Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I'm using the MMGGuide as my bible. Had 6 cakes all colonized and contam free. Using the humidifyer setup, and some black stuff started growing on one of the cakes. Then my first real shroom from another cake touched the cake w/ black stuff. Pretty soon, the shroom itself had the black stuff on it, kinda growing on the cap. It wiped off easily, and it didn't look like the pinhead mold, but it scared me, so I... I.... I threw both cakes out, mushrooms and all (oh the pain...). That was before I knew about this site.
So now I'm wondering if I could have just dried the shrooms and been OK-
What is this stuff? Just mold? If it shows up again, what do I do?
im having the same perdicament , im thinking there some myc starting to grow than the spores in the camber float around and reside on of ot ,giving it the appearance its mold. im still groing mine out until ALL yeilds are done