Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Dessicant, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJoops
Stranger
Patience has come and gone. Did I F* up my prints?
    #3791783 - 02/17/05 05:33 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

When I was growing out of my grow bags for a few months (12 flushes before stopping to work on the casings), I made two prints early on and stored them in the desiccant chamber for about 2 months before use.

I took the two prints and made 4 real dark syringes and knocked up some bags I made. Initially I made a huge 6lb bag of WBS, shot in 12CC, and as of today I dont see any colonization in it, its been almost 3 weeks. I know its a big bag but... A week and a half ago I made and innoc'd four more wbs bags, this time smaller, 2.5-3lbs. Each bag got 6cc. As of today I dont see anything in them.

quite unusual to see nothing after 1 1/2 weeks let alone 3weeks. Sound like my prints were messed up somewhere along the way?

I just harvested a few casings, jars were innoc'd with the original syringe, and I made 4 more spore prints. Should I make these in to syringes and shoot more spores on to my bags? I'm thinking about opening a bag, filling some jars and resterilizing then shooting in spores to see if i can get it to colonize that way.

very confused. What to do? make more syringes from print and shoot more directly in right now? try making jars and using the syringe in them? etc.

casings rock btw:) if i ever get these big grow bags to colonize ill be making spawns to straw and then casing that :smile:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLethalX5
Male

Re: Patience has come and gone. Did I F* up my prints? [Re: Joops]
    #3792146 - 02/17/05 09:14 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I dunno if this could be it but did you really let the WBS drain before putting it into the bags then PCing? i am using WBS right now and i know that if you don't let it drain all the way your jars will be wet. So with 6lbs of it i would think it would take a long time. but wait with someone with more experience to help you before you make any decisions.

--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Dessicant, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation