Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda, now i have nowhere to live...
    #3799511 - 02/18/05 06:48 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

this is a really good story, it ended today with my father demanding that i give him my beretta!,  and you all made it possible THANKS! :smile:

a while ago i learned that users
false liberty
and
monkeyking

werre both as a matter of fact 2 of my step brothers puppets...

he was following me around in all of my posts hinting at me moving out of my families house. heres an interesting thread where they were working togeather. he figured that he could get me to believe that moving out of my fathers house, which i recently moved back into, was the only option

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3656867/page//fpart/1/vc/1

theyre just trying to get to me :smile:

so it didnt take long for me to figure this all out.

i decided the other day to start fucking with his head so  i posted that i bought a black market beretta and kept it loaded under my pillows, along with some other bullshit. no i did not actually buy a gun. sorry to lie to you all

so today oddly enough my step mom is issing and my step brother for the first time in months acually moved his car and left the house. havent seen them all day.

all in all step brother got freeked, and told step mom. for some reason they left the house thinking that im some sort of psychopath going to shoot them all!!!

i cant bring my self to harm andliving creature. i have a hard time eating chicken...

anyways the whole thing blew up and im about to go find out what is going to happen.

peace
zippoz

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Edited by zippoz (02/20/05 02:19 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male Arcade Champion: Plumber

Loc: California
Re: I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda.. thank you! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3799529 - 02/18/05 06:52 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Good luck, glad your social engineering experiment was successful! :sun:

--------------------
delta9

OfflineC20H25N3O
Calico Kahlia
 User Gallery

Re: I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda.. thank you! [Re: delta9]
    #3799569 - 02/18/05 07:00 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

oh shit, damn thats rough.
Kinda funny, but twisted.
good luck.

--------------------

Calico Kahlia come tell me the news
Calamity's waiting for a way to get to her
Rosy red and electric blue
I bought you a paddle for your paper canoe

Say you'll come back when you can
Whenever your airplane happens to land
Maybe I'll be back here too
It all depends on what's with you

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda.. thank you! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3799593 - 02/18/05 07:04 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Funny shit

--------------------

OfflinetrendalM
King of Asides
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #3799791 - 02/18/05 07:40 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

:lol:

Let us know what happened!

--------------------
BTC - 1KqrSHZ1C3NsQP4g3PkHhppBnhdgyXr6sB

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda.. thank you! [Re: Dreamer987]
    #3799795 - 02/18/05 07:42 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

so as it turns out, my step mom was encouraging my step brother tom, to use the false liberty account..... to help me or somthing... and she was also watching my posts..

these are people that wont even say a word to me when i walk into the kitchewn and cook food for a half an hour...

sick and twisted shit
everyone in my house, including my dad knew somthing about this thing.

i mean im not even that paranoid, to think that everyone was in on it...

haha oh well im going to go and petition a ban for monkey king since false liberty has allready been baned

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineAnjaba
Yet to trip....
 User Gallery

Loc: Tampa
    #3799844 - 02/18/05 07:51 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

If your "family" is still reading this:

Get a fucking life you moronic wastes of space.

How were they "helping" you?

--------------------

Edited by Anjaba (02/18/05 07:51 PM)

OfflineaoxomoxoaMan
Esquire

Loc: Colorado
Re: I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda.. thank you! [Re: Anjaba]
    #3799925 - 02/18/05 08:06 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

DRAMA!!!

--------------------
Careful with that axe Eugene...You might put an eye out.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3799950 - 02/18/05 08:09 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like your not the one that needs the "help".

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleDark_Star
Loose as the Juice
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda.. thank you! [Re: Anjaba]
    #3800160 - 02/18/05 08:53 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anjaba said:
If your "family" is still reading this:

Get a fucking life you moronic wastes of space.

How were they "helping" you?

^^^^^Word, mind your own fucking business.  :nonono: People like you make me sick. (directed at spies) Zippoz, that plan was a masterpiece! I would give ya 5 shrooms for this if I hadn't rated you already!  :wink: :grin: :thumbup:

--------------------

Edited by Dark_Star (02/18/05 08:55 PM)

Offlinephi1618
old hand

#3800216 - 02/18/05 09:01 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

:lol:

Situation sounds shitty, but I got a good laugh out of that. Let us know what happens.

OfflineAnjaba
Yet to trip....
 User Gallery

Loc: Tampa
Re: I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda.. thank you! [Re: phi1618]
    #3800387 - 02/18/05 09:35 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

They are a disgrace to lurkers everywhere...

--------------------

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#3800399 - 02/18/05 09:38 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

take them to OTD for some goatse after dinner

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

OfflineWoland
The MercilessWarrior
 User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: I'm sory you have all been un-knowingly part of my secret agenda.. thank you! [Re: Jim]
    #3800443 - 02/18/05 09:46 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

sounds like something my parents would do.. haha!! But if my dad found out I did shrooms he wouldn't just get on a message-board... he would actually buy a berretta.. and well... haha!

--------------------
"It's bad enough that you sell your waking life for minimum wage, but now they get your dreams for free."

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

a sick little game, from my family to the shroomery [Re: phi1618]
    #3800462 - 02/18/05 09:50 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, my step mom a drama queen, called my cellphone and left me a voice mail here is how it went.

" hello this is marryann im just calling to say (evil voice) you won [/evil bitter bitchy voive] and hey congragulations you should be quite proud of yourself tom and i are gone goodbye."

shes trying to put it all on me, as if i did somthing wrong!!!
she should be apoligising for spying on me and sending her son and herself onto the shroomery to spy on me.
and you too tom, you owe me an apology as well. 2 apologies i will never get.

i know that youre going to read this, so most of this is directed at you. was it fun??? did you tink that i wasnt going to realise what you were doing?

if you thought for a moment that i was going to allow you to come into my life in any aspect you were wrong.

there is a reason you arent allowed in my personal matters, and your puppets are perfect examples of why. you play sick little games, And be assured If you want to play these sick little games be certain that ill will not sit idly by.

go get a life, and get out of mine. i may live under the same roof as you 2, but be assured that you are not family by any means and will not be considered as such.

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleBurke Dennings

Re: a sick little game, from my family to the shroomery [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3800481 - 02/18/05 09:56 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Tom, you're a fucking pussy.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: a sick little game, from my family to the shroomery [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3800524 - 02/18/05 10:06 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

thats the spirit :smile:

dude im starting a bitching about my step family thread...
nahh ill jsut do it here...

the other day i walked up to the kitchen for some juice and ran into my step mom. she said to me

" i know youre just going to deny it but ill ask you anyways, did you break this bird?"

it was some stupid clay bird that she got as a wedding present or somthing, anyways i told her i did not break it which i didnt.

" well i knew that you would just deny it... i know that you broke those trees too"

on HAloween 2 trees in our front yard got broken in half they were saplings. now i live nature and certainly wouldnt kill a tree to prove a point. so we got into  a big fighting match and i was swearing about how it was such bullshit.

so TOM had to come into the mix and get all big and mighty about how he was goingn to beat me down or some stupid shit if i ever talked to his omm like that again.

i told him that she had called me a liar and a killer and that i wasnt going to stand for it..

his response "oh yeah, we all know that you killed those trees and broke the bird..."

theyre funny sometimes. i have a tape recorder with me most of the time now so i can record the random bullshit. when i get around to writing a book ill be sure to use them as characters, theyre so origonally un-origonal

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: a sick little game, from my family to the shroomery [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3800542 - 02/18/05 10:10 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

is it worth a war?

if it is piss on Tom while he sleeps.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: a sick little game, from my family to the shroomery [Re: Jim]
    #3800709 - 02/18/05 10:44 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Too much  :drama: :shrug:

--------------------
"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: a sick little game, from my family to the shroomery [Re: vinsue]
    #3800770 - 02/18/05 10:52 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Never enouph :drama:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Community >> The Pub