Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Two Strange Dreams
    #3792322 - 02/17/05 08:09 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Sunday night:
There's a flash of lightning, and I'm running through a city carved completely out of stone. Some if it is still filled with grandeur and a good deal of it is ruins, though I can only see the path ahead of me
clearly, and the rest of the city only illuminates when the lightning hits. It's raining more than I've ever seen it rain before, and I'm running and it's motivated by nothing other than PURE FEAR. Every time my feet touch the ground, they slip because the stone is so perfect and smooth, and so every single step (and I'm running as fast as I possibly can) almost leads to me falling flat upon my face. I have visions of breaking my face wide open but I can't pay attention to that because something is chasing me.
I run across this flat stone platform, high above the city, trying to balance taking it all in and focusing on running away, when all of a
sudden, a man in a brown overcoat and a devilish grin on his face turns sideways out of thin air holding a club and swings at me. I knock him aside and realize that now there's stairs in front of me, going down. But I can't slow at all, so I'm slipping down all these stairs barely keeping my footing and when I hit flat ground again, another man pops out, and tries to strike me. I dodge him, and end up heading down another flight of stairs. This repeats, and repeats, and repeats, and repeats . . .

Monday night:
I'm standing at the uptown 6 train island in the middle of Fourth Avenue with Lucy (my girlfriend) and her mom. I say goodbye and Lucy's mom gives me something in my hand and then they cross the street. I look, and I'm holding a bunch of really ugly gold necklaces, which confuses me. I wave goodbye to Lucy and her mom across the street, and a bus passes between us, and I drop the necklaces down into the gutter and head down into the 6 train station.
Upon entering, I am in some fantastic underground palace, carved of beautiful marble and gold and silver, and this red color that is just mind-blowing. Standing throughout the labyrinthine pathways are humongous guards whose skin never shows, just huge red armor and they're each holding humongous battle axes, huge blades wider than they are (and they are VERY wide), on huge long staffs. But they let me walk and I walk past them unbothered. Occasionally as I walk in one direction I can see through the palace's twisting corridors and in the distance, always walking in the opposite direction of how I am walking, a man who looks like Pinhead from Hellraiser, only no pins in his head. He is wearing a leather-and-metal body-suit, his only skin showing are his hands and head, which are hairless and completely deathly white. His face is one of utter and pure hatred. Whispers travel through the hallways, telling me that I must fight him. I can tell the whispers are coming from his master and that I must do combat soon but I'm terribly fearful of it. Fear just like in the other dream, the same feeling. Soon I come to a stairwell, and I look down the empty space that travels between the steps (you know what I mean, right? Like steps going up, twisting around, and an empty space where you can look down to the bottom.)
At the bottom is a leather recliner/couch type thing, and on it is laying a girl that looks like Lucy, but is not quite her. She has been stretched out to be this longer much more fantastical-looking creature, and she is naked except for this sheer black robe that is open wide, and her legs are spread. I look at her for a long time and then I look away. And then I lookback, and she is laying side-ways, her head and legs hanging off the sides of the recliner. I look away, and look back, and she is laying upside-down. Her eyes open, and look into mine and I realize, for a second, that I'm dreaming. But it's nothing I can control. And the thought occurs to me "If I could choose what to do now, I would go down there and . . ." but I look away and go on walking. Now I see her walking in the distance, as well as my Nemesis. I end up in a hallway, with two of the huge guards behind me, and the path I came from is now a dead end. The hallway stretches out for eternity in front of me. At the end, where it finally opens, the girl is walking back and forth, but closer to me is my Nemesis..and between my Nemesis and the girl walks someone who looks like the guards, only his armor is silver and gold and red, and I realize he is the master of this place. He tells me I have to fight, and tosses me his battle axe. My Nemesis comes at me, and I hurl the battle-axe at him. It lodges into his forehead, and he shatters into a million digital pieces that scatter in the wind. His master runs at me, raises his armored fist. I put my hands in front of my face, and wake up sweating.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: Two Strange Dreams [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3792354 - 02/17/05 08:20 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

That would make a very interesting movie.  :smirk:

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Male

Re: Two Strange Dreams [Re: Fliquid]
    #3792356 - 02/17/05 08:21 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The second dream, the underground palace really reminded me of that trippy place in the guy's head in The Cell.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlinemonkeyking
Stranger
    #3792406 - 02/17/05 08:32 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

If you looked either of them up in a dream dictionary, it would say your upset about work or some other stupid completly of the subject topic, those things are bogus. Cool dreams though I wish I could remember mine.

--------------------
"My Fear Is My Only Courage" Bob Marley

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

#3792416 - 02/17/05 08:35 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I here by give you the GRAND STORY TROPHY    :rockon:

--------------------

Male

#3792420 - 02/17/05 08:37 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I've only been remembering my dreams because I'm one-month fast from pot. Those dreams came on day 7 and 8...I can't wait to see what happens this week! Heh.

I personally interpret my own dreams by what is happenign to me right now, not by any sort of archetypal meaning...the fear has a lot more to do with my need to write and my writer's block, and the second dream I believe is about having to balance confronting that block with getting lost in my girlfriend all the time and forgetting to have some creative outlet.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

#3792437 - 02/17/05 08:44 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I understand man, I have the same thing..
But I have a musical block, I just can't seem to finish any projects anymore.  :sad:

--------------------

Male

#3792467 - 02/17/05 08:54 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Even when I was still writing, that was always my problem...I'd start a thousand things but never finish one, and I was always very lazy about editing.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

#3792476 - 02/17/05 08:57 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

IMPO it's always nicer to start something new, then to continue on something you stopped working on.  :smirk:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder