Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
How do i get rid of these horrible nightmares!
    #3797788 - 02/18/05 09:58 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

well ive been getting through the day a little better now since the whole breakup bullshit. Ive been hanging out with friends a lot and actually having some fun.

but bedtime is another story. I just miss sleeping in the same bed with her....it wierd sleeping by myself...and thinking that she is perfectly confortable probably sleeping in the bed with her new boyfriend jsut hits the wrongs spots in my brain i guess. Im always having incredible nightmares....not really scary stuff...but she is always in them...and something fucked up is always said and makes me fly off the handle. Last night i woke up and then felkl back asleep...i dreamed that i imediatly woke up to a phone call from her..yay i thought...then she said something (dont rememebr what) that just set me off....now im normally a very passive person that wont do shit to anyone. But i cussed her for all she was worth...i went absolutly insane! Threatening her new bfs life and that was the least of it.

I wake up exremely furious...or...sad and crying my eyes out. The night before last i dreamed i was getting back together with her and everything was fucking awesome....untill the next day she told me she was really pregnant and couldent had to go back to him. Oh man i cryed for about an hour...woke up totally out of it.

how the fuck am i gonna stop the insanity! ive been smoking the ganj before bed to try and tone them down...it hasent been helping....and not smoking definatly hasent helped either.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWiserGod
Stranger
Re: How do i get rid of these horrible nightmares! [Re: Vulture]
    #3798109 - 02/18/05 11:26 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

there's this stuff that the indian aghori's use on there feet to supress dreams...unfortunately i don't know the name of the plant they use maybe someone else can help or maybe you can do some research.

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #3798200 - 02/18/05 11:48 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Your having these nightmares because there is a problem that you have. Your dreams are exploiting your worst fears.

I used to have terrible nightmares almost everynight of drowning and the undead. I used to two be deftly afraid of these two things. I figured i was so afraid of these two things it was severely limiting my happiness.

I was afraid to go to sleep at night because i would have these continuous dreams, and than one day i just stopped having them.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: How do i get rid of these horrible nightmares! [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #3798609 - 02/18/05 01:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i realise there is a problem...its just not something i can really help right now...im just trying to wait things out...sorta in limbo witht he whole things right now. Nothing is really making sense like it used to. I need to tlak to her but she is always at work and its just a big pain in the fucdking ass to even get a hold of her when he isnt around.

:shrug:

i need to meditate on this some i guess

--------------------

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3799782 - 02/18/05 05:36 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Well, yeah, obviously this is the big problem in your consious life that's being brought up subconsiously in dreams because it has been left unresolved. And you know you have to resolve this problem before the nightmares will stop. Somehow that's what you'll have to do and that will be the best for you mentally as well.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: How do i get rid of these horrible nightmares! [Re: Locus]
    #3801130 - 02/18/05 09:53 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

pick up the phone bitch!

--------------------

Offlinegoob
Sleepy

#3805889 - 02/20/05 04:11 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Does a 'Dream-catcher' work? I just cleared out the basement and gave one away because I find all my dreams entertaining.

Jump to top Pages: 1