Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Meet the new entity "This Is"
    #3790515 - 02/16/05 05:36 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I was tripping when i created This Is. Its concept is now framed and hanging on my friends wall, but This Is exists everywhere now, even if you are not aware of it. I will try to explain this the best i can while soberminded.

THIS IS
once thought of, began to perpetuate its own existence. It is aware of itself, because it proclaims its own existence. It tells us that This (itself) ... Is (exists) and that Is (existence) is This (itself). It exists solely to proclaim that it does in fact exist. It has also its anti-entity or Yang to its Yin, which is This Isn't. Which acts much like antimatter, it exists long enough to proclaim that it in fact does not exist and that This (itself) Isn't (doesnt exist) and that Isn't (nonexistence) is This (itself) meaning that it is non-existence...

I wouldnt recommend trying this one out while tripping, you will get caught up in it. While tripping and obsessed with it, I started trying to write a book about This Is, foudning a religion on it, printing T-shirts that said "This Is" and much more. I became so absorbed by This Is that I wrote it on almost everything in my friends apartment: light switches, tissues, the walls, the milk, the blades on the ceiling fan and even wrote it on the bathroom wall backwards across from the mirror so that you would see it while looking in the mirror. This was 2 years ago, and I still get calls from him telling me about how he found something else with This Is written on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Meet the new entity "This Is" [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #3790574 - 02/16/05 05:45 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

THIS IS
once thought of, began to perpetuate its own existence.

Yeah, incomplete sentences are real mind-blowers; sober or tripping.  :rolleyes:

I like the way people equate sloppy thinking/expression with profundity.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: Meet the new entity "This Is" [Re: Swami]
    #3790824 - 02/16/05 06:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Well, you are in a bad mood today Swami. Who stole the cream out of your oreo? If all you can do is attack my grammar then you have a great career as an editor, i wish you the best. Also, when typing in forums, I try to type as if I were talking to you, i view it as a slow moving chat room which is constantly recorded. But! it is quite easy to criticize an idea when you disregard it with you obvious bias against me. It is much harder to elaborate on the topic at hand, maybe make a few suggestions, or maybe since you are so much "deeper" than I could ever hope to be, add some of your profound wisdom and ideas to the subject, or show me why this is "sloppy thinking/expression", or how you would have rephrased it. I really dont even think you gave this idea a chance, probably came onto this thread with the intention of disagreeing with me no matter what I said, it seems that is what you have done on my last 5 posted threads. I welcome all forms of poignant criticism, as long as the person has something relevant to say within the realm of the idea. So with that said, ill make some room for the people who actually want to tear the idea itself down, and not the poster of the thread.

OfflineDeviantPenguin
Plays With Fire
    #3790934 - 02/16/05 06:39 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

An interesting thought. I don't think that there is an "This Isn't" however, just smaller subdivisions of This Is it uses to recognize the majesty of its being. How could something which does not exist proclaim anything? If, however, there are an active and passive This Is, it could explain it.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3791033 - 02/16/05 07:00 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I really dont even think you gave this idea a chance...

It is simply not comprehensible as worded.

Seems that instead of re-presenting your idea in a more cogent form, you would rather direct your energy into taking offense which is directly against the Teachings of Don Juan whom you so allegedly cherish. Did Don Juan brook nonsense and sloppiness from Wronguy, NO! Did he promote METICULOUSNESS and IMPECCABILITY? YES!

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: Meet the new entity "This Is" [Re: DeviantPenguin]
    #3791046 - 02/16/05 07:02 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Wow, thanks for the ACTUAL input. This is why i post these threads, so that we can play with it like this. That notion is lost on some people however.

Anyway... I like to look at it like the way anti-matter works. It exists long enough to cancel itself out, try looking at the act of "non-existentness" of This Isn't as being in some way a form of existence. Its total intention of being so that it can then not be is a way for This Isnt to reach its goal. Until This Isnt was thought of, it was just plain "Isnt", being lumped together with all the things that have yet to be thought of or exist. It had to proclaim it independance from the rest of non-existence, thusly having to play by the rules of existence to make sure that someone acknowledged that fact that it will no longer be existing.

OfflineMachmood
Stranger
    #3830391 - 02/24/05 09:43 PM (19 years, 26 days ago)

why r u arguing on a forum, so very on shroomery like

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder