Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinelordofcubes
twisted reality

Loc: usa
mycology student needs help
    #3786895 - 02/15/05 11:23 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hello all i just got transfered to a new class on mycology at STU and i have a presentation to do with my study group on spychoactive mushrooms of the world and need help. I got most of what i need info wise, but i come in short supply of show items for my little project and the peeps in my group are newer to the subject than i am so they are having trouble as well and considering this to be my first project i would like to get a good grade.. I could really use a few good spychoactive spore prints in tip top condition if anybody could spare them..anybody who sends me one will deffenetely get 5 + trade rating from my part ...any help will be greatly appreciated. peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedigitalcube
would u likesome dolphinsafe tuna
 User Gallery

Loc: la
Re: mycology student needs help [Re: lordofcubes]
    #3786921 - 02/15/05 11:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

how u been cubes ...long time not see!! i hope school has been treating u good and glad to hear ur taking this new class...wish i could help you but im ins short supply of anyting dealing with mushies at the moment lol i hope you get what u need and good luck...ps pm me if you need any more packages hehe

--------------------

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Re: mycology student needs help [Re: digitalcube]
    #3801405 - 02/18/05 10:32 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Scammer, check the registration date for lordofcubes-how could digitalcube have known him seeing as he registed almost a month after digitalcube?

Also view trade feedback on both-they wrote feedback on eachother. Oldest trick in the book you noob.

Lordofcubes, digitalcube...obviously the same person. Trying to scam prints in cultivation forum now, see for yourselves:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3801047/an/0/page/0/gonew/1#UNREAD

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Edited by Diver (02/19/05 06:28 AM)

InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Charisma
    #3801748 - 02/18/05 11:30 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

That's really pathetic.  I hope you get Bannoed to the 7th sphere of hell.  :mad:

--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Invisiblefearfect
Re: mycology student needs help [Re: GnuBobo]
    #3801810 - 02/18/05 11:40 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

hahahahah thats ridiculous

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: mycology student needs help [Re: Holydiver]
    #3801963 - 02/19/05 12:01 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Diver,

Good call.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: mycology student needs help [Re: Roadkill]
    #3802181 - 02/19/05 12:34 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I guess its possible and probably true they are the same person but I dont understand the motive? Whats the purpose of having 2 accounts and complimenting yourself if you know the ratings are your own?....are you sure they are the same guy....

to LORDOFTHECUBES: I highly doubt anybody will send you free sporeprints. First off you dont have a reputation that merits anybody here to send you free stuff and there is no way for us to know whether or not you are actually in school or just somebody not wanting to pay for their cultivation supplies. I mean holy shit, you dont even offer to pay for shipping. Nobody is gonna jump to your assistance on this one.

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: mycology student needs help [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3802783 - 02/19/05 08:40 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Eh, does anyone know why my trade feedback was roasted too?

--------------------

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #3802817 - 02/19/05 09:08 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

if you can tell me the major characteristics of fungal phyla (reprensentatives, nature of hyphae, method of asexual reproduction, type of sexual spore, ect.) i'll send you a nice print. it should take about 5 mins to get all that info since any good myco book (which you obviously have since you're in the class?) will have a nice chart displaying all this info.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: mycology student needs help [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3802820 - 02/19/05 09:10 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

you mean what's the point of rating yourself if you know it's you? well potential traders look at your trade ratings, if they are good then they will be more inclined to trade with you.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: mycology student needs help [Re: John]
    #3802821 - 02/19/05 09:10 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Read up on digitalcube/lordofcubes, John. He's a scammer. Don't send this clown anything for any reason.

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Re: mycology student needs help [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3802841 - 02/19/05 09:21 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

that info is not easy to get off the internet. you can find it but it will take a few hours and great searching skills to find the amount of info i asked, and it's easy to tell if it's off the net because some of the names will be out of date and some won't because it will have come from diffrent sources. it will take a quick glace in a myco textbook to give me that info and it will all be the most recent info as classes usually update texts every couple years at least. i don't mind helping someone out with their studies even if they're a little shady, i kinda doubt he's in the class but if he is i will send a print. the dialouge he uses suggests he's not in the class (or college in general) either (transfered? or enrolled? or registered?) so basically it's an impossible task if he's lying and if not he's got a print.

--------------------

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3802850 - 02/19/05 09:28 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

No, I bumped this back up because MY trade feedback was roasted as well and I'm trying to figure out why. Did the mods make a mistake?

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#3802852 - 02/19/05 09:29 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You can send a print to anyone you like. I'm just pointing out that he was trying to con prints in here and cultivation, and I don't think that should be condoned. But it is your perrogative to send prints to anyone you want.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3802853 - 02/19/05 09:29 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Good going john :smile:, I take it your a myco student? I was thinking about looking to specialize in that field, I'm a student to biology and I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to specialize in. Mycology is great because there are so many different types of fungi, many that probably haven't even been discovered yet. A lot of potential in this field.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3802857 - 02/19/05 09:31 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Don't you get it electrode? He just gave him a task that's pretty damn hard, it will be easy to tell if he's lying. I don't know why this fella is tryinjg so hard to scam us, when he could get free prints easy in other ways.

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: mycology student needs help [Re: gdman]
    #3802863 - 02/19/05 09:35 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Didn't you see his phony trade ratings? And his use of puppets? I don't think it takes more than a cursory glance to see through this bullshit.

I guess some things have to be spelled out, though.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3802866 - 02/19/05 09:37 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Of course he is a scammer I know that, John is fucking with him. He will not find a compleate chart on the net, he migth find a bunch of diffrent info, but it will be from diffrent sources. At least that's what I gathered from his actions.

Besides, he's probably already banned.

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#3802868 - 02/19/05 09:38 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hopefully.

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

#3802873 - 02/19/05 09:41 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i'm doing botany but we cover mycology, we don't go into huge detail like a myco student would but we do get a good deal of info about it in the 2000 level courses, probably the same amount of info as you get about plants in like a core2 bio class or similar. after that it gets more specialized but all the (sub)colleges that offer botany degrees here require or at least have a few 4000+ myco classes for you to take. i like mycology but i rather have a botany degree as it's much more versitle (but harder to get :frown: ) and i want to study plant human interaction in the amazon basin so i need that and some natural med classes.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order