Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Micron Magick Filter Discs [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #381171 - 08/29/01 12:05 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Ok I said I wasent going to keep this going but hear my two cents:

I am not naive enough to let this guy rip me money for something that I dont need. Sure, mailing filter discs take time, but business also takes time, and this is business. If there was a business that made you money but didnt take time everybody would own one. Now it is only because this guy has given me some very uneducated postings I kept it going. I admit, I shouldnt have made this public but I hope now that people will see what he is doing. Its all about the fast money, isnt it?

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Post deleted by users_request [Re: phrozendata]
    #381226 - 08/29/01 01:29 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Micron Magick Filter Discs [Re: ]
    #381231 - 08/29/01 02:13 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Wow, how nice of you to bring back an old post. Anybody could see that I was ovbiously kidding, but your not anybody. Maybe a filterdisc is larger than a CD but the envelops I was sending in could have fit those easily, not to mention that they can be folded as CDs cannot. Moreover, they weigh far less than a CD. The conclusion is that it would not cost you $10.00 or anywhere near that to send them too me and have them to me in under a week, but you seem to insist on charging this so I ovbiously will NOT be ordering from you. That is the final line, and the uneducated posts were when you told me lies about shipping costs. so FUCK off and get banned again you bastard. I dont need to look back and try to make you look like an idiot because that is not what I started this thread for so you can lick my balls, BITCH!

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]