Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Charisma
Re: a sick little game, from my family to the shroomery [Re: Dreamer987]
    #3800881 - 02/18/05 09:10 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: a sick little game, from my family to the shroomery [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3800895 - 02/18/05 09:12 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

What a bunch of fucking losers, seriously.

I applaud you for not murdering them in their sleep.

I suggest you create a new account, get rid of the old one.

OfflineWoland
The MercilessWarrior
 User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: a sick little game, from my family to the shroomery [Re: GnuBobo]
    #3800931 - 02/18/05 09:18 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

it really sounds like you should get out of there though. I mean, even though they're not blood family, whats more important, drugs or relationships? I'm sorry but I went through this too many times with my family/step family and... I dunno. Sorry it's your life. Reality or hallucinations? That's the question, although I'm sure it goes much deeper, like my family's problems. Sorry I'm rambling,
just drunk and lonely...
:smirk:
tired, so damn tired...

--------------------
"It's bad enough that you sell your waking life for minimum wage, but now they get your dreams for free."

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: a sick little game, from my family to the shroomery [Re: Woland]
    #3801060 - 02/18/05 09:40 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

another puppet telling him to move out????!?!?!?!??

no, I just fucking with you Woland....  I didn't mean that :smile:

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: a sick little game, from my family to the shroomery [Re: Jim]
    #3801258 - 02/18/05 10:12 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

they had it comin...

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #3801276 - 02/18/05 10:14 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

this is unfortunate that people like this exist

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: a sick little game, from my family to the shroomery [Re: Adden]
    #3802730 - 02/19/05 07:33 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

yeah and that there are still more puppets of theirs lurking around...
as for the whole what is more important family or drugs. i Rarely even use drugs anymore. i havent done any drugs with the exception of my mexico trip for atleast 2 months.. including smoking weed.

drugs arent really an issue in any of this. i came to the shroomery to learn about mushrooms back in the day and now i stick around for the discussions that i can have here.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
    #3802772 - 02/19/05 08:31 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Best convoluted plot ever! I salute your massive manipulation skills!

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

Re: a sick little game, from my family to the shroomery [Re: TinTree]
    #3803002 - 02/19/05 10:57 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TinTree said:
Best convoluted plot ever! I salute your massive manipulation skills!

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

Offlineduster
psychadelicgardener
Male User Gallery

Loc: ARIZONA,TRANSLVANIAA,ETC....
Re: I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda.. thank you! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3803277 - 02/19/05 12:58 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

yea tom and that bitch sound like real faggots, I'll help you get rid of em if you know what I mean since all of us at the shroomery have ub3r l337 assasination skillz0rz  :grin:

--------------------
"Life is created out of the seeking of knowledge."

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda.. thank you! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3803352 - 02/19/05 01:25 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

cromagnum  fascist gorilla like Step-brother :lol:

if i found out my whole family was plotting against me,
id go ape shit.

obviously your step mom needs a good bitch slap.
if my wife did something like this to my son,
she'd get a swift boot in the ass right out the front door.

now your little twerp of a step brother needs his nose broke
for sticking it in your biznass.

and i do think you should ditch this account and make a new one. i would be paranoid to shit as far as legal things concerned, you know these evil people are plotting thier revenge and could use your posts as leverage to get the upperhand.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Charisma
Re: I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda.. thank you! [Re: 40oz]
    #3803422 - 02/19/05 01:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

*kick their ass while listening to HHC sober.  It makes  me want to kill anyways.  :shocked: :smirk:

--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

OfflineWoland
The MercilessWarrior
 User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda.. thank you! [Re: GnuBobo]
    #3803540 - 02/19/05 02:30 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like the best option would be to move out GratefulJim. Sounds like the people zippoz is living with are not going to respond to a logical conversation.
:shrug:

--------------------
"It's bad enough that you sell your waking life for minimum wage, but now they get your dreams for free."

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda.. thank you! [Re: Woland]
    #3803614 - 02/19/05 02:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

hey tom
you suck :finger:

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda.. thank you! [Re: notapillow]
    #3803642 - 02/19/05 02:52 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

this whole thing, well to tom anyways was to get me to omve out. he did the same thing to my brother a few years back .created enough conflict to the point where he said fuck it and left the hosue to live with my mother.

the only reason i moved back here from milwaukee after living there for 2 months was because a i didnt have anywhere else to live and B i wanted to go back to school and work for my dad.

now if i move out my dad is willing to give me some financial support around $250 a month... which isnt going to cover my living expenses in the chicagoland area.

noone has come home yet. i think tom is out visiting friends. but maryann is in the area just refusing to come home or somthing. i think that she is going to try and force my dads hand on this. i.e. kick me out or she is gone.

he told me that the donset intend to loose me over this and donset plan to loose another wife over this either. and i for one do not want to be responsible for ruining a marrage. although if it is one that i could ruin then it wasnt a good one in the first place...

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
Re: I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda.. thank you! [Re: notapillow]
    #3803803 - 02/19/05 03:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

notapillow said:
hey tom
you suck :finger:

And Mary Anne... 

--------------------
delta9

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda.. thank you! [Re: delta9]
    #3804564 - 02/19/05 08:09 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

quite humorous...  :sun:

good luck

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Invisibledjfrog
omgws!!!1!

#3805197 - 02/19/05 11:00 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Your stepmom is manipulative and dishonest, and she has taught that behavior to her son. Is she with your dad out of love, or does she need his support to survive? Your dad may be a decent person, but she is not. Honestly I doubt she could make an honest living. Except, maybe sucking dick. You should tell your dad that rent-a-hoes are cheaper than regular hoes in the long run.

Edited by djfrog (02/19/05 11:07 PM)

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3805251 - 02/19/05 11:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

"although if it is one that i could ruin then it wasnt a good one in the first place..."

is the key. your dad sounds cool, but if his wife wasnt a total gold digger she would see past your being on this board and grow teh fuck up. i dotn know how you can handle it and seem so cool about it. im getting kinda pissed jsut reading this, i could never handle living it. bitch has got to go. she aint love shit but herself.

yes you, ya hoore.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

OfflineFungi_x
Firekeeper of OTD
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Michigan Flag
    #3805365 - 02/20/05 12:02 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

wow, Sounds to me like your step family are all losers. People in that bad of mental shape don't deserve to live and corrept the rest of us. I feel for you man, I have been through hell with my family not minding there own lives. In the case of my family they just don't have lives of there own or confidence I can make good choices for myself. Even though I spent most of my child hood raising my brothers while my parents were out drinking. People are the smartest creatures on this planet, they sadly are the dumbest as well. i hope things are better for you bro, just stick in there and look into getting that gun :lol: j/k

This is directed to the "step Family" Just think of this, If you told every one in the world what you have been doing to "zippoz" what do you think most would think of you? you think maybe they would see you as low life trash? Well if what I have read here is true that's exactly what I think you are and I would not be the only one with that opinion, most would agree with it. Something to think about while you worry about other people business... BITCHES!

PS, zippoz don't worry about that faggot bitch that is 70lbs more than you, remember what goes around comes around.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order