Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJames_C
Stranger
First Real Salvia Experience *DELETED*
    #3760065 - 02/10/05 01:17 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by James_C

Reason for deletion: Sick Of It

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHereFishyFishy
You're Crazy Man
Re: First Real Salvia Experience [Re: James_C]
    #3760781 - 02/10/05 07:56 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah man, I had a very similar experience the first few times I smoked salvia. I'd say the first 3 times I smoked I was sitting in my bed with the lights down low and I'd get really disoriented and then there was a woman, like you also had in your experience, but for me she was pushing me around in a shopping cart.

The first time was the best because I was sitting down low in the cart and she was pushing me around, then my dog started jumping up nipping at me through the bars, so I pushed her away a few times, then she grabbed a rope attached to the front of the cart and started pulling me, so I yanked the rope out of her mouth and the cart slowly came to a stop & the trip was over. The other 2 after that the same woman was there, but there was a kid with her. Again, I couldn't see them, but I knew they were there. I'd turn my head to try to find them, but each time they'd stay behind my field of vision.

My last trip the woman was gone and I ended up in a meadow. I wrote about it a few days ago in a post titled "new salvia report" Another thing I get often when I smoke salvia is the giggles. I totally start laughing hysterically for no reason at all and the laughter is what usually leads me into my "visions" Do you think this woman is lady Sally keeping an eye on us? =) One day I hope to see her!

Offlineslinkj
Stranger
Re: First Real Salvia Experience [Re: HereFishyFishy]
    #3783048 - 02/15/05 11:02 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I had the same thing. I only managed to break through once, and I didn't like how it made me feel if I didn't... But that one time, I felt a huge pull downwards, and to the left, and then I was walking in a meadow with the woman, and the hedge alongside which we walked was the line of my jeans. Everything I was in was made up from what I could see as I sat there unable to move.
Then it was over and I felt like I was submerged in a foot of water...

Offlinejoecrab
Moon Child

Loc: The Beautiful Suwannee Ri...
Re: First Real Salvia Experience [Re: slinkj]
    #3784064 - 02/15/05 03:21 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

about a week ago i took a monsterous hit of 10x. as soon as i exhaled i stood up uncontrolably and ran outside while having a giggle fit, strange.  after i finally got the front door open i sat on the bench in front of the house and finished my trip.  ive dosed on salvia about 25 times or so and never had that happen, odd but fun :smile:

--------------------
and the moral of the story is, don't try to meditate on methamphetamines

OfflineraSman
Ethnobotanist InTraining

Loc: NJ, USA
Re: First Real Salvia Experience [Re: joecrab]
    #3793501 - 02/17/05 01:26 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i tried it once and smoked straight leaf...like a lot...just had a mild high...enough to realize i smoked sumthin. I plan on quidding once i have six plants or so. I started out with 2 plants. I have 4 currently and another on the way. (I took 3 cuttings and this last one is being really slow about rooting) Anyone have any quid experiences/suggestions?

--------------------
Free Chain Of IPods
This is quite possibly the easiest way to get something free on the internet. When asked which offer(yea, just 1) you will complete, you want to choose video professor. You can get a full refund on shipping and everything. Once five people (don't even have to know them) complete the offer as well...you get an IPod. I sh*t you not.

Edited by raSman (02/17/05 01:27 PM)

InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Re: First Real Salvia Experience [Re: raSman]
    #3793613 - 02/17/05 01:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Heres where I learned chew a quid: http://www.sagewisdom.org/usersguide.html

I have had one quid experience. I used 7 grams of dry salvia. I know it was good stuff because I was able (albeit with difficulty) to get a very good experience just smoking it.

What I did was I cleaned my apartment right up, then let the leaves soak in water. I then brushed my teeth (being careful to scrape the inside of my mouth) and rinsed with mouthwash. Doing these two things is said to increase the effect of salvia.

Then I just layed back and chewed the leaves. I chewed about every ten seconds for about half an hour. Now the effect was very mild, for me. Apparently some people can be very sensitive to it. I guess I'm not one of them.

I would say that it made my head much clearer. I was like I was able to ignore the sounds around me while at the same time listening to them. However, if I opened my eyes I could snap out of it and act normal.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: First Real Salvia Experience [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #3797173 - 02/18/05 04:03 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I was sure that a mexican guy followed me into the garage when i first smoked one toke of plain leaf 2 years ago - beyond paranoia, that was the only effect I got. it was very odd - imagining another person, not seeing them but knowing what they look like!

the next time and the following 250 times it has always been more dramatic and astonishing (also I take in more than the first time)

the visuals are not always like lsd cartoons but sometimes, often they are seen using some other kind of eye(s).

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom