Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineglenofshrooms
Stranger

Philosophers stones truffles tonight
    #3802665 - 02/19/05 06:02 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hey ho..just got 60g(freh) of psilocybe mexicana truffle and 45g(fresh) of psilocybe tampanensis from a uk mail order company (republic of ireland here), gonna have a go tonight! not sure on dosage though. By all accounts 10g is a medium strength trip. We shall see!

Its been about 10 yrs since I have taken anything hallucinogenic so I am both looking forward to this and slightly apprehensive. Am particularly looking forward to playing tunes when up...music is so delicious on shrooms!

Anyone got any advice and/or comments would be glad to hear them!

Peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Philosophers stones truffles tonight [Re: glenofshrooms]
    #3802686 - 02/19/05 06:41 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

where are you from man?

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
    #3802692 - 02/19/05 06:45 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

glenofshrooms said:
(republic of ireland here)

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Philosophers stones truffles tonight [Re: TinTree]
    #3802696 - 02/19/05 06:47 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

oh yeah, haha.. didn't catch that. thanks, i think i'll try to get some sleep now. ive been way out of it for a few weeks now though anyway, so i dont know if thatll help.. eh.. peace.

have a good trip later glen..

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlineglenofshrooms
Stranger

Re: Philosophers stones truffles tonight [Re: Locus]
    #3802736 - 02/19/05 07:42 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

yeah will do..thanx locus...have a good sleep!
peace

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#3803008 - 02/19/05 10:59 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

10g of wet is ~ 1g dry. I usually eat ~3-4g dry for a decent trip, but thats me.

1g dry will give you a good idea of whats to come.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Offlineshnakboozy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Philosophers stones truffles tonight [Re: Jim]
    #3803064 - 02/19/05 11:23 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

10g of philosophers stones, if u even tried to dry them (most people dont) would be a lot more than 1g when dry, it would be more like 5g, not sure exactly. 10g of wet cubensis "magic" mushrooms (rather than truffles) when dried would weigh about 1g. psilocybe mexicana and psilocybe tampanensis are both truffles, philosophers stones.

i'm no great expert on said truffles, so happy to be over-ruled, but i think u have it about right when u say 10g fresh truffles is about right for a medium strength (or more) trip. do a search to confirm, it mustve been discussed before. dont expect such a wild ride on truffles, though, they are much less "trippy" than cubensis above ground shrooms. still very nice though!

OfflineCyber
Ash
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dearborn Michigan
Re: Philosophers stones truffles tonight [Re: shnakboozy]
    #3803078 - 02/19/05 11:30 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

1g fresh stones == 2g fresh cubensis
1g dry stones == .75g fresh cubensis

Fresh stones are about 70% water where as fresh cubensis is 90% water.
Stones loose a lot of potency in the drying process.

Offlineglenofshrooms
Stranger

Re: Philosophers stones truffles tonight [Re: Cyber]
    #3809772 - 02/21/05 04:57 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for the advice , ended up doing about 10g frsh, never done them before and I have to say was nicely surprised. No mad visuals, reality distortion or confusion but big body buzz and true to their name very ponderous and philosophical! with a strong tendency to be able to understand reasons for things that previously were unclear, and nice intospective trip highly recommended!

Peace

Offlineshnakboozy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#3810009 - 02/21/05 07:53 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

glad to hear you had a constructive and enjoyable trip!

make the most of it, it wont be long before you will no longer be able to buy stones online from the UK as they are soon to be added to the schedule of class A drugs.

also although truffles last pretty well, they wont last forever and with about 100g left that's quite a lot of tripping to get through, esp since its best not to trip too frequently (apart from anything else a tolerance rapidly builds up). i would say if you repeat trips weekly then you will find tolerance building and trips wont be as effective. if u take stones on consecutive days the effects will rapidly diminish to almost nothing.

certainly keep them in the fridge, maybe consider drying them. though cyber states that drying reduces the potency, and in the UK drying them makes them classA (dunno about RoI). or perhaps share some with one or two close, trusted friends.

take care.

Offlineglenofshrooms
Stranger

Re: Philosophers stones truffles tonight [Re: shnakboozy]
    #3820831 - 02/23/05 01:54 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for the advice. I have enlisted a few good friends and we are going to hit the beach for a day trip!

And yes, dried they are also illegal in RoI :-(

Peace

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order