Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCeeThruMeer
Aztek GoatBecoming Eagle

Loc: BC, Canada
mixing mushrooms?
    #3796992 - 02/18/05 02:31 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

quick question:

do you find that mixing different species or strains of mushrooms at the same time is.... beneficial.... detremental.... or indifferent to achieving a wonderful trip?

I am gonna eat a high dose.... 5 or 7 grams dried (start with 5 and then see how I feel an hour or two in).... originally I was just gonna buy mushrooms from one friend.... but now I learn another friend has msuhrooms.... I don't actually know alot about different species ann what not.... but i am pretty sure that if these mushrooms are the same species.... they are definitely a different strain.... so.... the question is.... what should I do.... stick with one type.... or mix two together.... much thanks, love, and repsect :smile:

--------------------
"my old friend told me
to do well always
set your sails, open
ride your waves, flowing
just relax, sober
leave you past, it's over
bind two hands, stronger
my soul waits, forward" - Arjun and Guardians

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: mixing mushrooms? [Re: CeeThruMeer]
    #3797004 - 02/18/05 02:35 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

one time i ate 3-4 different strains,
but i learned they're different strains a week later :shrug:
so no difference at all for me

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
Re: mixing mushrooms? [Re: CeeThruMeer]
    #3797005 - 02/18/05 02:36 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Generally, the same type is going to be the same, regardless of strain. A cube is a cube is a cube (p. cubensis). If it is something else, such as a cyan (p. cyanescens), they are going to be more or less potent than the cubes (cyans are generally more potent). You will want to find out exactly what type they are and dose accordingly.

--------------------
delta9

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains