Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Loc: Texas
tips for salvia (applepipe revised)
    #3787391 - 02/16/05 12:34 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Seeing how this is Trip Tips, I suppose I should stay more on topic. I just had what they call a breakthrough with salvia (for the first time). The problem was that I didn't think it would work.

A lot of people say that the extract is better. I guess you could say that at least some regular leaf could work too, as it did for me.

The smoke is very acrid. I don't smoke at all (tobacco or mj) so this was I suppose the hardest part. The smoke itself must also be hot. That means the flame must be on the leaf AS you are inhaling.

It took me quite a few tries for this to work. When it kicked in, all I remember is looking at myself in the mirror, and seeing smoke come out of my mouth. Next I no longer was myself but just a kindergarten kid in my old schoolbus. When I finally realized it wasn't real I laughed!

What I wanted to do was get to my bed ASAP and just enjoy the experience. Unfortunately it was too far away and I only made it to a chair in my computer room. However, I still didn't know who I was, and my legs kept swinging just like a little kid on a chair thats too big.

In fact I couldn't move at all. I was stuck on the chair. It wasn't this super gravity people keep talking about, but my legs just kept swinging.

I would say that salvia is not like shrooms, but it is SIMILAR to having a dream. Sometimes in dreams you can?t do something (for example maybe you can?t walk when you want to).

Not sure if you noticed this, but you can have an extremely long dream, then look at your alarm clock and realize that only 3 minutes have gone by. This is most noticeable when you set your alarm and continuously hit the snooze button. The same thing happened with salvia in that a seemingly long time passed that was only maybe a minute or so.

Also like a dream the hallucination was not too detailed, more of a vague image in combination with feelings.

Edited by lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl (02/16/05 11:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: holy shit wtf apple pipe [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #3788152 - 02/16/05 04:30 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

getting into the movie sequence of selves:

each one fades more slowly
so
you get to enjoy much more but it is like not exactly the same you it is all YOU(s)

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Re: holy shit wtf apple pipe [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3789069 - 02/16/05 11:52 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I got that kind of a feeling. Since I had been trying for so long, I was feeling very discouraged and didn't think it would work. Because of this, when it did kick in I didn't realize what was happening. It was a very fun experience, but I didn't learn from it and somehow I think I would prefer to keep my own identity.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3789132 - 02/16/05 12:09 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

it is your same identity but you get to see the sequence of selves from which your identity is comprised.
in truth, the identity will seem not to be functioning as well or as convincingly, but it is certainly there and integral.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3789133 - 02/16/05 12:09 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

it is your same identity but you get to see the sequence of selves from which your identity is comprised.
in truth, the identity will seem not to be functioning as well or as convincingly, but it is certainly there and integral.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag