Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShrooms4Less
Shroom4Free
 User Gallery

Loc: Right Here
VooDoo Tek
    #3803198 - 02/19/05 12:23 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry Bush Fans, but the truth hurts.

-- Anyways do you inject sterilized water straight into the cake or do you use a combination of water and hydrogen peroxide? How many cc per cake? Also I was wondering if a fully colonized cake can be stored in the refridgerator and for how long? Thank you. Peace  :mushroom2:

My First Grow

--------------------
If your friend is already dead, and being eaten by vultures, I think it's okay to feed some bits of your friend to one of the vultures, to teach him to do some tricks. But ONLY if you're serious about adopting the vulture. - Deep Thoughts (Saturday Night Live)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChunkster
Incubatin'
Loc: Canada
Re: VooDoo Tek [Re: Shrooms4Less]
    #3803210 - 02/19/05 12:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

What did you replace the cutout with in that tub?

OfflineHerbanShaman
I am the Walrus

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
    #3803215 - 02/19/05 12:30 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You just inject plain spring water directly from the bottle. Since its already been sterilized and purified there should be no problems at all. The biggest worry is the tool used to inject the water. If you have concern over the sterility of that then draw in some peroxide, and eject - then repeat until you are confident its been cleaned out completely. Hope this help, injection is one of my favorite suggestion -- try a great big meat injecting syringe. They can hold 100cc. Just make sure you get nice quality one, they can cost round $10 but I've discovered the cheapies are utter peices of trash. I hate to say it, but I got mine from walmart, its red and glass and I LOVE it.

--------------------
"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand. I ask them and they answer me. When I return from the trip that I have taken with them, I tell what they have told me and what they have shown me."
-- Mazatec shaman

OfflineShrooms4Less
Shroom4Free
 User Gallery

Loc: Right Here
Re: VooDoo Tek [Re: Chunkster]
    #3803224 - 02/19/05 12:34 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It is a flimsy blue cutting mat from walmart. bought three for 1 dollar. plus when the light go through it it turn blue and shrooms love blue light.

--------------------
If your friend is already dead, and being eaten by vultures, I think it's okay to feed some bits of your friend to one of the vultures, to teach him to do some tricks. But ONLY if you're serious about adopting the vulture. - Deep Thoughts (Saturday Night Live)

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #3803334 - 02/19/05 01:21 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anyways do you inject sterilized water straight into the cake or do you use a combination of water and hydrogen peroxide?

You use sterilized water...straight into the cake using a clean sterile syringe.

A cake will only hold so much water after you start injecting water.
Droplets of water will start dribbling out of the cake...the cake will look like it is sweating like a human...lolzz

Quote:

Also I was wondering if a fully colonized cake can be stored in the refridgerator and for how long?

I have only kept cakes in the frig for 24 hours during a dunking.
If I remember right, Anno kept some in the frig for some time...maybe he will answer this...if not ask him.

Good luck!~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag