Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

Re: A nation of pussies? [Re: MOTH]
    #3800653 - 02/18/05 08:35 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

No, we are not a nation of pussies.  We are a nation of pussies and bitches because you can't have the PC pussies without the bitches that cannot handle having their fragile egos hurt.

As a white male, age 18-40 I am usually fair game to be slandered publicly but I don't give a fuck.  I won't be reduced to bitching and whining like a child for mommy to make the bad people go away.  The only frustrating thing is that parts of society have an attitude that makes me be careful about what I say but I have neither the energy nor the desire to hold that same attitude in turn.  and thats all i have to say about PC.  :mad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblenewuser1492
Re: A nation of pussies? [Re: Catalysis]
    #3800834 - 02/18/05 09:01 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck a asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us fuck this asshole we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: A nation of pussies? [Re: newuser1492]
    #3800861 - 02/18/05 09:07 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

America...FUCK YA!!!!! :headbanger:

--------------------

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: A nation of pussies? [Re: newuser1492]
    #3801485 - 02/18/05 10:44 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You should have your own column in a major newspaper.

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: A nation of pussies? [Re: looner2]
    #3801536 - 02/18/05 10:51 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

vOH the internet! Really, who cares what goes on there? Do you live on a liberal college campus? I do, and have for 3 1/2 years. Its naseating. There is no denying this place is a PC-haven, and if there is PC backlash, I haven't seen it.

there IS a huge PC backlash.  you (like myself) have just been living in the twilight zone for too long....I attended a very conservative college campus (north dakota), an underfunded shithole community college (thank you 'govanator') and now I live on a very liberal campus (Cal state) and it is no different at all anywhere...

[begin rant]

college campuses are full (%70+) of stupid, Bourgeois, rich boy/girl suburban fucks who think because they (or daddy) spend a couple grand on a college education they are smart and they hide it by overreacting to things they never understood in the first place.  They've been spoiled little shits all their lives and have no idea how  most of the country lives or what reality is really like.  I swear the second day I went to college I thought to myself "where did these fucking people come from?"  (i was naive in my own right I admit).

I hate college students.  I hate (overly) PC people.  I love racist(black,white,brown,yellow,red) jokes that are funny, I hate it every time some jackass (enter here) major tells me how much money they think they'll make when they get out of school.  The only reply to this is "But your still just as fucking stupid as you were 4-6 years ago!  I wouldn't hire you to clean my toilet!!"

..college has become a resume entry and nothing more and THAT is why college campuses are so PC.  Nobody learns anything they just learn how to hide how little they actually think about things an how skilled they are at regurgitating information...

[/end drunken rant]

Damn, I need another bowl.... :bong:

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Edited by DirtMcgirt (02/18/05 10:52 PM)

OfflineProsgeopax
Jaded, yethopeful?

Loc: Appearing at a mall near ...
Re: A nation of pussies? [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #3819966 - 02/22/05 10:33 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:thumbup: Nice rant!

--------------------
Money doesn't grow on trees, but deficits do grow under Bushes.

You can accept, reject, or examine and test any new idea that comes to you. The wise man chooses the third way.
- Tom Willhite

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my opinions should I become aware of additional facts, the falsification of information or different perspectives. Articles written by others which I post may not necessarily reflect my opinions in part or in whole, my opinions may be in direct opposition, the topic may be one on which I have yet to formulate an opinion or have doubts about, an article may be posted solely with the intent to stimulate discussion or contemplation.

OfflineTurnpikeGates
Re: A nation of pussies? [Re: Prosgeopax]
    #3832380 - 02/25/05 10:11 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

So has anyone ever studied linguistics? Anyone ever thought (for like, maybe, 2 seconds) about how language affects and reflects society? No shit, we shouldn't jump down a guy's throat for suggesting that there are intrinsic differences between men and women.
Does that mean we shouldn't look questionably upon a man who calls women "bitches" and thus dismisses the entire gender. As if misogyny and language were unrelated?
It's unreasonable to question the person who calls something "gay" (a synonym for homosexual) to describe it negatively?

The problem with "P.C." is that it has been pushed onto society without any explanation. In universities, ignorant little shits crawl into class still dripping placenta, never having encountered a black person in their life, and they can't comprehend why it's not A-OK to use the word "nigger." Well son, it's because your great grand-father forced black people to work on his plantation one hundred and fifty years ago, and he called THEM niggers. Yeah, freedom of speech protects you, but I won't. In fact, I probably won't even talk to you. And it's not because of such a seemingly innocuous thing as words, which are, after all, just symbolic sounds and scrawls. It's because of your stupid fucking enculturated views that lie behind those words.

Call me a PC pussy, and I'll call you out on equate feminine genitalia with weakness... call me a PC bitch and I'll call you out on your blatant ignorance of gender inequity and opression.

Call me PC and I'll spit in your face. I'm not PC. I'm a compassionate human being, and I recognize what language is. I know how it perpetuates bullshit. So I don't want to stamp out words, I want to break down ideas. Like your stupid fucking racist, sexist, homophobic ones that you try to disguise with language and divert by attacking the messenger.

PC is just a conservative talk radio buzzword. Terrorism, freedom, flip-flopper, draft dodger, lock box, gateway drug, PC. They're all just stigmatizing labels without much meaning. You fucking bigots are great at coining those.

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: A nation of pussies? [Re: TurnpikeGates]
    #3834883 - 02/25/05 09:18 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Thank you for the intro to Derrida lecture enlightened one....

The problem is the messenger is often as stupid (or ARROGANT) as the bigotry as he is trying to stamp out which is counterproductive.

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Edited by DirtMcgirt (02/25/05 09:25 PM)

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

#3839055 - 02/26/05 09:22 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

The problem with "P.C." is that it has been pushed onto society without any explanation. In universities, ignorant little shits crawl into class still dripping placenta, never having encountered a black person in their life, and they can't comprehend why it's not A-OK to use the word "nigger." Well son, it's because your great grand-father forced black people to work on his plantation one hundred and fifty years ago, and he called THEM niggers.

Fuck that. Im white and my relatives fought to end slavery. You just showed that you are more racist than anyone else in this thread so don't try to push your hypocritical bullshit in my face. YOU are the problem that we are talking about in this thread. It is racist motherfuckers like you that keep hatred alive and turn people against each other. It is ignorant fucks like you that try to make good, decent people feel bad about themselves because of something they said or their sex or the color of their skin.

News flash: Genders are not equal
Women are better at raising kids and nurturing while men are better at physical labor. Accept reality and stop with all of your fucking hatred of anything different. I don't want your fucking world where we are all bland and the same, where no one has any qualities that stand out and nothing special to contribute.

I'm sorry but that post just pissed me off.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #3839112 - 02/26/05 09:34 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TurnpikeGates said:
So has anyone ever studied linguistics? Anyone ever thought (for like, maybe, 2 seconds) about how language affects and reflects society? No shit, we shouldn't jump down a guy's throat for suggesting that there are intrinsic differences between men and women.
Does that mean we shouldn't look questionably upon a man who calls women "bitches" and thus dismisses the entire gender. As if misogyny and language were unrelated?
It's unreasonable to question the person who calls something "gay" (a synonym for homosexual) to describe it negatively?

The problem with "P.C." is that it has been pushed onto society without any explanation. In universities, ignorant little shits crawl into class still dripping placenta, never having encountered a black person in their life, and they can't comprehend why it's not A-OK to use the word "nigger." Well son, it's because your great grand-father forced black people to work on his plantation one hundred and fifty years ago, and he called THEM niggers. Yeah, freedom of speech protects you, but I won't. In fact, I probably won't even talk to you. And it's not because of such a seemingly innocuous thing as words, which are, after all, just symbolic sounds and scrawls. It's because of your stupid fucking enculturated views that lie behind those words.

Call me a PC pussy, and I'll call you out on equate feminine genitalia with weakness... call me a PC bitch and I'll call you out on your blatant ignorance of gender inequity and opression.

Call me PC and I'll spit in your face. I'm not PC. I'm a compassionate human being, and I recognize what language is. I know how it perpetuates bullshit. So I don't want to stamp out words, I want to break down ideas. Like your stupid fucking racist, sexist, homophobic ones that you try to disguise with language and divert by attacking the messenger.

PC is just a conservative talk radio buzzword. Terrorism, freedom, flip-flopper, draft dodger, lock box, gateway drug, PC. They're all just stigmatizing labels without much meaning. You fucking bigots are great at coining those.

STFU nigger!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom