Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Salvia, The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLemmiwinks
Looking throughthe mirrorwindows.

Salvia visuals?
    #3792172 - 02/17/05 09:24 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I have done acid, shrooms, ex, 5-meo dmt, and all that good stuff you know but I was woundering if I took some of the most potinent salvia which is I believe 20x would I have good visuals? Share some experiences please.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Salvia visuals? [Re: Lemmiwinks]
    #3792228 - 02/17/05 09:43 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Visuals? :lol:

I've only done it once, but there were no "visuals."  My soul was ripped out of its body and placed in the body of a small child, and it felt as real as this keyboard feels under my fingers right now.  It's beyond "visuals."

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: Salvia visuals? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3792339 - 02/17/05 10:15 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

way beyond visuals. You should have asked; will I have good ego-loss?
Yes you will with a good dose.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia visuals? [Re: cybrbeast]
    #3793519 - 02/17/05 03:34 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I had someplace posted a sequence of visuals related to degree of effect
can't find it
so streaming from memory (don't have to go too far back) the following might occur in sequence or only part way.

duration is short.

1. gentle fractals or leafy messy shapes at edge of vision

2. #1 & color dents or seeing the visual field with some parts more richly colored. (could it be the twitch of eye causing the scene to overlay like celluloid and then at overlapping points the dents of richer color occur).

3. #2 & more intense or shiny or more 3-d scenes (buble gummy skin of tv announcers emerge from screen) pictures on wall seem too real.
all forms seem plasticky and shiny brighter in middles - maybe metallic.

4. #3 & vines, geometrics, fractals. extra dimensions architectures.

5. #4 & multiples of everything, hall of mirrors. huge extra spaces.

6. elves, or other selves, sceenes out of the past

7. heavy synaesthesia - multiple body parts that you can feel.
mergeing with the wall or the fridge and being able to see the room from there as well as here.

8. no intelligeable interpretations. too much or can't remember.

Offlinetomas
half scientist,half monkey

#3793949 - 02/17/05 05:24 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

With salvia, I've never had visals comparable to those of mushrooms or LSD. It's completly different. For me, it's more like a dream. It may feel like you are somewhere else, and like you are somebody else (or something else). The effects are really strange and hard to describe. I sometimes get spatial anomalies, not exactly visuals but the feeling that space is distorted in some bizarre way: like the ceiling is way taller, or the concept of "left" and "right" have swapped, or like I'm in a 2D world.

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

Re: Salvia visuals? [Re: tomas]
    #3794033 - 02/17/05 05:43 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

You'll be too paniced to care about the colors.

OfflineMoxemerald
Executive

Loc: NJ
Re: Salvia visuals? [Re: rdnp2035]
    #3794823 - 02/17/05 08:59 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

It's not something you can do and sit back and watch visuals.

It's more like Someone taking a shotgun and blowing away everything you know.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia visuals? [Re: Moxemerald]
    #3797159 - 02/18/05 05:49 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

my list refers to dosage
from nearly nothing to too much
if you have had too much it is definitely scary for a short time
back off by half the amount and try again.
if there are no visuals - hold longer or take more or both.
or become more accustomed to noticing the natural fractals and how edges emerge to become their own structures

OfflineCiv
Pinning
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
    #3797314 - 02/18/05 08:31 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

have done acid, shrooms, ex, 5-meo dmt, and all that good stuff you know but I was woundering if I took some of the most potinent salvia which is I believe 20x would I have good visuals? Share some experiences please.

Well, "Jim" was at my house last week. We showed him some x20 Saliva. Tried to explain to him the effects, then explained how scary and freaky it could be.

He said with the stupidest smirk on his face "Shit, I dun Acid and shrooms ,shit, no plant matter can freak me out"

I said "Jim, this will send you home to mamma. You need to STFU. There is a lot to this chemical and a crazy history!"

"Don't give me a gay history lesson, HURRY the fuck up and pack some then" Jim said.

We laughed as we packed him a bowl of x20 salvia. about 1/20th a gram.

"Last chance to back out dude, its strong SHIT" we said.

Jim replied "Dude, I have seen everything man, this ain't nothing. Its not enough to taste even. Look how small it is! Haha!"

He ripped the bong, held the hit for what seemed like a min.

Jims last words were "whhhhahaaaat thhhhhe fuuuuk iiissss happeninggggggg."

For the next 5min he was a mess of DROOL, sweat, tears, and falling all about the place.

Then he had a fit of FEAR and what seemed like RAGE as he came out of the zone. He was trying to scream words like "Make it stop! Oh my god this is not funny! AM I DEAD?"

The whole time we had him safe on the couch - bt he learned there is a lot more in the world that he does NOT know about. He has a new love for Salvia also. Go figure.

--------------------
"...Gal's seem to hate the thought of blending chicken shit in a blender.
So, wash it well afterwards & DON'T tell them..."  -Agar

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #3797661 - 02/18/05 11:18 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

... there were no "visuals." My soul was ripped out of its body and placed in the body of a small child, and it felt as real as this keyboard feels under my fingers right now. It's beyond "visuals."

Ditto, for me.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineChingChong
Non-OffensiveTalker

Loc: Where the buffalo roam
Re: Salvia visuals? [Re: Seuss]
    #3797919 - 02/18/05 12:44 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
Quote:

... there were no "visuals." My soul was ripped out of its body and placed in the body of a small child, and it felt as real as this keyboard feels under my fingers right now. It's beyond "visuals."

same for me the first time i did it, thought I died. Other times after that I understood it more and enjoyed it and did see some visuals.

--------------------
How can one murder enormously if one is microscopic.

Offlinetomas
half scientist,half monkey

Re: Salvia visuals? [Re: Seuss]
    #3798034 - 02/18/05 01:14 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

The salvia experience was never scary for me, sometimes a little bit unconfortable but never really scary to make me scream or break into tears. For me, it's not necesarily enjoyable, just fucking bizarre, but I keep visiting the salvia dimension.

Sometimes I find myself with the pipe in my hand, not really knowing what I'm doing nor who I am.

This other time the TV was on, it was Seinfeld, and everyone in the sitcom was looking at me and talking about me... they knew I had just smoked salvia and they were talking about my experience. Like Kramer breaking into Seinfeld's appartment and saying "He just smoked, he's out there man!", and everyone laughing in the background. I just laughed incontrollably. I knew it was the effect of salvia, but it didn't stop, they kept talking about me and I kept laughing like crazy.

A couple of times I lost it completly, and I didn't bring back any memories from the most intense part of the trip. But don't worry, the plateau lasts a few minutes, you'll be you again after 5 to 12 minutes.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Salvia visuals? [Re: Moxemerald]
    #3798065 - 02/18/05 01:18 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Moxemerald said:
It's not something you can do and sit back and watch visuals.

It's more like Someone taking a shotgun and blowing away everything you know.

I love when people say perfect things about Salvia.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineSundrop
 User Gallery
Loc: tennessee
    #3798823 - 02/18/05 04:15 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

lol...the first time i smoked it..it was 10x..and i laughed forever..the harder i tried to stop laughing the harder i laughed..and everyone was lookin at me. I couldn't tell them what was going on..bc i was laughing too hard..but come to find out they were all tripping too, and no one was really paying attention to me:)

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
    #3798902 - 02/18/05 04:35 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Hey, you don't happen to have any 5-meo-DMT left over now, do you? Because let me tell you something - you sprinkle a little bit of that stuff on a bowl of salvia, and ZOWIE, you're tapdancing past the 5th dimension and all the way off the map! Then you get some pretty ridiculous meta-visuals. Actually, the only way I can really enjoy salvia is if I combine it with 5-meo-DMT. If I take salvia by itself, I feel like a cog trapped in some giant machine, and the overall experience is more negative than positive.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia visuals? [Re: tomas]
    #3800973 - 02/18/05 11:24 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

kramer
on salvia
incredible combination

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: Salvia visuals? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3801257 - 02/19/05 12:12 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

My visuals might include AI machine/elf intelligences who might fractal... or multiply indefinately in an empty dimension of infinity which is usually red. They're green.... and mean.

Offlinetrippyt303
tripper
Loc: colorado
Re: Salvia visuals? [Re: headset]
    #3801299 - 02/19/05 12:17 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I once took a hit of 10x extract, ran around the room sweating seeing mouths all over the walls. I then starting repeating the word 'hand' and slapping my hand on the couch over and over. This is was far too weird for me while it was happening, but hilarious now.

OfflineTheProdigy
People like youjust fuel myfire...

Re: Salvia visuals? [Re: trippyt303]
    #3802224 - 02/19/05 02:46 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

"You'll be too paniced to care about the colors. "

I never had a bad experience with salvia, I've had a couple that were on the brink of overwhelming, but I wouldn't call them "Bad". It's one of those things where if you use it in the wrong situation, you are going to not have a good time... a very warped and terrifying bad time, but if you use it in the proper conditions, you will be perfectly fine.

I achieve ego loss in 5x. Once I was watching kung pow enter the fist with my room mate, and I was one of the characters in the movie, and that uni-boob chick was talking to me and I talked back, and laughed harder than any other time in my life.

My suite mates came in though the bathroom after hearing all the laughter to see if I was okay, and my room mate was like "Yeah he's fine. He's just tripping on salvia." haha. I've got plenty of salvia trips to share but that one is one of my favorites.

Anyways, everything with moderation, responsibility, and intelligence and you will be okay.

-TP

--------------------

If you haven't gone to http://www.boohbah.com while you are tripping... it's a must.

Offlinedigihelix
Stranger
Re: Salvia visuals? [Re: TheProdigy]
    #3889070 - 03/08/05 08:39 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

ok soo my friend Brent and i are bored and we just make a cig of this dream herd well when we where done we decide to go for the salvia 10x i pack a bull for him and i and we smoke but it wasn?t much more then an extreme high laughing and weight stuff well we decide to go for another this one much more packed than the other. Well we lit a candle soo we can go into complete darkness with out going across the room to turn off the light, this way i can just blow it out right when the effects hit. Well he takes his hit and holds it in as long as he could suddenly hes like stop holding it and kind of laughs. I finally take it from him and he just starts saying wow, wow over and over saying that hes in Mexico but it was really mumbled soo u could understand most of what he was saying. well then its my turn hes still coming down from it but most of the wierd shit is over soo i put on the doors crystal ship and took my first hit and held it in, nothing soo i take another then i started feeling the shit. I put down the pipe and blew out the candle soo its pitch black, and i just lay on my back. Well i started seeing bright neon purple lights form a circle. I started to realize that the circle was a purple lighted tunnel, and right then i started rushing thru the tunnel and i saw a light at the end i started to freak out cause i thought it was the end and i was dieing, but when it back near it split up and become two statues on either side of a woman in Greek clothing. This would keep on happening where i would see a light at the end and it would rush by me as two statues. well i finally came out of my trip which felt like hours, but know it was only a few mins, I saw that the light was on and brent was looking at me. Brent had the most scared look on his face, he said the whole time i was screaming that i didnt want to go into the purple tunnel over and over and a bunch of mumbling in between, and that it was starting to scare the shit out him.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Salvia, The Doors

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience