Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
hot women
    #3789939 - 02/16/05 03:50 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

ever since i had the longest and most painful relationship ever, i see women in a totally different perspective. i lost trust with everyone especially girls. i dont know if its just the ones i know but i still have yet to find a girl who i can be comfortable enough to talk to..... my love life went from amazing to absolutely 0. Anytime i see a beautiful girl, instead of gazing in awe, i get depressed and upset because i know i will never get that girl.

My life has changed dramatically because i feel as if im never going to find another girl. This destroyed my self esteem and things get worse and worse... all i see is the worst guys getting the women while not a single girl gives me a chance.

i am a very caring and loving person. All i do is help other people and never think of myself. all my life people have just stepped over me and went out of there way to try and ruin my life. Sometimes i think if i should change my attitude and become a complete asshole! sorry about letting out steam but i have absolutely no one to talk to. what should i do?

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelovelight
float

Loc: yellow submarine
Re: hot women [Re: danlennon3]
    #3790154 - 02/16/05 04:32 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

First of all realise that most people go through similar situations, I have seen many of these threads in my short time here. Try not to think of yourself as a single victim, but rather as someone involved in life, involved with people and therefore open to all kinds of situations arising, which you can take personally and painfully, or you can chose to learn from them, and re-evaluate yourself and the part you want to play in the game we call life.

I don't know how long it has been since you broke up with this girl, but it sounds like you are making a conscious effort to find someone new. what about learning to be content on your own for a while, refindng your confidence and understanding of self? and who knows, good things happen when you least expect them... and if you are as loving and caring person as you say, keep up the good work, and try not to judge people too much, we all have our faults at times don't let it get you down!  :thumbup:

good luck  :grin:

--------------------
Turn on your lovelight, let it shine on me

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #3790194 - 02/16/05 04:41 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I can relate. Seeing beautiful women is often a painful experience for me. Ouch.

Thinking about becoming an asshole is stupid though. Girls do not like assholes, contrary to popular belief. Girls want guys with confidence. But they like confidence so much that they'll take a guy who happens to be an asshole, to get it.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Edited by Learyfan (02/16/05 05:52 PM)

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: hot women [Re: Learyfan]
    #3790377 - 02/16/05 05:12 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

you're letting women have waaaaaaaaay too much power over you. i have to agree, having a girl makes it that much easier to get up in the morning, but learn to enjoy the times where you don't have them too. you don't need a woman to be happy..when the time is right, another one will come along that will take your breath away. but in the meantime, concentrate on making yourself an even better person, and try to internalize what you learned from the relationship that just ended. i have to tell myself this every day, cause no matter how you look at it, it sucks ocassionally :smirk: but that's ok, it won't last forever. life has a wierd way of working itself out.

edit: whoops, RE: danlennon

Edited by Hendostan (02/16/05 05:12 PM)

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: hot women [Re: Hendostan]
    #3790643 - 02/16/05 05:55 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

edit: Whoops "popular belief".

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #3790648 - 02/16/05 05:55 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

learn to love yourself.  forget all the next steps...  just start with this.

love yourself and being by yourself, and everything will fall into place.

:heart:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflineWildRunner
Obey little,Resist much

Loc: Where the wild things are
Re: hot women [Re: Todcasil]
    #3790786 - 02/16/05 06:14 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Man, splitting up sucks, but you really got two choices. You can either let if effect you (which it sounds your doing), you can move on from it, and learn. What good are experiences and mistakes, if you dont learn from em?

No man or woman is worth crying over, and the one that is, wont make you cry.

Theres always bigger fish in the sea, if you manage not to drown in it.

--------------------
If you dont know where you're going, any road will take you there.

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
    #3791036 - 02/16/05 07:00 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
I can relate.  Seeing beautiful women is often a painful experience for me.  Ouch. 

Thinking about becoming an asshole is stupid though.  Girls do not like assholes, contrary to popular belief.  Girls want guys with confidence.  But they like confidence so much that they'll take a guy who happens to be an asshole, to get it.
Quote:

This is the fkn truth...

But hey, very good advice from everyone in this thread!

I seem to agree with all of you this time  :smile:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Offlinedanlennon3
Male User Gallery

Re: hot women [Re: Sterile]
    #3791553 - 02/17/05 02:00 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

the relationship happened a couple years ago.. im not upset about that. i broke up with her and at the time, she took it way worse than i did. there was a long history of drama i had to deal with during the relationship. its just hard not even having many friends as girls because they all left for college, so theres like no women in my life. persoanlly, i do not let women take control of me. i know way more about their feelings than they think. i wouldnt ever turn into an asshole because i have too much heart to do that. i am not a judging person at all. sorry about all the I's ... all i want is for people to treat me the way i treat them.

it sucks not even being able to trust friends either.... i was a guide for my 2 friends while they were tripping. they were having a crappy time at a friends house so i picked them up and they had a great time. they promised me when i trip that they would drive me fellow trippers around. the next day a couple of us tripped out at my house. we were at my house for a while and i called both friends to pick us up.. they both chose to drink instead of sticking to their promise and pick us up.. this resulted in my one friend to have the worst bad mental trip and resulting in us having a bad time. this is just one example of how untrusting people are. of course they apologized but that doesnt make up for the horrible experiance we had to face

--------------------

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
    #3792204 - 02/17/05 07:37 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

danlennon3 said:
... all i want is for people to treat me the way i treat them.

Well you can forget about that....

Things don't seem to work that way in human relationships.

The only way you can get close to that, is by treating people as you would like them to treat you, but WITHOUT expecting them to treat you the same way.

Only when you manage to not ask anything in return, you might get some of your energy back.

True love can only be given, not exchanged.  :heart:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

OfflineKGB920
KGB

Loc: New York City
Re: hot women [Re: Sterile]
    #3792277 - 02/17/05 07:56 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

what you need to do is go to the bar, pick up a chick and have a one night stand...helps all my problems

Offlineagr8fulchick
Feed Your Head!

Loc: Stranded in Iowa
    #3792471 - 02/17/05 08:55 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, girls suck! All we do is want all your time, your attention, your patience, your money, your drugs.... we just take it all away from you! Be thankful that you don't have a girl sapping away all that you have :wink:

But really, enjoy the time that you have alone, and use it to work on yourself. Going to college is a great way to meet lots of girls! Do things that you enjoy, and eventually you will find a worthy girl who also enjoys what you enjoy. Don't be so down! Life is too short to be upset  :heart:

--------------------
Life's a journey. Take the scenic route.

:sun: :heart: :heart: :sun:

OfflineKGB920
KGB

Loc: New York City
Re: hot women [Re: agr8fulchick]
    #3792485 - 02/17/05 09:00 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

and try not to have a relationship cuz those can suck your wallet big time, like i mentioned just find a broad and get her number for some good ol' booty call

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: hot women [Re: KGB920]
    #3792957 - 02/17/05 10:56 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i know how you feel man...i really thought i knew that i was gonna be happy forever. but alas i got shit on. Its the most painful thing ive ever expereienced. The only thing i ever really wanted in life is now gone. It affects me every day of my life...i have dreams every night about her and wake up crying because i miss her so much!

:frown:

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #3793189 - 02/17/05 11:52 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Girls do not like assholes, contrary to popular belief. Girls want guys with confidence. But they like confidence so much that they'll take a guy who happens to be an asshole, to get it.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Offlinedanlennon3
Male User Gallery

Re: hot women [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3793269 - 02/17/05 12:23 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

ever since womens rights, women now have the upper hand and take advantage of men... this is definately not equal rights

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: hot women [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3793319 - 02/17/05 12:36 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:

Girls do not like assholes, contrary to popular belief. Girls want guys with confidence. But they like confidence so much that they'll take a guy who happens to be an asshole, to get it.

Truer words have never been spoken.

:cool:

That sucks Vulture.  I know how it feels.  Fuck it man.  I've let the PERFECT girl for me slip through my fingers at least three different times.  The last one was 2 1/2 years ago.  She had every quality that I was/am looking for and I let her go forever.  She was honest, beautiful, had a tight vagina, smoked weed, was funny and wasn't that smart.  She was everything I wanted and now she's gone for good and i'm alone. 

Fuck it man.  :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinedanlennon3
Male User Gallery

#3793442 - 02/17/05 01:10 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i have yet to find the perfect women. but the thing is that im too afriad of asking a girl out. i think the reason for this is because of my past.up until recently, all my life i was made fun of, especially by my friends. my friends liked to upset me and a few times they put me to the brink of suicide. i know your going to say how could i be friends with people like that... well its because they were my friends for a while and my only friends. so i had to choose between no friends or crappy ones.

so for all my young up until teens i never fit in. no matter where i went i would get made fun of... this definatley affects the present because its like nobody listens to me, anytime i talk someone rudely interupts as if i wasnt there.

i swear to you, if it wasn't for drugs, i would not be here today. weed made me happy and forget about my problems. i also met new friends because of weed but found out that they were using me to buy it and smoke them out, but i learned quick.

everyone says that things will change.. but i have been hearing that basically for as long as i remember, and things dont change. i still feel like a no one. as optomistic as i am, it is still painful because of all the negativity in my life.

--------------------

Invisiblefearfect
Loc: Flag
    #3793451 - 02/17/05 01:13 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

everyone i know
goes away
in the end.

i'm not really trying to meet anyone, but i do have an idea what i want.  basically, someone like me, who likes to do things impulsively, isn't over energetic (ugh), likes to just chill and hang out, and will not mind how attached i can get :undecided:

i really can't stand most all of the girls i've met so far that i have a chance with.  they are all so girly and over obsessed with fabricated appearances.  I wish they could grow up, or have an ego loss or something.  I'm never going to find anyone :frown:

Offlinedanlennon3
Male User Gallery

Re: hot women [Re: fearfect]
    #3793506 - 02/17/05 01:27 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

girls just want want want. they want everything new and expensive. this is where guys come to play $$$. thing is i dont have money so im screwed

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom