Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Loc: california, orange
Probation!
    #377750 - 08/24/01 11:44 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

i have been on probation for a week now for possesion of marijuana, burglary and criminal conspiracy. i am pretty sure that the charges got droped for the possesion of marijuana, and i think the criminal cospiracy might have been droped. i didnt see a judge or anything, just this counselor lady. well i decided to take the punishments she gave me instead of fighting it in court. so, she gave me 6 months probation! 40 hours community service, counseling, a drug program (4 hours long) and i have to go to school everyday everyclass. so far i havent broken anything, but i fear that i will, and even if they do i think they will come to my home and see my shroom setup. theres not much that i can do about it now, since i got the cake/casings flushing like crazy, but i am wondering if i should start another batch, actually i already did and theres six jars colonizing, and six more jars that i havent innoculated yet. i also got some san pedro seeds and about 6-7 prints, and since i live in cali the prints are even illegal. i dont know how they would be able to tell though, since it doesnt say psilocybe cubensis on them, and theres prolly other types of spores that are extremely similar to these that arent psilocybes. the probation peoples said theat they wont come to my house, but my friend who has been on probation before said that they just lie and they come anyways. so i figured that ill plant the san pedro and hide the 12 jars really well, and think about what ill do with them when i actually know how this probation thing works. then i will give the spores to a friend. good idea or not, ive never been on probation. ill just keep the aquarium and shit without anything, and since theres a humidifier, i doubt they will suspect me growing marijuana. just get rid of the spores, and store the supplies somewhere not hidden, but not in the open either like they are now. anybody out there know if it is safe to grow while on probation?

one plus one plus one equals three

--------------------
the little kridders of nature; they dont know that thyre ugly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShiznitz
addict
Loc: Canada
Re: Probation! [Re: aluminum_can]
    #377802 - 08/24/01 01:08 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

You dumb fool, why would you steal anything in the first place? Anyways, I doubt they'll search your house. They might come over, but they can't search anything in your home/car without a warrant. (Or do people on probation loose their right to privacy?)

I think your idea is good. Kind of hide everything, but still keep it. Grow them in your backtard or something, but don't have a huge aquarium setup right on your dresser...

Good luck, and don't steal anymore!

LEGALIZE...

--------------------
LEGALIZE...

Invisibleshrooms67
    #377946 - 08/24/01 04:24 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Dude,
If their is one thing I hate it's people who steal.
I can't stand them! Don't they think about hoiw a person had to spend his hard earned money to buy something, hell, I bet if you would have kindly asked to borrow it he would have said yes, also if he or her or they have children and you steal from them, thing ok the look on their face.

Your lucky they gave you probation, because if I was the judje you would have stayed in the slammer for while!

Don't steal, shroom!

--------------------
WHO LET THE AMISH OUT? WOF,WOF,WOF,WOF,WOF

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#378828 - 08/25/01 10:42 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

i hate to add insult to injury but i hate stealing as well ... think of it like this: would you want somebody stealing from you?

ok anyway this kid i used to know has been abusing almost every drug known to man on a regular basis, and then one day a cop found cocaine resin on his little mirror, and now he is on probation. aside from being tested, cops are allowed to search his house at any time they damn well please.

maybe it is different for you, but think of it: prob-ation, key word: probe. did that make sense

We're all MADD here...

Offlineskippy420
Stranger
Re: Probation! [Re: HB]
    #378945 - 08/26/01 01:17 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

LOL you got busted for criminal conspiracy what the fuck were you into....?

Anyway, I'm on probation for getting busted drinking 3 times since I'm under 21 and they never come to my house. Half of my appointments with my probation officer are over the phone. The only difference probation makes in my life is that I get to pay the bastard fucks $50 a month for nothing basically.

OfflineSir Tokes-A-Lot
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: San Francisco Bay Area
    #378950 - 08/26/01 01:26 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

i can understand the marijuana possesion charge cuz that always happens, but i agree, what is this burglary and criminal conspiracy bullshit? what is wrong with you man?

--------------------

"If god liked midgets, he woulda made 'em come on stilts."- ChemicalMonkey (The Early Years)

OfflineStankyBitch
    #379071 - 08/26/01 08:03 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Dude,

OfflineStankyBitch
    #379076 - 08/26/01 08:07 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Dude,
You are so fucking lucky. I got 50 hours of community service doing janitorial work this summer and 6 months of probation for possession of 2 grams of marijuana as well as a 28 day stay at a rehab in a different state. I also had to attend a shit load of AA meetings (Probably 35 or so) and have drug tests two times a week and one of them is done by a lab. I had to go to a presentation with a bunch of kids who stole shit and it made me angry. They were all really sneaky little fucks. The people presenting liked me because I knew what was up. They also liked me because I knew where they were coming from and had a chance to do all the drugs they were hooked on, but that's a different story. Anyway, consider yourself extremely lucky. Think of it as a chance to evaluate your life and why you steal. I've read many of your posts and you've helped me out, so don't think I'm shitting on you. Keep your head up, dude.

OfflineTrauM
Poker Player

Loc: North America
Re: Probation! [Re: StankyBitch]
    #379686 - 08/27/01 12:27 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Now who's fault is that..

I dont pity you one bit..robbery isn't cool

--- Catch me @ http://codered.xs3.com ---
kastro@marijuana.com

--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

OfflineGroovy Grant
 User Gallery
Loc: TX
Re: Probation! [Re: shrooms67]
    #379690 - 08/27/01 12:41 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

For all those who remember my story a while back, about finding a knife on school property and then telling a teacher and getting arrested and expelled. Well i fought the case in court becuase they give me like 200 hours of community service and shit and all this stupid shit. Well i sort of won. i got probation for 6 monthes and have to write 500 word essay on why weapons on school property is not good, lol. since being on probation, i havent talked to a single soul about it, becuase i was 18 when the trial was, which means they could do something about it but would be very hard, and i had established residence in another county. so i had it all for me, so i go back in like 2-3 monthes to turn in the paper and thats it.so thats what has happened to me.
-grant

You wont do it! PlayaBoi

OfflineOdd_Snail
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: Probation! [Re: Groovy Grant]
    #379692 - 08/27/01 12:51 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

hey grant. i bet almost anything that your school has that zero tolerance bullshit eh?? and aluminum can, next time for the marijuana...don't get caught.

*I said no to drugs, but they didn't listen.*
*If you are not wasted, then the day is.*

--------------------
Darlene: "Ted, I got you this new nose plug to stop you from snoring at night."
Ted: "Uh yeah, and I got you this paper bag to stop you from looking like James Brown in the Morning."
Darlene: "Oh come now, I don't look anything like James Brown."
Ted: "Hey kids, who does your mom look like in the morning?"
Kids... in unison: "James Brown!"
Darlene, "All right, thats enough... It's poison spaghetti for dinner tonight."

OfflineMescaline
Stranger
Re: Probation! [Re: Odd_Snail]
    #379734 - 08/27/01 03:32 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

shit i done a b n e years ago and got 90days juvie and
6months dys [dept of youth services. kid prison] hangin
over my head. i was on probation for over a year had
86hours community service and $500 in fines. your very
lucky.

--------------------
Mescaline

Anonymous

Re: Probation! [Re: Mescaline]
    #379755 - 08/27/01 05:38 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Post Deleted a la Obscurity

Invisiblebigidiot
Stranger

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: aluminum_can]
    #379806 - 08/27/01 09:07 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineTrauM
Poker Player

Loc: North America
Re: Probation! [Re: Anonymous]
    #380192 - 08/27/01 06:55 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

You go monkey!

--- Catch me @ http://codered.xs3.com ---
kastro@marijuana.com

--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

OfflineDXMHEAD420
veteran
Loc: ohio
Re: Probation! [Re: Mescaline]
    #380682 - 08/28/01 12:20 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

hey mescaline, i got 71 days in d.h., $200 fine, and a 6 month suspended commitment to ohio d.y.s. for trafficking marijuana. are you from ohio as well??

OfflineBacon
Stranger
Loc: arifuckinzona
Re: Probation! [Re: DXMHEAD420]
    #381113 - 08/28/01 10:29 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

On june 3rd i got arrested for underage consumption of alcohol and possession of marijuana paraphernalia.... I'm facing probably a YEAR of probation, about $3000 in fines, and some other not fun shit. Just for having a pipe with resin. I go to court on september 26 to find out what my punishment is.

As a result, i am very, very sad.

Offlinemoxjet20
Loc: santa cruz, magical land ...
Re: Probation! [Re: Bacon]
    #382610 - 08/31/01 05:29 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

yes if you are on probation they should have had you sign a lot of shit and part of it said you give up your right to refuse a search

seems like i've been here before
seems so familiar
seems like i'm slipping
into a dream within a dream

--------------------
Free Spore Ring
what became of subtlety?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract