Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Awakening, seeing, whatever..
    #380100 - 08/27/01 06:53 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

In the last while i have been hyped up over a tirp i had and trying to find answers particular to my trip. I thought it was unique, but as i read on and on, it seems that its not that, its a point that makes you relize there is more to reality than thought, or to being, or to whatever. In this i found that most people get scared, confused, and some get depressed. Ive always read this forum, but i never noticed any posts on that subject before, i think it is because i never really related with them so they didnt stick. Is this true, cause it feels weird that in the recent events that seemed so hard to find answers for, suddenly they all come together, and hit me. With more knowledge and understanding does any fear that lay's there go away? I know once when i thought one thing i remained ignorant to the rest and it haunted me, every night and day...i came to terms with it, i figured it was part of hte bigger picture. I feel alot better, but i still feel a bit uneasy when i think about weird stuff that happens, like the stuff coming together, and what not. I am down with cool stuff happening but i dont want anything too weir dhappening for a while, cause part of me still is scared by that 'am i alone' deal, and i think if it all works out perfec,t theres gotta be something up with me, is it that? so yeah, will those thoughts go away? cause even if its like we are all connected as one in the great mistery of life, its there. I dont mind it being tehre, i just wanna be less scared of it. I also read on ego loss, would that fit into the same catergory as relization? I read so much on after you are true to yourself, reality and life become so much better, you are just there or whatever. I think that would be great, but i am no where close, so i think living life liek th emillions out there would be rather fun because i could party, and maybe later in life i could fufil this cause i wanna live my life. Is this a bad thought, caus ei wanna persue knowledge but i just want things to work out correctly. =]

The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
L.A, L.A., BigCity of Dreams.
Loc: Downtown L.A.
Re: Awakening, seeing, whatever.. [Re: tak]
    #380424 - 08/28/01 02:40 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Sometimes when the sun comes up....
it sets.

Loc: NY
Re: Awakening, seeing, whatever.. [Re: tak]
    #380550 - 08/28/01 10:03 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I relate to you, the fear is something that we have to overcome, by understanding that is just an illusion that it is what is holding us back to be free, it may change forms but it's going to be there, for me I see it so clearly sometimes just before taking shrooms I get fearful, and when I am tripping I realize that it was irrational perhaps I was fearful of feeling to much and being happy.

"We have infinite possibilities of existence"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology