Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Mass Premonition [Re: niteowl]
    #3813358 - 02/21/05 07:59 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I maintain my car well and drive safely for the conditions (living in the now). By doing this I minimize my chances for an accident in the future.

These two acts will do more to "control" the future when taking a trip than any amount of daydreaming or examining feelings.

The same sort of practicality can be applied to larger issues.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSoularize
slanted and enchanted
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: Mass Premonition [Re: Swami]
    #3814489 - 02/21/05 11:03 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

After the tsunami tragedies recently, many Mayan visionaries were announcing premonitions of more worldy chaos to ensue upon other places in the world. In fact I believe it was just a few days ago when they, and everyone else involved, all prayed at sunset in hopes of eliminating this horrible vision from actually ocurring.

I believe I'm personally biased after the whole y2k paranoia. Man, my best friend at the time happened to be TOTALLY sold on that concept, and would not for the love of psilocybin leave me alone! He was so prepared for the apocalypse it was just silly.

I have had feelings in the past few years though, that something huge will take place, affecting all of civilization. But this general notion means very little...it could mean many other things involving my spirit. In fact, maybe many of us who get these notions are just interpreting a signal from somewhere inside us incorrectly. Maybe these notions signal a change to come within our own spirit and consciousness, and not neccessarily the entire physical world.

--------------------
"All but one man died. There at Bitter Creek. And they say he ran awayyy." - A little show called Branded

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: Mass Premonition [Re: blaze2]
    #3814908 - 02/22/05 12:27 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

blaze2 said:
In no way do i sense "the end" coming.  I sense a great change of some sort.  I have no way of knowing what it is but like i already said i think the world is gearing up for another "revolution"  of counter-culture, as seen in the 1960s.  Its not a feeling of impending doom its more or less the sort of feeling i used to get as a kid on the night before christmas.  It's anticipation.  Of course i could wake up christmas morning and find a lump of coal, but that doesnt change the feeling.  In my personal opinion i think it will be something good though.  OF course i suppose every kid thinks that christmas morning will be great.  All you can do is wait for it to come.  Peace

blaze2

:thumbup: :heart:
my feeling exactly

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Mass Premonition [Re: exclusive58]
    #3815233 - 02/22/05 01:37 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I sense a great change of some sort. I have no way of knowing what it is...

A sense of some vague thing happening to some miscellaneous group of people at some uncertain time in the future is truly helpful and insightful "information".

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#3815303 - 02/22/05 01:55 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I'm sorry if we're not helping you or giving you any insightful information Swami, but this thread isn't all about you!

And in no way does this thread claim to help or to give out some info, does that make it useless? i guess so, and if this is what you think, why do you keep posting on this thread?

i like to express my feelings...sorry if that bothers you

nevertheless, it could be interesting for you, as an observer, to do just that: observe. in your life, have you ever seen this many people get the feeling that we're talking about? i know that its been felt for a long time, but it seems that this time its getting felt on a larger scale, no?

InvisibleSoularize
slanted and enchanted
Male User Gallery

#3816219 - 02/22/05 10:12 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hmmmm well this isn't nearly epic, but an earthquake killed close to 400 people in Iran today. Were the Mayans perhaps correct in their recent visions? I mean they did predict continuing occurences of natural disasters. This is no Tsunami, but it's still a very unfortunate event caused by the earth releasing more of its tension.

--------------------
"All but one man died. There at Bitter Creek. And they say he ran awayyy." - A little show called Branded

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Mass Premonition [Re: Soularize]
    #3816909 - 02/22/05 01:06 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

theres plauges of locusts in africa, and also there has been an outbreak of pneumonic plauge. Thats the air transmitted one. A village was exposed and then many of the inhabitants fled to get away form it something like several thousand unaccounted for people have been exposed. scary shit.

Peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

Loc: Under The Bodhi Tree
Re: Mass Premonition *DELETED* [Re: Swami]
    #3816970 - 02/22/05 01:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Sinbad

Reason for deletion: Slap Handed Non Reasoning Logical Withdrawl

--------------------

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: Mass Premonition [Re: Sinbad]
    #3816990 - 02/22/05 01:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Fuck. They should come up with a new law that says you need to read a thread before you reply to any of it.

Sinbad, Armageddon?? where? who? reread the thread please. this thread is not about armageddon-like feelings  :mad2:

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#3817019 - 02/22/05 01:33 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Soularize said:
Hmmmm well this isn't nearly epic, but an earthquake killed close to 400 people in Iran today. Were the Mayans perhaps correct in their recent visions? I mean they did predict continuing occurences of natural disasters. This is no Tsunami, but it's still a very unfortunate event caused by the earth releasing more of its tension.

hehe, stop feeding the swam!  :grin:

seriously though, earthquakes is nothing new, we shall see in the future if there is any exponential acceleration of occurences of natural disasters. if this happens, maybe then we could seriously start talking about Mayans and such, but until then, i suggest you just keep your thoughts to yourself concerning this, and just wait and see. Or else you will start to hate Swami and leave the shroomery  :evil:  :mushroom2:  :grin:

Edited by exclusive58 (02/22/05 02:57 PM)

InvisibleSoularize
slanted and enchanted
Male User Gallery

#3817119 - 02/22/05 02:02 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Nah, I dont hate anything. Ive learned it's a total waste of energy.

--------------------

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#3817178 - 02/22/05 02:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

make love not war  :thumbup:

Edited by exclusive58 (02/22/05 02:58 PM)

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #3823973 - 02/23/05 06:51 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

a

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by matt (08/31/07 06:03 PM)

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #3823992 - 02/23/05 06:55 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

a

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #3824022 - 02/23/05 06:59 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

a

--------------------

Invisiblewishcouldeletethis
Female User Gallery

Loc: georgia
Re: Mass Premonition *DELETED* [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #3824699 - 02/23/05 09:16 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by wishcouldeletethis

Reason for deletion: k

OfflineDarcho
PhysicallyDetermined

Re: Mass Premonition [Re: wishcouldeletethis]
    #3824880 - 02/23/05 09:52 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Meh, these premonitions that are experienced by mass consciousness are really the realization that we are all one mind slowly merging back together.  Once we become our self again, we will then realize that our self is just a brain in a vat, experiencing a massive personality splitting in a computer generated virtual world created by some transhumanistic, evil scientists....  Or maybe you are just paranoid and need to lay off the weed for a bit and take a nice walk in the woods.

You have this feeling that something epic may happen in your lifetime because you want to live in an epic time.  But all times are epic.  Every action has a reaction, which has a reaction, and so on...  We live in a closed system, every action and reaction effects the individual in some way.  The reason people have a premonition of something epic in the near future, is because every moment is epic: welcome to life.

Or maybe we are all going to die from some secret government nanotechnology experiment, in the hands of terrorists.  Nano-mechanically eating away at our brains; an unstoppable virus...  Luckily I have been ready for this and have an EMP-shelter ready in my backyard... :wink:

But, yeah, I definately feel something too, I call it 'change.'

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Mass Premonition [Re: Darcho]
    #3825156 - 02/23/05 10:35 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

a

--------------------

Edited by matt (08/31/07 06:02 PM)

Offlinebrewwhaha1
Stranger thanmost
Re: Mass Premonition [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #3829100 - 02/24/05 06:53 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

2 + 2 = 5
We are all equal. But some of us are more equal than others.
The world (excluding North America) has seen vast tragedy. natural disaster war Pandemics etc etc. Huge losses of life. Guess what?! It's our turn. And if you think the super power of the world isn't going to rape and pillage every other country to climb its way back to the top your sadly mistaken. Yes change is coming and unless you die within the next ten years your going to witness it first hand.
It's going to be cataclysmic. but don't worry something will survive we still have roaches and crocodiles from the dinosaur era.
Sweet dreams.

OfflineQualophile
Shpongoloid
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Mass Premonition [Re: Darcho]
    #13324598 - 10/12/10 07:53 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Interesting find... this topic, that is.
I've been talking about the same kind of phenomenon for a couple of years now, and it really seems to be intensifying. We're now two years away from 2012, if that means anything. The changes all around the world have become bigger and bigger ever since the posting of this back in 2005. The economy is plummeting towards a global great depression, the threat of nuclear war always looms in the distance, and the global warming phenomenon is accelerating...

Whaddya guys think?

--------------------
Time is attending somewhere else.

"All experience is a drug experience. We're all on drugs, all the time. That's largely because we're MADE of drugs."
-Dennis McKenna

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale