Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSir Tokes-A-Lot
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: San Francisco Bay Area
Mind Machines
    #378988 - 08/26/01 02:58 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

i know there have been many posts already about them, but has anyone here used one? what do they do, what are they like, are they worth buying?

--------------------

"If god liked midgets, he woulda made 'em come on stilts."- ChemicalMonkey (The Early Years)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Mind Machines [Re: Sir Tokes-A-Lot]
    #379123 - 08/26/01 10:27 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

there was a thread like this one before ...

i have used one, but it really was nothing special. just little blobs of primary colors on your eyelids etc. but i also used a low quality one so that could be it ... i highly doubt they are worth the money

We're all MADD here...

InvisibleDelyrium
lemonadeh.o.n.e.y.

Loc: vermont
Re: Mind Machines [Re: HB]
    #379185 - 08/26/01 11:55 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

i think it's a waste of cash. you can easily get the same effect with meditation.

there is an interesting mind machine which carries different waves of sound...i really wish i remembered the website for it but like you plug in your headphones and just go into like another world. It's interesting.

Words are like guns. And if you don?t believe that, well, check-fucking-mate, cocksucker.

*UNLOCK THE SILENCE*

http://www.geocities.com/Delyrium658/RAINN.html

--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Mind Machines [Re: Delyrium]
    #379511 - 08/26/01 07:59 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

though I don't practice meditation regularly, sometimes I drift off into what feels like a trance where I can't really feel my body and feel at peace ... without really trying.  no visuals, however :wink:

there is usually 10 seconds right before I fall asleep where I suddenly lose contact with my body and I start to see shit.  kind of like coming up on a trip, and then the dream is a trip :smile: i love dreaming, but more often than not it is a nightmare.

We're all MADD here...

Offlinesunradisciple
Stranger
    #379601 - 08/26/01 09:54 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Cool Edit pro has some interesting binaural beat stuff. i don't know anything about the mindwave things but their audio is probably based on binaural beats.

we came from nowhere here, why can't we go somewhere there?

--------------------
we came from nowhere here, why can't we go somewhere there?

OfflineTrauM
Poker Player

Loc: North America
Re: Mind Machines [Re: sunradisciple]
    #379681 - 08/27/01 12:21 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

There was already another post like this..

But now that im here, I just thought i'd let you all know that products from mindmodulations.com are pretty faulty and not worth the money they are going for.

--- Catch me @ http://codered.xs3.com ---
kastro@marijuana.com

--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

OfflineMonkah
abreactionsynchronicity
Loc: location? i exist somwher...
    #379693 - 08/27/01 12:52 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

heh.. i just typed out this huge essay and then internet explorer crashed.. so here i go again.

"The easiest way of applying stimulus to the brain is via ears. Other senses could be used as well, and vision is actually used quite often (often in addition to hearing). However, humans cannot hear sounds low enough to be useful for brain stimulation, so special techniques must be used. One such special technique used is called binaural beats.
If the left ear is presented with a steady tone of 500Hz and the right ear a steady tone of 510Hz, these two tones combine in the brain. The difference, 10Hz, is perceived by the brain and is a very effective stimulus for brainwave entrainment. This 10Hz is formed entirely by the brain. When using stereo headphones, the left and right sounds do not mix together until in your brain. The frequency difference, when perceived by brain this way, is called a binaural beat. "

that was taken from a site called Brain Wave Generator.
its a binaural beat maker with tons of diferent options from creativity enhancement to deep sleep. I use to use it when i couldnt meditate all the time. but once you use it enough it entrains your brain to enter the desired state you wish when youd like to.. including beta, alpha, theta, and delta.
the program on the site is free for a month or so. but it never stoped working for me. otherwise its .. 40$ i beleive to get the password for the program. not much in comparison to the 100's of dollars others cost.. and all your paying for in those is the pretty chimes and SHIT put over the beats. wich i think greatly depletes the desired effect.
but what would meditation be without a good cultivation way. I practice Falun Dafa . its a way of life.. a way of living and cultivating ones self. many universal secrets are revealed within its books but it is not something to be taken litely. Everything on the Falun Dafa site is free, even the excersizes for energy channeling. so check it out.

the Brain Wave generator site is : http://www.bwgen.com/

the Falun Dafa site is : http://www.falundafa.org/

the Zhuan Falun book site is : http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/zfl_01.htm

"slip into that certain state. reality is a dream, and dreams ocure franticly" -Sleep Tight
http://www.sleeptight.8m.com

-monkah ;D

the following sentence is true.
the previous sentence is false.

--------------------
*NEW!* from Monkah Inc.The "Silence game" hold an exhilerating game between you and a friend,see who finds silence first! (warning:M. Inc. patented silence-in-its-self,failure to pay up will result in sending satan after you! err,we mean our laywer!)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order