hopefully life pays you back.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #3809717 - 02/21/05 03:17 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Ythan, thank you for everything you have done for the Shroomery and for coming back within 6 months  :grin:  :smirk:

Go do the things you've always wanted to do! and don't feel ashamed to come back one day....

:heart: :sun:

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #3810876 - 02/21/05 12:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

> ... and that's why I won't be back any time soon.

When you are ready to come back simply remove the 'temporarily closed' sign from your office door.  I would give up nearly everything, including my own admin position, to have you back in the drivers seat.  The shroomery just isn't the shroomery with Ythan.  :frown:

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands Flag
Re: A Few Words On My Resignation [Re: Seuss]
    #3812500 - 02/21/05 05:18 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

No way Seuss you're a great admin! Don't go anywhere, thanks though :smile:.

-Y

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London Flag
    #3818019 - 02/22/05 05:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan

--------------------
buh

InvisibleautomanM
blasted chipmunk
 User Gallery

Re: A Few Words On My Resignation [Re: shirley knott]
    #3818115 - 02/22/05 05:29 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

shirley knott said:
:thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :thumbup:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan :heartpump: :thumbup: :heartpump:  :thumbup: Ythan

well said!

--------------------
No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical. ~ Niels Bohr

Offlinetheocean06
Yeah, I've donefour already...

#3818139 - 02/22/05 05:33 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Thank you so very much Ythan, you will be missed.  Don't forget to stop and check in :laugh:

--------------------

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder