Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinealexgaba
Stranger
I'm afraid to try LSD, help please
    #3784423 - 02/15/05 04:34 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

From what I hear acid is really intense, and the fact that ithe acid here in NYC is mixed with amphetamines make me even more hesitant. Some guy i used to work with on an internship form school said to start off with half a hit. Is there anyhting to worry about? I have triped on shrooms before if you need to know that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: I'm afraid to try LSD, help please [Re: alexgaba]
    #3784478 - 02/15/05 04:43 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

No LSD has amphetamines in it.

Offlinealexgaba
Stranger
Re: I'm afraid to try LSD, help please [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3784501 - 02/15/05 04:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I apologize if I was misinformed, but that's just what I hear from almost everyone. I really want to try acid but I'm afraid i wont be able to handle it.

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #3784520 - 02/15/05 04:49 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Your LSD is on small squares of paper (called blotter)?

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
Re: I'm afraid to try LSD, help please [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3784523 - 02/15/05 04:50 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yeah don't worry about the amphetamines. the beauty of LSD is that its active dose is so small that if you eat a standard blotter and you start tripping, it really could be anything besides lucy. you can't fit enough amphetamines do have any effects even if the whole blotter was nothin but speed. if you\ve had your runs with the mush you can definatley handle LSD. just take a hit and remember set and setting. you'll be fine. happy trails!

--------------------
:goose:

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: I'm afraid to try LSD, help please [Re: Dimmy]
    #3784720 - 02/15/05 05:25 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Don't fear LSD! I bet you'll enjoy the experience even more so then mushrooms. LSD is always a bit more fun for me. Start with like 1 hit, and just go with the flow. Its not so intense that your going to freak out and never be the same again. Trust me.

OfflineNutmeg
Shroomer
    #3784923 - 02/15/05 06:02 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I think the confusion with LSD and amphetamines is that acid is a very speedy trip compared too the euphoric mushroom body high. Just don't worry about it if your heart starts racing and you start sweating *which your going to do on acid chill and remember that your dealing with a pretty non-toxic chemical. Your not going to have a heart attack or stroke unless you have serious heart problems. Its that simple I'm surprised by how many few people here ever mention how speedy LSD is.
By even though allot of forums like to dismiss the fact that LSD may have adulterants its a true fact. There HAS been LSD that contained amphetamines, PCP, RCs, and even a combination of the 2 or 3! Look it up. Its one of the reasons why people wanted to keep LSD legal fearing the quality of the acid. but fear not todays LSD is usually not this case. And yes acid is making a comeback eat that "president" Bush :rasta:

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3784934 - 02/15/05 06:06 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

If in doubt: Don't do something that does not seem appropriate.

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #3784981 - 02/15/05 06:15 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

if your afraid to try it dont try it.

OfflineBloodNOil
Captain Zeep
 User Gallery
Re: I'm afraid to try LSD, help please [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #3785327 - 02/15/05 07:26 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Just eat it. Quit worrying and live.

--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #3785392 - 02/15/05 07:36 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I think its easier to roll with an lsd trip then mushrooms.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: I'm afraid to try LSD, help please [Re: baraka]
    #3785873 - 02/15/05 08:49 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah dude, don't be scared, LSD is beautiful stuff, you'll love it....as you've already been told, acid is not mixed with amphetamines. If you do take it, don't take half a hit, take at least 1 whole hit....you don't have to worry about it being too high of a dose; "Everything coming out now is 100mcg. of crystal per dose.
The amount of LSD in that 100mcg. depends on the purity."-CC72 Lucy is a lovely lady man, if you treat her right she will love you like no other!
:wink: The most dangerous thing about LSD is the fear of it, there is a lot of really good L going around now, so now is definately a good time to try it.  :grin: :sun: :peace:

--------------------

Offlinealexgaba
Stranger
Re: I'm afraid to try LSD, help please [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3788065 - 02/16/05 03:22 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I grew up with my best friend, and now he sells drugs, and I get my mushshrooms from him. He told me "LSD has gotten a lot shittier over the years and it wont last 8 - 12 hours like The Good Drugs Guide says." Is this true?

OfflineUpSwell
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #3788359 - 02/16/05 07:18 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

alexgaba said:
I grew up with my best friend, and now he sells drugs, and I get my mushshrooms from him.  He told me "LSD has gotten a lot shittier over the years and it wont last 8 - 12 hours like The Good Drugs Guide says."  Is this true?

No, that's absurd.  What you need to realize is that number one, your friend doesn't have that much more experience than you.  I notice people in the drug world assign such a high importance to their dealer.  You sound pretty young, what are the chances that your 'best friend' is an authority on drugs?  Probably nil.

People are selfish.  This guy sells shrooms?  Does he sell LSD?  In the first case, perhaps he's worried about the competition that LSD brings to shrooms.  They're different animals, but basically, LSD beats the crap out of shrooms in terms of potency and highness.  There's no comparison.  I suspect maybe this guy CAN'T get LSD?  Then no wonder he talks down about it.

In the second case, if he sells LSD and he says it's not quality, then obviously you need to find another source.

Think of it this way:  LSD is a chemical composition.  The chemicals haven't changed since LSD was discovered.  Why would it become less potent or long-lasting?  Perhaps because people are dosing their blotters less, although for your first time I wouldn't do more than a hit.

Here's another tip:  DON'T do LSD until others have had a taste of the same batch.  Don't be the guinea pig.  Let others do the drug-testing for you.  If they don't have any ill-effects, then go ahead and dose from that batch.  What you do is have your friends buy you some acid.  Tell them that you can't trip just yet, but that you want to trip with them in a while.  So let them trip out first and tell them to buy enough to trip with you when you do yours.  That way you can let them be the test case w/o risking yourself.

Sounds selfish, but they are responsible for themselves and you are responsible for yourself.  If you're a first-timer, take that basic precaution.  You will find out if the LSD was good or not so good, if there's cramps involved etc. 

Dude, whatever dose you take from LSD, if it makes you trip, it's gonna make you trip for 8-12 hours.  Period.  It may not be a big trip, if you took a small dose, but it's gonna last.  The amount of acid has little to do with how long the trip lasts, but it definitely affects how hard that trip is.

And be aware, experienced people use terms like 'tripping hard' on LSD>  It's not a joke of a drug.  Someone gave you the advice 'set and setting' and I couldn't agree more.  Pay attention and you WILL be safe.  Just having confidence in your surroundings is the major step you have to take to have a good trip.  Tripping the first time in your bedroom while your parents or family watches prime-time TV is not reccommended (I did this, I don't suggest it. :laugh: )

Be safe, pay attention, let someone else test.  You'll be OK!

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: I'm afraid to try LSD, help please [Re: UpSwell]
    #3788645 - 02/16/05 09:45 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

take 2

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Offlinebenrules92
Tripaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: Ont-hairyohhhh
I am afraid that I really want lsd [Re: Vulture]
    #3788746 - 02/16/05 10:16 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

.... need help,,,,, pm me plz,,, if u think u might be able to contribute ,,,,,,,,,

,,, ahhh nooo ,,,, shheeps

did i say that out-loud

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #3788781 - 02/16/05 10:32 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

alexgaba said:
From what I hear acid is really intense, and the fact that ithe acid here in NYC is mixed with amphetamines make me even more hesitant. Some guy i used to work with on an internship form school said to start off with half a hit. Is there anyhting to worry about? I have triped on shrooms before if you need to know that.

LSD has both body effects and mind effects. The body effects are kind of speedy, like ampthetamines, but there are no amphetamines in LSD nor is there room on a blotter for an active dose of amphetamines... so that is not a valid concern.

I would not underdose with half a hit. When you get weak LSD, you get the speedy body effects and none of the mental effects.

If you have tripped on shrooms before, then there is really nothing new with LSD. The length of the experience will be two or three times longer than with shrooms, but the effects are fairly alike.

Remember, set and setting are very important. An LSD trip lasts a good 10 to 14 hours, so be sure you have a good setting for a full day and a day to rest after. You wont get hungry while tripping, but drinking juice seems to help keep the body happy. I also having a little bit of chocolate or something small, easy, and sweet to eat when my belly acts up.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3788794 - 02/16/05 10:37 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

While some people say LSD is speedy, I wouldn't even say that's entirely true... it just might seem speedy compared to mushrooms.

LSD today is the same as it ever was. It's a single chemical, the effects of it are identical to what they were when it was first discovered.

Personally, I find it much easier to handle than mushrooms, and I've spoken to a lot of people who agree with me. If you feel ok taking mushrooms, you'll definitely feel fine taking acid.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: I'm afraid to try LSD, help please [Re: Phluck]
    #3789166 - 02/16/05 12:19 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

LSD seams more speedy then mushrooms are. More stimulating, while mushrooms seam more dreamy to me.

I can keep a hold on my thoughts and anxieties on a heavy LSD trip better then a heavy mushroom trip.

LSD is LSD. If its now "shitty" It means it is just less potent. Last trip i took was on a 2 hits of the plane white stuff i had a normal lsd buzz that left me unable to sleep until 12 hours after i ate it. Just not very strong per hit.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: I'm afraid to try LSD, help please [Re: Phluck]
    #3797201 - 02/18/05 04:37 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

While some people say LSD is speedy, I wouldn't even say that's entirely true... it just might seem speedy compared to mushrooms.

Everybody is different, and perhaps my description was overly simply, but for me, LSDs body load reminds me of amphetamines... it feels speedy, not that it is speedy. Donno if that makes sense or not...

Quote:

Personally, I find it much easier to handle than mushrooms, and I've spoken to a lot of people who agree with me.

I also agree with you on this, other than the length of the trip... some people simply do not want a ten hour ride. It is kinda odd, I find low dose mushroom trips to be easier the large dose mushrooms trips... but I find high dose LSD trips to be easier than low dose LSD trips. Anybody else this way?

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder