Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineWiserGod
Stranger
Mystic Eyes
    #3793554 - 02/17/05 03:44 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Hi I'm trying to do experimenmts with my eyes so that i can change my vision at will. It all started about a year ago when my friend told me she was in india and she had taken mushrooms with some friends and this indian man made her stare at white bathroom tiles for about an hour and she says she learnt to change her hallucinations at will i.e she could change the colours she percieved on the tiles. that's not so weird you might think...but now she says she has a small amount of control of the way she percieves colour in everyday life. I have emulated her experiment but to no avail i have even meditated a lot to try and develop absolute control of my peripheral vision...i even shaved my head to see if that would help (don't ask me why, i'm not sure what i was thinking when that idea came to me)...if anyone has any advice on this subject or can post any links to websites with any information then i would be grateful.
By the way my request isnt limited to my query about altered vision, i like to tamper with all the definitions of the paramaters of human perception/ability and any information which might help me in my task would be appreciated

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSociety
Pizza Guy

Loc: Eating pizza
Re: Mystic Eyes [Re: WiserGod]
    #3793727 - 02/17/05 04:29 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

That's a very interesting field to persevere. I recently have been gaining certain control of my vision. For the past few months, I've had a problem with seeing static, patterns, subpatters, et cetera. My visual perception of each of these varies from color to color and surface to surface. I've noticed that on black and silver surfaces, there is there flowing energy type static pattern. On white surfaces, the pattern seems to be more colorful and have somewhat less linear movement. I've found that if I strain my eyes enough in a certain way and seemingly alter my concentration ability, I can temporarily get rid of the static. I didn't discover this until abour 4 days ago, and coincidiently you post this topic.

I don't know of this helps any, but I thought I'd contribute with my very small amount of experience. Keep us posted on how it goes.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: Mystic Eyes [Re: Society]
    #3793748 - 02/17/05 04:37 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

I have that too, I always figured it was from abusing dramamine when I was younger. It's exactly how you describe it.

--------------------
GET MAD SWAG MONEY BIG PIMPIN

InvisibleSociety
Pizza Guy

Loc: Eating pizza
Re: Mystic Eyes [Re: Wysefool]
    #3793762 - 02/17/05 04:41 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

Numerous people seem to have this static vision, as most of it seems drug induced (there's at least one Erowid experience report on it). The thing that usually baffles me is that most people who have it have used numerous drugs heavily whereas the only (psychedelic] drug I've used is marijuana very sparsely throughout my life. Maybe it's a natural phenomenon of the human eye/brain and is somehow related to the India mushroom girl.

Or maybe the walls of my mind have collapsed and it could be the end of civilization as we know it.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Edited by SocietyRejects (02/17/05 04:41 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being